Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am living proof that height > face

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
As a few of you may have known, I am a very handsome guy. Unfortunately, I am 5'4 and have never had a girl show interest in me. Proof that height > face.

There are a lot of guys over 180 among incels, but not a single chadlite

Probably larp. If you were really handsome girls would've at least showed interest when you were a kid/teenager

Last edited:
As a few of you may have known, I am a very handsome guy. Unfortunately, I am 5'4 and have never had a girl show interest in me. Proof that height > face.
That’s not proof height > face. Both are important. Being 7 feet tall with a truecel face is still a death sentence.

Pretty Boy > Ogre; especially with prime foids

I don't know how you look.
I heavily agree height is more important than face.
There is a survey where taller guys have up to x3 more sex partners
women say 5 inch difference its lowest they would go, where preferred is 6-8 inch height difference
taller guys (6'1-6'3) getting I think 60% more matches on dating sites than short guys (5'7-5'8)
They get more respect, are on higher positions, politicians and leaders are all tallfags
There are countless tweets and posts where women show pure hatred for short men
There are countless tweets and posts where women show pure lust for tall men

Gotta be a tall pretty boy
Sure being pretty and tall would be optimal, but if you have to choose between beauty and height, beauty wins.
We‘re living in a metrosexual society, gruff manly guys are out of fashion. They want them TikTok eboys.

How is taller not better?
Screenshot 20220419 071624 Chrome

He is mogging all of them
Yeah bro I bet he gets a lot of pussy :feelstastyman:

There are two extremes, at 7 feet tall you start looking like an abomination, at 6'5 you already mog most males while still looking like a healthy human

women say 5 inch difference its lowest they would go, where preferred is 6-8 inch height difference
taller guys (6'1-6'3) getting I think 60% more matches on dating sites than short guys (5'7-5'8)
They get more respect, are on higher positions, politicians and leaders are all tallfags
The only you can get women to lust you if you are short is if you are a teen, early 20s cutecel: even Knajjd had some women simp for him online and non paid sex once despite being 5’2.

All the volleyball and basketball male players are at least 190 cm and never have had major problems getting pussy. Even if way below average face, when you are about 2 metres and have athetic body (how is their body always perfectly shaved without visible stubble anywhere? Every single player at FIFA World Cup, Copa America and UEFA EURO at the end of match shirt exchange reveals their perfectly hairless back and chest and stomach, I have visible stubble left even if I shaved every day, which I doubt they do, do they all get laser treatment to permanently and perfectly delete all their body hair?) and no body hair, you get women.

The only you can get women to lust you if you are short is if you are a teen, early 20s cutecel: even Knajjd had some women simp for him online and non paid sex once despite being 5’2.
Foid will do an exception if the guys face is very good but he needs to be at least taller than her. Probably the main reason why cutecels have some success with young girls who still didnt reach her adult height. Guys here are wrong when they compare tall incels to short chads, in no universe can an incel compare himself to a chad. Why dont they compare short high tier normie to tall normie if the height isnt important?

Similar situation to me, I have a better face than every guy in my school yet it’s wasted due to my height

Height alone without being NT or attractive face didnt save me. 34yo khhv :smonk:

Then why do you worship my selfies :feelsjuice:

You spend time on looksmax right? Whats your opinion on height importance on smv? Imo every 2 inch of height translate to roughly one smv point but after 6'5 it doesn't increase much.

It's been several months, retard. I practically forgot about you :feelsjuice:
You still had the face you are so proud of when you were worshiping me didnt you tho? Little rat :feelsjuice:

Screenshot 2022 04 19 110934

oh shit something is going down :lul::lul::lul:

You spend time on looksmax right? Whats your opinion on height importance on smv? Imo every 2 inch of height translate to roughly one smv point but after 6'5 it doesn't increase much.
2 inches of height to 1 point of smv under 5'10, once 5'10 to 6', not much difference, then above 6'1 to 6'5, you can begin to call yourself tall while not being too tall, minimum to have zero commitment sex.

Where are you from and what's your race??

Remember what a toilet means when she says "man", she doesn't say "men", she says "Chad". The truest heightpill is that toilets prefer met at 6'7 but not taller, there are plenty of 7 Ft. Incels who are simply "too tall", yet even a 5'5 Chadlet gets all the pussy he wants, she will only complain afterwards and she will only show him to her friends if she's Sub-7.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-135508.png
    Screenshot_20220419-135508.png
    853.4 KB · Views: 18
Remember what a toilet means when she says "man", she doesn't say "men", she says "Chad". The truest heightpill is that toilets prefer met at 6'7 but not taller, there are plenty of 7 Ft. Incels who are simply "too tall", yet even a 5'5 Chadlet gets all the pussy he wants, she will only complain afterwards and she will only show him to her friends if she's Sub-7.
That screenshot just showed how big of an advantage have guys 5'10-6'6 over shorter and really tall guys which are basically nonexistent.

Its unfair comparing chad face to tall height because chad faces are ultra rare and millennials and younger are really tall, I know with this sentence I basically shot myself in the foot but height isn't as much of an advantage as being short is a huge failo because foids have strong REQUIREMENT for height and girls willing to go under that are ultra rare.

Once you pass the threshold of 5'11-6' its enough for most girls and face starts playing bigger role. I disagree that 5'5 chadlet can slay, now even shorter ethnicity foids are 5'3 on average, white girls are around 5'7 and I really doubt average woman is willing to date a guy shorter than herself, couples like that are outliers and don't make more than 10% no chance.

I'm not saying tall guys can't be incels, if the person has ugly face he will be an incel. But for really short people like under 5'8 and there is huge number of those here, escaping inceldom is nearly impossible and they don't even need to be ugly.

Who are you even fooling :feelshmm:. How many edits of my face do you have? :feelsPop:
Stop thinking everything is about you. I have my own life to live. You go to your job and make 2 cents an hour.

if you're short you're finished :yes::blackpill:

Ugly tall men may not get laid, but at least they're given the proper respect a man deserves. Even as a chink in a majority white neighborhood, everyone treats me with respect because I'm 6'0 with broad shoulders and gymmaxxed. If I were a 5'6 chink living among white people, I'd have probably roped already.

If you are, so am I :lul: Giga cope, at 5’4 nothing matters it’s over :reeeeee: