Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am nobody

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★
I hate how egoistic and entitled this generation really is. Everybody think they are better and superior than everybody else. Everybody thinks they deserve to be a millionaire without any effort. Everybody buys crypto thinking they will get rich over night, everybody is opening businesses, everybody is streaming, everybody is trying to be an influencer, a musician and an actor. Everybody s studying thinking they are entitled to be in a high position. Everybody is entitled to sex, women want Chad, incels want women, everybody wants free education, free healthcare free government handouts.
Nobody is humble and nobody wants to face reality. And reality is that most people are gonna end up flipping burgers, cleaning toilets or cleaning cow dung, because those are the most job openings out there. Most people are gonna end up sexless or in a bad marriage because that is the most common outcome.

It is time to face reality and say "I AM NOBODY!!!". I do not deserve anything. I am dumb, ugly and useless. If I'm very lucky I might end up flipping burgers at McDonalds and barely be able to afford rent. If I'm lucky I will be dating a fat ugly and a dumb woman/man.

This is the reality all of the society should face, including this forum. We believe we are ugly subhumans anyway, so why would we even think we deserve sex? Why would we even want to spread our subhuman genes further? Just like women women need to realize that they are dumb and ugly and they do not deserve Chad by any means.