Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am officially done with everybody in school!!

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
So we were discussing a topic and I said fertilization, a medical term. Every single girl cringed when I say medical terms. But when chad talks about ramming another pussy last weekend, everybody thinks he's cool.

As an ugly male, you may NEVER say medical terms regarding women. Vagina? Ugh, this creep talking about vagina, ugh. Yes, police? This man!

While I have no sexual intention behind these words, no at all. I just like the medical terms.

But chad can call women fuck holes and pussys and all women love it. What? That is an insult to women and they love it.

I will close my mouth and never talk about women ever again because they visibly cringe and hate me being a sexual being. I should just be an asexual slave. I was just doing my work professionally but apparently, I may not say these terms.

Ugly men can not win.
Chad can be openly sexist and women visibly love it.

I am done. I will close my mouth for the rest of the year. But don't even try to come to my help because you were to busy slaying pussy, chad.

they love anything chad do them,but when you do a little thing they'll call you creep

School? Oh god I'm so old. God, please end my life soon.

they love anything chad do them,but when you do a little thing they'll call you creep
non chad = creep i hope its clear to everyone at this point

Sexy

Seems like there are lot of youngcels recently... :waitwhat:

says the 16 year old but whatever...

It's that month in February :feelshmm:

Say things like that just to spite the dumb whores tbh.