Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am literally drained

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
For the past years,nothing good is happening to me. Everything is going downfall,im literally sick of living the same day every day,im coping im trying to go out and dont rot but literally nothing has changed
Its devastating that im not living the life i want due to not looking 'hot',im not looking forward to nothing and its really sad cause its the only life we have at the end of the day
What i missed is haunting me everyday,literally its like i have a ghost that comes everywhere I go,ill never be the same person ever again so many things have changed but on the same time nothing changes now.

I feel like i'm running in cycles and i just can't go straight no matter how much i try. Zero progress and everything only gets worse , Because the reality is that our looks are going to always hold us back
What i missed is haunting me everyday,literally its like i have a ghost that comes everywhere I go,ill never be the same person ever again so many things have changed but on the same time nothing changes now.
This

I feel like i'm running in cycles
kek it's like in the movies when you wake up everyday and it's always starts the exact same way and character has to find a way out of this loop
except that we don't have an exit

I hate going to sleep. I have bad dreams about everything.

"Go outside and get fresh air" na fuck that, shit is depressing.

Yeah, I haven't had anything good happen in a long time.