Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am obsessed with God

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
God theory always preoccupies my thoughts. Anything to do with God, religion, biology, psychology, anthropology, history & pre-history, and semiotics consume my day. Yet I get nowhere despite all my learning

me too. im obessed with religions

me too. im obessed with religions
What is your opinion on religion in general. I am not religious. I am more of a deistic evolutionary materialist than anything else

What is your opinion on religion in general. I am not religious. I am more of a deistic evolutionary materialist than anything else
idk about afterlife, but religions are necessary for a soyciety

idk about afterlife, but religions are necessary for a soyciety
I don't think so. Religion seems to be more of an involuntary phenomenon that exists rather than a thing you can remove or put into NPCs. It is our biological phenomena that evolved from the similar primitive ritualisms and symbolism that modern primates already do. For instance, Western secular culture has its own secular religion of worshipping goyslop, rainbows and marvel heroes

I don't think so. Religion seems to be more of an involuntary phenomenon that exists rather than a thing you can remove or put into NPCs. It is our biological phenomena that evolved from the similar primitive ritualisms and symbolism that modern primates already do. For instance, Western secular culture has its own secular religion of worshipping goyslop, rainbows and marvel heroes
Yeah, well. Since religion is a instinct, then I think we should replace the "religion" of worshipping degeneration to worship of based religious values e.g. old Christianity and Islam

Yeah, well. Since religion is a instinct, then I think we should replace the "religion" of worshipping degeneration to worship of based religious values e.g. old Christianity and Islam
Cope. A new one where everyone just worships me & my profile pic would be far better. And I am serious

i wish i could go back in time and believe in god again, life is hell, my faith in god helped me a lot

i wish i could go back in time and believe in god again, life is hell, my faith in god helped me a lot
E09E9E66 B984 4945 BF1B C5B8778839A4