Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am mentally far too slow

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
When something unexpected happens I can't do anything, I lack the spontaneity/flexibility of normal people, I cannot adapt to new conditions as quickly as normal people do.

Some examples: A few months ago I talked with a guy about snakes, shop talk between two guys who rarely have the opportunity to flex and then he suddenly told me that one of his snakes once bit him and that he nearly lost his arm. For about a minute my brain had an error and was completely off the rails, I felt bad for him but didn't know what to say/how I should express the condolence. After an awkward silence I told him something like the equivalent of "Shit sucks" in my native language and it felt so off. This happens all the time.

All my social interactions that don't have an occupational dimension feel inorganic and I hate the fact that people are so unpredictable/difficult to analyze. If there were warnings at least. In the moment where something unexpected happens I get completely thrown out of the concept.

"Improve your social skills" is just such a ridiculous thing to say, even if one thing is learnable you have to learn it all over again as soon as an unknown problem appears while the normie has a biological compass ingrained into his brain that shows him the way of normal response and prevents him from sperging out.

An analogy: If you don't understand the subject off an exam, you can try to learn stuff by hard, but as soon as a new problem appears it's over for you because then you won't make it in an acceptable time, while the person who understands it makes it, because he can use his knowledge in new/creative ways. Autism is the curse that prevents someone from ever understanding the subject of social interactions.

When something unexpected happens I can't do anything, I lack the spontaneity/flexibility of normal people, I cannot adapt to new conditions as quickly as normal people do.

Some examples: A few months ago I talked with a guy about snakes, shop talk between two guys who rarely have the opportunity to flex and then he suddenly told me that one of his snakes once bit him and that he nearly lost his arm. For about a minute my brain had an error and was completely off the rails, I felt bad for him but didn't know what to say/how I should express the condolence. After an awkward silence I told him something like the equivalent of "Shit sucks" in my native language and it felt so off. This happens all the time.

All my social interactions that don't have an occupational dimension feel inorganic and I hate the fact that people are so unpredictable/difficult to analyze. If there were warnings at least. In the moment where something unexpected happens I get completely thrown out of the concept.

"Improve your social skills" is just such a ridiculous thing to say, even if one thing is learnable you have to learn it all over again as soon as an unknown problem appears while the normie has a biological compass ingrained into his brain that shows him the way of normal response and prevents him from sperging out.

An analogy: If you don't understand the subject off an exam, you can try to learn stuff by hard, but as soon as a new problem appears it's over for you because then you won't make it in an acceptable time, while the person who understands it makes it, because he can use his knowledge in new/creative ways. Autism is the curse that prevents someone from ever understanding the subject of social interactions.
That's why social skills aren't something you can just 'learn', it's something you get better at from practice. It's like this one guy in this book I read said: war isn't about the plan, it's about thinking fast and what you do when things go off plan because they will.

I'm slow and socially retarded too. One thing that helps me a bit is knowing that most people are fake and put up an act most of the time so I don't really care if I sound insincere when I'm being fake myself. If they tell you you don't sound genuine you can just deny the accusation and ask them why they think you're not being genuine and put the pressure on them. But yeah, it's hard to socialize, I try to be as far away from normies as I can.

I can relate.

Objective fulfilled
Juden intensifies

NEXT!

Practice makes perfect. I also experience this when I spend a week in my house, but after a few days of going out and talking to shopkeepers, etc, it's back to normal

This is because we don't have personalitites.

The reason why we cannot react to social situations the way normies and Chads can is because we never developed stabile personalities. Consequently, we are not confident. This is why we are awkward and slow to react in conversations, because each moment we have to make sure that we look, talk and behave as normal as reasonably possible, with every verbal and non-verbal signs of communication. For foids, normies and Chads, it just goes naturally, like breathing or walking. They never think about these things, just do them.

Last edited:
This is because don't have personalitites.

The reason why we cannot react to social situations the way normies and Chads can is because we never developed stabile personalities. Consequently, we are not confident. This is why we are awkward and slow to react in conversations, because each moment we have to make sure that we look, talk and behave as normal as reasonably possible, with every verbal and non-verbal signs of communication. For foids, normies and Chads, it just goes naturally, like breathing or walking. They never think about these things, just do them.
Extremely brutal and true.

Inceldom and isolation cause this