Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am not an incel anymore, now its voluntary

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
At first I thought it was just a matter of time, eventually I would get a girlfriend, now that I've went deep in reflexion about the nature of love and its benefits I've come to the conclusion God doesn make things without purpose, if God made me neurodivergent and ugly it may be due to a reason, when I'm alone I can get the best out of me, If I follow this lonely road I may eventually come up with something of real value, not just for me but maybe for humanity, from now on I will actively try to forget women, to talk with them its a waste of time, my nature is repulsive for them, to fight against its own nature will only lead to suffering

I have no idea what you are on

Imo it’s the best approach for us incels. Just focusing on money and health to find happiness in ourselves and then, when bitches want to get laid by us when when we finally reach success and wealth, we can dump those filthy whores and get a kind of “revenge“.

I have no idea what you are on
He just shifted his perspective bro. He accepted what he can’t control and tries to make the best out of the crappy situation we’re all in.

You can either continue crying about the harsh reality or stop giving a shit about things we can‘t control.

Whatever floats your boat, man.

Would you end your celibacy if an opportunity arise?

Capture

He just shifted his perspective bro. He accepted what he can’t control and tries to make the best out of the crappy situation we’re all in.

You can either continue crying about the harsh reality or stop giving a shit about things we can‘t control.

Accepting reality and trying perform best should not go in pair with denying reality (denying reality is what Incel Tears ugly males do).
For example: Im incel, what can I do? Have tolerable job, use prostitutes from time to time, watch some movies in free time for relaxin etc.
Am I able fuck women for free? No since Im incel. But would I fuck women for free if I could? Yes for fuck sake, why the hell not.

Going to whore is not best sexual experience there is, probably smashing a girl thats into you feels way more, BUT paying prostitute is the only way I can have sex, so Im not going to refuse it, just I would not refuse to eat fast food burger when Im hungry, because some richman have dinner at 5 star restaurant.

You don't keep yourself homeless and refuse to live anywhere because you can't live in a mansion like rich people.

You won't refuse to own a regular car because there's someone out there that owns a Lamborghini.

That's just retarded, but you ironically do apply that retard logic when it comes to sex and relationships.

"Chad can get X, so I refuse to take a lesser alternative :feelstastyman:"

Refusing to pursue an alternative, because an exception to the rule of your ideal exists, is retard logic.

Last edited:
At first I thought it was just a matter of time, eventually I would get a girlfriend, now that I've went deep in reflexion about the nature of love and its benefits I've come to the conclusion God doesn make things without purpose, if God made me neurodivergent and ugly it may be due to a reason, when I'm alone I can get the best out of me, If I follow this lonely road I may eventually come up with something of real value, not just for me but maybe for humanity, from now on I will actively try to forget women, to talk with them its a waste of time, my nature is repulsive for them, to fight against its own nature will only lead to suffering
Has nothing to do with God. Until you break free of a religious mindset you will always be blue pilled, because the #1 blue pill in society is religion. It keeps people docile, easy to control, limited in thought, etc. It's the ultimate tool of the elites, and they don't even need to actively use it, the inmates police themselves in their own self made prison, the elites just provided the tools.

You really just sound like a coper. You really can't simply accept that you got a bad dice roll, luck just wasn't on your side. So you have to dream up some scenario where God specially created you to suffer this way "for a good reason".

What you are doing is no different the mindset you had before where you were chasing women.

JFL at "maybe for humanity". You really think you accepting loneliness is just randomly going to make you a super genius and you are going to help humanity. It doesn't work like that.

You are still thinking of yourself as "the protagonist", but that's not the role that your genetics dictates:

Last edited:
Doing anything good for humanity is cuck. Countless people are fucking and enjoying while you'd rot to make their lives more better lol

ERase humanity
Thats the only thing of value to be done

keep coping buddy boyo

Low iq. You sound like a soy cuck faggot here.
when I'm alone I can get the best out of me, If I follow this lonely road I may eventually come up with something of real value, not just for me but maybe for humanity
Humanity is just beautiful and wealthy humans. It's over. If you're a past 25 without a girlfriend. It's over. Women find you ugly. Considering buying a rope.

Last edited: