Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am living proof that face > height

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
As a few of you may have known, I am a very tall guy (6'4). Unfortunately, I am 3/10 and have never had a girl show interest in me. Proof that face > height.

Fakecels.is

Grow a beard, you cant be that ugly

Height > face is such a ridiculous statement and is mostly advocated by seething manlets.

I‘m average height for a white guy (6ft) and a masculine type, my cousin is even taller and more rustic and we‘re both 20+yo virgins while the pretty boy manlet in my class makes out with a prime Becky at the bus stop.

No you can legit be a 2/10 and still ascend being 6’4. I’m ugly as fuck but there is no chance I wouldn’t have gotten laid by now if I was 6’4

In my opinion, unless your face looks comparable to blackops2cel's or worse, you could probably ascend through looksmaxing or/and seamaxing elsewhere. At worst, you can try to ascend through all of these and surgery.

Height > face is such a ridiculous statement and is mostly advocated by seething manlets.

I‘m average height for a white guy (6ft) and a masculine type, my cousin is even taller and more rustic and we‘re both 20+yo virgins while the pretty boy manlet in my class makes out with a prime Becky at the bus stop.

La cofia que no puedes perder si tu altura comienza con el número 6'. Con tu estatura magas al 98% de los hombres

La altura siempre vencerá a la cara porque la altura es objetiva

how many have you asked out?

In my opinion, unless your face looks comparable to blackops2cel's or worse, you could probably ascend through looksmaxing or/and seamaxing elsewhere. At worst, you can try to ascend through all of these and surgery.
[UWSL]It is curious that you say this because I am practically identical to Stblackops2, we are almost the same, more than once I have commented on it here. In fact our resemblance is truly extraordinary. The most brutal thing of all is that he beats me... he is more "handsome" than me. I am a stretched version of his face, but our face is practically identical. I have the most asymmetrical face, the fattest and crooked nose and the much longer face (horsepill), also my neck is thinner than his[/UWSL]

No you can legit be a 2/10 and still ascend being 6’4. I’m ugly as fuck but there is no chance I wouldn’t have gotten laid by now if I was 6’4
[UWSL]My face is practically identical to Stblackopscel's, but my face is longer, more asymmetrical and uglier than his. I also have the thinnest neck[/UWSL]

Wether you're an incel or not is determined by how bad your worst features are, not by how good your best feature is. You prove nothing.

It is curious that you say this because I am practically identical to Stblackops2, we are almost the same, more than once I have commented on it here. In fact our resemblance is truly extraordinary. The most brutal thing of all is that he beats me... he is more "handsome" than me. I am a stretched version of his face, but our face is practically identical. I have the most asymmetrical face, the fattest and crooked nose and the much longer face (horsepill), also my neck is thinner than his
Brutal; I would definitely recommend all of what I said then. Facial surgery, though, would be most helpful.

[UWSL]My face is practically identical to Stblackopscel's, but my face is longer, more asymmetrical and uglier than his. I also have the thinnest neck[/UWSL]
Are you white? If so just by being white and that tall I think you could almost definitely get a short, self hating ethnic foid that would love to be with you. The amount of midget Asian women and gonlinas I see with unremarkable white men that tower over them is crazy

As a few of you may have known, I am a very tall guy (6'4). Unfortunately, I am 3/10 and have never had a girl show interest in me. Proof that face > height.
Absolutely this, except I'm 6'2