Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am not a turbomanlet anymore.

LL maxi

LL maxi

Lengthening the blackpill
★★★★★
The lenthening phase of my LL journey is almost done. Consolidation next.

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Keep us updated

what was your initial height and at what height you're now? also can you post pics of legs, i always wanted to see how it looks when your legs are broken.

what was your initial height and at what height you're now? also can you post pics of legs, i always wanted to see how it looks when your legs are broken.
Initial height is 5foot 6 and half. I'm probably around 5'9 now. My legs have gotten a lot weaker and thinner due to the lenthening, can't post pic rn.

Go to looksmaxx and wait for a turbofag to suck your dick off for this thread. Damn son of a bitch.

Initial height is 5foot 6 and half. I'm probably around 5'9 now. My legs have gotten a lot weaker and thinner due to the lenthening, can't post pic rn.
i am also 5'6", how much did it cost you to take the LL surgery and how much do you need to stay in house so your legs can heal completely?

Go to looksmaxx and wait for a turbofag to suck your dick off for this thread. Damn son of a bitch.
Do they worship the looks or the surgery?

Last edited:
i am also 5'6", how much did it cost you to take the LL surgery and how much do you need to stay in house so your legs can heal completely?
The cost is around 6 figs including every accomodations. The consolidation can take different times depending on the healing ability of the patient, usually 3-6 month. Lenthening itself is 3 month.