Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am now officially a cancercel

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Life really fucks you over does it not?
Apperently its not bad enough that i'm born with subhuman looks, I just got confirmed it confirmed that I got cancer.
I got Hodgkins lymphoma.
Time to just LDAR, life means nothing to me anymore.

Congratulations, may you leave this suffering called life.

had that a year ago. good luck boyo.

Apperently its not bad enough that i'm born with subhuman looks, I just got confirmed it confirmed that I got cancer.
I got Hodgkins lymphoma.

wish i got it this easy to scape boyo

Is this even real? If yes I feel really sorry for you. Will you go berserk and do everything you wanted to do before?

wish i got it this easy to scape boyo

Well you know I have been wanting to die for the last few years.
But now that I'm coming this close to death I really wish I could atleast live for a bit longer.
Theres a lot of things I still have not got to experience.
Is this even real? If yes I feel really sorry for you. Will you go berserk and do everything you wanted to do before?
Unfortunately it is, I'm really in shock.
I dont know what my odds are of surviving atm.

Fuck bro. A life of inceldom and now this. May St Blackops2cel grant you his wishes.

Maybe I have some kind of cancer as well and I don't even know, I'm always sick.

Fuck bro. A life of inceldom and now this. May St Blackops2cel grant you his wishes.

:heart::feelscry:
Maybe I have some kind of cancer as well and I don't even know, I'm always sick.

For me it started out with multiple swollen lymph nodes.
Doctors just ignored it.
I had to push them for several weeks to get a test done.

I’m jealous.

Well you know I have been wanting to die for the last few years.
But now that I'm coming this close to death I really wish I could atleast live for a bit longer.
Theres a lot of things I still have not got to experience.

Unfortunately it is, I'm really in shock.
I dont know what my odds are of surviving atm.

I feel you man, the thing is that we humans are insatiable, and the joy of not being has no comparison.
May your soul rest in peace
I’m jealous.

our lifes are cursed, I feel sorry for you

I got Hodgkins lymphoma.

Condolences bro. God speed and may Cellah & StBlackOpsCel receive you into the kingdom of Inceaven with loving arms.
our lifes are cursed, I feel sorry for you

92% survival rate, are you incel enough to be the 8%?

I'm 18, call me fakecel if you want to.
I might make it out alive but it would surprise me if I did
you're young and its treatable. dont wanna sound blue pill (just being realistic) you still got a lot of time, you still not got fucked enough by life who knows you might be happier 10 years from now - unless you're a 5'4 short ugly asian guy like me

When will you find out how high your chance of surviving is?

Cuck if you don't go ER. I mean you're dying any ways :feelshmm:

We have bad genes thats the reason we suffer so in life thats also the reason you have cancer, but atleast you can escape from this cucked world like that and if not I hope it gets better for you :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

Congratulations!, YOU JUST LEVELED UP!

When will you find out how high your chance of surviving is?

Tomorrow probably, he mentioned something about "stage 3"
He also said I have higher odds of surviving since I'm younger.
BTW I'm going to go turbo incel as I will lose all my hair and gymcel gains because of the treatments :feelsrope:

well cancer is certainly a slow and painful way to go, but, almost any natural cause is gonna be painful when you think about it, and you've gotta go at some point. Living incel is far worse than dying, if I were in your situation I'd be counting down the days till the morgue, with glee and anticipation.

Tomorrow probably, he mentioned something about "stage 3"
He also said I have higher odds of surviving since I'm younger.
BTW I'm going to go turbo incel as I will lose all my hair and gymcel gains because of the treatments :feelsrope:

Damn, that sounds rough. Maybe you'll be able to get a pity fuck? In all seriousness though, hope everything goes alright. Make sure to keep us updated.

Damn, that sounds rough. Maybe you'll be able to get a pity fuck? In all seriousness though, hope everything goes alright. Make sure to keep us updated.

Thanks dude.
I'll probably take a break from the forum for a while as Im going to be staying at the hospital for a unknown period of time.
I will try to post updates now and then.

Congratulations now you will be able to sleep for eternity

Damn, that's terrible.
I will pray for your recovery.
I don't know you but I wish you the best!

This is why foids avoid incels they know the weak genes easily might transmit diseases to their offspring, its over OP

However i hope You can cope best You can we got ur back here :feelsautistic:

:heart::feelscry:

For me it started out with multiple swollen lymph nodes.
Doctors just ignored it.
I had to push them for several weeks to get a test done.
Damn back in high school i had the same issue with a swollen lymph node and one of my grandfathers died from lymphoma. I got it checked out snd it was something completly different but good luck to you man i hope you get through it.

I don't want to give you false hopes but I'm pretty confident you'll make it through.
Take the hospitalization and treatment time to chill and think about what/who is really important in your life and whatnot.
It might be a hard road but you will be even stronger and more spiritual after your recovery.
At least, this is what I wish for you boyo.

Here's to hpoing you get treated equally to cancerchad by the foid nurses.

Incel gets cancer.. Hopes he can just fucking die.. He fucking survives..

go Enormous Rectum

I hope you can recover from it.

time to rapemaxx. You will die anyway

time to rapemaxx. You will die anyway
are you encouraging illegal activities?
Stupid fucking frog meme

Good luck man, cancer of the lymph nodes sounds rough.

Do you want to recover or to die at this point?

if its stage 3> R.I.P.