Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am no longer an incel after taking serious advice on these three simple tricks!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Myemr99s0hw11

he is still ugly

will try it
But remember you need to actually try! Stop your self pity, crack a smile and just try bro! Women love confident men with fashion sense and trendy haircuts!

It really works. 1: before, 2: after. I also stopped hating women, which gave additional millimeters to my hairline.

still 0 matches on tinder, and they made his collagen better which is looksmaxxing jfl

do normies really think haircuts like that are possible with shitty thin hair like this guy has?

Who the fuck made this?

So, exchange your gaming shirt with a wolf print. That solves the problem.

just completely change your facial bones theory

A haircut can't give you more hair.

I tried all these steps. And guess what...

75c.jpg

This just proves the blackpill jfl. They give him a full head of hair, make his skin whiter and give him a wider jaw and neck.

Lost me at step one, since I'm balding.

@Saudade KEEPS DELIVERING QUALITY

IT literally posted this a while ago on their subreddit. Absolute retards. And not only is he ugly as fuck even after, it's completely disproportionate and the photoshop makes him look like a bad painting.

still subhuman tho