Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I am man over 35, and searching for waifu under 20

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Fuck this roastie world, tfu on roasties

Would bang pretty roastie, but no more
Mgtow

Friends are those who will help to search young cute girls, and degenerates telling me to go after old femoids for more than just fucking and dumping, or telling me to go after ugly femorloids - those are enemies

Tfu on my former "best friend
Spitonfag

I can’t tell if you are serious, a gimmick troll or a retard. No offense.

Why should I go for roasties and ugly femorloids, when my hand is more sexy than those trashy femoids? Especially when combined with cuteness of animu girls :heart:

Kaspermegumim

Cute loli (can be "legal loli"of 18-20), or screw it

You sound way younger in your posts.

Why should I go for roasties and ugly femorloids, when my hand is more sexy than those trashy femoids? Especially when combined with cuteness of animu girls :heart:

View attachment 158394

Cute loli (can be "legal loli"of 18-20), or screw it
Time to black pill you. It’s ok if you don’t won’t go to for ugly old foids. But keep in mind you have zero chance of getting a girl 18-20. Even less than zero chance of getting a virgin. Even if you were Chad (which you’re not) it would be nearly impossible.

If an qt 18-20 year old is all you will settle for than you might as well consider yourself asexual. This may be harsh but it’s truth and said with love.

Time to black pill you. It’s ok if you don’t won’t go to for ugly old foids. But keep in mind you have zero chance of getting a girl 18-20. Even less than zero chance of getting a virgin. Even if you were Chad (which you’re not) it would be nearly impossible.

If an qt 18-20 year old is all you will settle for than you might as well consider yourself asexual. This may be harsh but it’s truth and said with love.
Consider me animulolisexual

I'm looking for a pot of gold good luck buddy.

...you're 35? :feelsseriously:

Why is this based post in offtopic? Pin this blackpill gem in incel discussion.

At this point, it is absolutely over for you.

I think it's all of the above. He's like Yoda got suspended from the jedi council for inappropriate behaviour towards his padawan learner.