Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM LITERALLY LOW T , soy boy cuck level !!!! Check my levels

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Ok have been gymcelling for the past 5 month, I also práctica intermitent fasting (OMAD) . And I. Notice It costing me a lot to lose weight and gain muscle.

So I paid for some blood analysis
FUCKING HOLD AND BEHOLD IM LOW T, :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soy boy cuck , Try guy level. I'm in my

Total Testosterona Level: 277 NG/DL
Free testosterone: 16.7 PG/NL

FUCKING OF COURSE IM LOW T.
There is no other way for a weak chin incel like me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I even stopped eating sugar and I started to take Vitamins suplements fuck me, fuc fuck fuck me.

This explains A LOT in my life , my anxiety and my inceldom in part.

But guess what one of the advantages of living in a shit-hole is that would normally need medial prescription for testosterone but not here

Last edited:
Ok have been gymcelling for the past 5 month, I also práctica intermitent fasting (OMAD) . And I. Notice It costing me a lot to lose weight and gain muscle.

So I paid for some blood analysis
FUCKING HOLD AND BEHOLD IM LOW T, :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soy boy cuck , Try guy level. I'm in my

Total Testosterona Level: 277 NG/DL
Free testosterone: 16.7 PG/NL

FUCKING OF COURSE IM LOW T.
There is no other way for a weak chin incel like me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I even stopped eating sugar and I started to take Vitamins suplements fuck me, fuc fuck fuck me.

This explains A LOT in my life , my anxiety and my inceldom in part.

But guess what one of the advantages of living in a shit-hole is that would normally need medial prescription for testosterone but not here
Hop on TRT

Inject high T or turn into female

Oh I see , I asked to drugstore for that shit. Cost about 200 usd bucks :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsping::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I'm a fucking poorcell

Injecting testosterone is better for you. Incels don't need female hormones to be suicidal
I will , the problem with that is the excess of testosterone is converted to Estrogen, that drug that prevents that cost around 200 usd here and I am a fucking poorcell :lul::lul::lul::lul:, testosterone is cheap though :feelsautistic:

I will , the problem with that is the excess of testosterone is converted to Estrogen, that drug that prevents that cost around 200 usd here and I am a fucking poorcell :lul::lul::lul::lul:, testosterone is cheap though :feelsautistic:
That's iteresting infromation for somebedy from EU

Im sorry bro youre fucked, maby taking smaller dossage. Im not trying to be a smartass but going on prolonged fasting like omad can decrease T level, did you quit exercise and diet few days before test? Thats what the doctor told my brother before the test.

Im sorry bro youre fucked, maby taking smaller dossage. Im not trying to be a smartass but going on prolonged fasting like omad can decrease T level, did you quit exercise and diet few days before test? Thats what the doctor told my brother before the test.
Yeah I actually checked with an Endocrinologist (cost a lot) he told me the same, he told me I should eat a light food and then a big one. But then how can I lose weight ?? . But regardless, That is even low for that, I'm in the Lowest percentile, I think I'll abandon OMAD but was the only thing that allowed me to loose weight :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yeah I actually checked with an Endocrinologist (cost a lot) he told me the same, he told me I should eat a light food and then a big one. But then how can I lose weight ?? . But regardless, That is even low for that, I'm in the Lowest percentile, I think I'll abandon OMAD but was the only thing that allowed me to loose weight :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dont, i doubt it makes significant difference. I used to watch one year videos results from taking steroids and they all said if you dont overdoit side effects are minimal.

you can get medicine from the doctor for that or you can buy supplements that contain stuff that helps your test off amazon.
i have some testerone booster pills off amazon which contain zinc and other stuff its helped me feel better but that might just be placebo.

Yes I am already using this one
Screenshot 20220103 132230

It actually encreases just a little bit , I have 1 month taking it. Also Omega 3 suplements. Testosterone will be my last resource
Dont, i doubt it makes significant difference. I used to watch one year videos results from taking steroids and they all said if you dont overdoit side effects are minimal.
I am thinking in about 250 mg per week or Sustenon 250 mg per week for around 4 weeks

Last edited:
I bet mine would be lower if I got tested.

Yes I am already using this one View attachment 558105

It actually encreases just a little bit , I have 1 month taking it. Also Omega 3 suplements. Testosterone will be my last resource

I am thinking in about 250 mg per week or Sustenon 250 mg per week for around 4 weeks
this is the one im using atm
715RthEum7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
i think every dude should take some form of testerone supplments theres so much micro plastic and soy and other shit they throw into food now that lowers t levels of men.

Shit shit shit They don't sell androgel in this shithole. I'm need to learn how to inject myself

IMG 20220107 161753  01
Wish me luck boyos :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: