Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am now a tech accelerationaist

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
So there's this dickhead Matt Krisiloff who wants to make eggs from stem cells from a simple blood draw and this works with literal fucking mice now.

I adore the future where whores mean nothing anymore you can get good gene editing as well.

old whores who have depleted eggs can now get kids too but imagine the hate that kid harbors when she is 60 and it turns 20 fucking wonderful life ahead man you can this brief moment in the human timeline is so good for whores but we can reach a point where we can make EVERY SINGLE PERSON EQUALLY BLACK PILLED FROM CHAD TO NORMIES TO WHORES AND INKWELLS I love this I'm already dead inside. Single parent families will be the future men and women

Gross transhumanist globalist kike garbage. We should’ve listened to Ted Kaczynski bros

artificial wombs are much further off but you can get surrogacy cheap in mexico and SEA, but this shit might happen in my life time. And the funny thing is it's a faggot who is making this cuz he's gay I think fags secretly hate whores as well

Gross transhumanist globalist kike garbage. We should’ve listened to Ted Kaczynski bros
And only have you suffer till you die, LET EVERYONE SUFFER

You fail to consider that we will NEVER REGRESS in terms of tech unless we have literal nuclear winters from retards who push the red button

You fail to consider that we will NEVER REGRESS in terms of tech unless we have literal nuclear winters from retards who push the red button
you stay where you are and only you suffer, you become an accelerations we all suffer but in a sick way you can finally find satisfaction

I feel artificial wombs could've already been done by now but globohomo is avoiding putting too much money into it since it would make roasties obsolete:feelshehe:

I feel artificial wombs could've already been done by now but globohomo is avoiding putting too much money into it since it would make roasties obsolete:feelshehe:
no govts are sick of the welfare draining by roasties they play along because huuuuuuuuge voter base in the future they won't care for any of its people men or women or trannies cuz they dont' have to worry about birth rates anymore and only thing that matters is the self perpetuation of absolute power which is the govt itself

no govts are sick of the welfare draining by roasties they play along because huuuuuuuuge voter base in the future they won't care for any of its people men or women or trannies cuz they dont' have to worry about birth rates anymore and only thing that matters is the self perpetuation of absolute power which is the govt itself
I don’t think the government will be able to clone humans (too costly), only people can do it for themselves. Government could just indoctrinate orphans rn, but they don’t.

I don’t think the government will be able to clone humans (too costly), only people can do it for themselves. Government could just indoctrinate orphans rn, but they don’t.
Yeah exactly what you said I didn't mean they do a clone army kinda shit even with genetic tweaking still they are actual humans with agency who can hate the govt so normal population has to birth now it won't just be single mothers but single fathers who can do it easily so everyone is atomized no more nuclear families but birth rates don't collapse either and the govts don't have to pander to singl emother whores anymore