Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am not an atheist but I love Ricky Gervais

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

So a couple years ago Ricky Gervais (famous atheist who made the original UK version of the office) got yelled at by FEMINISTS for putting a teenage girl who hunted some animal on blast. I have no problem with hunting, I've never done it myself, but many of my relatives have. However, I love to see a powerful middle aged rich guy go DEATH CON 3 on some random teenage girl on SOCIAL MEDIA. We gotta stop with this "teen girls are innocent" BS. I love it when adult men criticize teenage girls. Teenage girls made my life hell back in the day. I love when Ricky Gervais criticizes them.

It's also incredibly disgusting for a female to get a buzz cut. I hate it. I wonder if the females who do it realize how repulsive they are. A female I went to high school with (remember, I'm 26 so I graduated in 2015) got a buzzcut recently and she looks so ugly. She was a high tier Becky before, nice tits, even, but now, she's just completely repulsive, using "them" pronouns and everything. I guess she got burned out on Chad cock (which she sucked a lot of back in high school). I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Isn't it funny how males are so much more likely than females to be "diagnosed" with ADHD. I never heard of a female really having ADHD, back when it was a stigma, now that it's a trendy thing, seems a lot of sluts seem to have it BUT I AIN'T NEVER SEEN A DIAGNOSIS BITCH. Also, I just gotta make it clear that it's retarded how feminists say we are illogical when they believe in ASStrology. I hate whores so fucking much, but I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. We gotta stop dissing Apartheid all of the time. It's just factually incorrect to say Apartheid was an oppressive system, that's not what happened. Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table....especially Dr. Verwoerd. I don't like the word evil next to apartheid. I love the blacks but I also love apartheid.

Why won't feminists just stop being worthless whores. The reason they post bikini pictures on social media is to mock us. They know we'll never get to fuck them, but they enjoy teasing us with their slutty cleavage and shit. I hate feminists so much. I hate the men who fuck them even more.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Dr. Verwoerd has done a million times more for guys like me than FEMINIST SLUTS ever have

Last edited:
He invented APARTHEID in South Africa.

Last edited:
Teenage girls are useless garbage

Based.

If you're old enough to kill living things and show off how you do it on social media, you're old enough to be ridiculed on social media.