Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not interested in what normies are interested in

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Because I am ugly, that means I need a personality, however:

I don't like dogs or any kind of pet, I don't drive or have any interest in doing so, I have a shitty cleaning job for 4 hours a week, I live in a home for retarded adults, I am a cripple, I don't use soycial media or have any accounts, I don't travel nor want to and I have no interest in getting a ''career'' and I don't keep up with modern slop media

dogs are alright, loyal companions that won’t judge you the way normies and other people do, and a career is to moneymaxx for your own personal gain, not anyone else’s

im not interested in sport teams, shoes, clothing brands, nor parties either. those are all normie stuff that I legit have no interest in

quiet and introverted who is tall and handsome-mysterios,and unpredictable
quiet and introverted who is ugly and short - antisocial weirdo,pathetic incel

Not interested in what my enemy is up to

quiet and introverted who is tall and handsome-mysterios,and unpredictable
quiet and introverted who is ugly and short - antisocial weirdo,pathetic incel
Its only sub 7s who need a personality.

You lack looks and are expected to preform in other areas, but god forbid you lack in those areas because you are on thin ice with women and society in general at this point.

People only tolerate you as it is and if you are lacking in any area, like money, muh hobbies, personality etc, its over

Its only sub 7s who need a personality.

You lack looks and are expected to preform in other areas, but god forbid you lack in those areas because you are on thin ice with women and society in general at this point.

People only tolerate you as it is and if you are lacking in any area, like money, muh hobbies, personality etc, its over
Even then, as soon as the possibility for the woman to ascend appears with a genetically superior man, she will immediately ghost you and fuck off with Chad, leaving you in the dust. It's even worse if you were married or had kids.

Even then, as soon as the possibility for the woman to ascend appears with a genetically superior man, she will immediately ghost you and fuck off with Chad, leaving you in the dust. It's even worse if you were married or had kids.
Toilets even ditch chad sooner or later, but at least chad can easily move on to another hole.

nearcels getting ditched is like having to start all over again while being on nightmare difficulty

Toilets even ditch chad sooner or later, but at least chad can easily move on to another hole.

nearcels getting ditched is like having to start all over again while being on nightmare difficulty
Indeed. At least the blue pill makes sense for Chad while the rest of us know it's a complete bullshit cope. You have to be at least six feet with a solid jawline and a head full of hair to make it in this dystopian world. This is why I gave up and am currently rotting in my room. I wish I was at least more intelligent to do more, but at best, I have a slightly above-average IQ.

tales. If you play video games and watch anime u have Normie interests since those things are for normies. I’m legit one of the few guys around who legit doesn’t game I just rot online wasting time talking to Incels & spergs lol.

But u mog me for being seen as a retarded adult because at least u aren’t a non NT forced to fit the standards of the high achievers around u. Were u in special Ed?

tales. If you play video games and watch anime u have Normie interests since those things are for normies. I’m legit one of the few guys around who legit doesn’t game I just rot online wasting time talking to Incels & spergs lol.
They used to be non-normie interests, decades ago, even weight training at the gym was a niche interest that only bodybuilders and athletes used, but now things have changed and they have ruined everything. And I don't game either, I used to play CS when I was a kid and I continued to play CSGO until last year, and I played some mobile games but that's it.

I'm not interested in sports, nonsense drama, celebrity culture, etc. Hell, I don't even know what the average conversation is that modern generation(s) even talk about... after HS, once you're not really around anyone anymore, it's kinda hard to tell what's "in" and what's "out". I guess that's what getting "old" is.

Hell, even when I was in school, I alienated myself among my peers when I'd bring up shit like comic books, metal music or cryptozoology - my low inhib-self didn't even know I was fucking myself over before it was too late. I always thought normies were boring asf and had no real interests, but somehow they still "made it" without being deep or challenging. Fuck society.

They used to be non-normie interests, decades ago, even weight training at the gym was a niche interest that only bodybuilders and athletes used, but now things have changed and they have ruined everything. And I don't game either, I used to play CS when I was a kid and I continued to play CSGO until last year, and I played some mobile games but that's it.
Yea. Decades ago they used to be more of an outsider trait but it’s changed a lot last 2 - 3 Decades

im not interested in sport teams, shoes, clothing brands, nor parties either. those are all normie stuff that I legit have no interest in
Same here. I’d go to parties anyway (if I got invited) though. Best way to get a girlfriend I think.

I

I don't like dogs or any kind of pet, I don't drive or have any interest in doing so, I have a shitty cleaning job for 4 hours a week, I live in a home for retarded adults, I am a cripple, I don't use soycial media or have any accounts, I don't travel nor want to and I have no interest in getting a ''career'' and I don't keep up with modern slop media
it doesn’t matter if your truecel your ibterests dont mean anything

Fuck the idea of pursuing a career. I would rather work a normal job for the rest of my life than to work hard for a career that will make me feel "accomplished"