Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am leaving this place, too much guilty

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's full of sociopaths and it turned me into one. Seriously, anyone who goes here turns into a terrible human being or sinks into a dark pit of despair.

I am selfish and cruel and being here only fuels that... I even acknowledge that I never deserved a girlfriend because someone like me is incapable of genuine love and compassion and only seeks to benefit himself.

If I have ever hurt anyone through my bitterness (which I know I have) I am genuinely sorry... that's all I can say, really.

You change your opinion every day. You sure you're not bipolar?

Well fuck off then. Why do people feel the need to mention they are 'leaving', just stop posting

I thought the same yesterday, but i'm here today because i'm bipolar.

On one shoulder you have Saint Elliot dishing out blackpills, on the other you have a numale cuck trying to shove bluepills down your throat. Don't let the latter win boyo. Resist.

Don't go man, we need you :/.

I've always liked your posts.

And I like the fact that, you, me and master (he who recruited you here) came from the same place, i.e. r/Foreveralone. And of course, you've had your woes with Nooches. Incels.me is a safe haven for you to be in.

We're bros for life.

You can take a break (if it's too much for you now), but don't go :'(.

Last edited:
Don't go man, we need you :/.

I've always liked your post.

And I like the fact that, you, me and master came from the place, i.e. r/Foreveralone. And of course, you've your woes with Nooches. Incels.me is a safe haven for you to be in.

We're bros for life.

You can take a break (if it's too much for you now), but don't go :'(.
Are you a girl?

Quit being a cuck. Meeks has done worse yet women are the ones wondering if they deserve to be with them. All our hatred is natural and justified. Let it flow.

Why not resist and engage in discussion?

Well fuck off then. Why do people feel the need to mention they are 'leaving', just stop posting

Quit being a cuck. Meeks has done worse yet women are the ones wondering if they deserve to be with them. All our hatred is natural and justified. Let it flow.

FUCKING LOL at incels feeling guilty when the entire society constantly shits on them.

All our hatred is natural and justified. Let it flow.

Star_Wars_Emperor_Palpatine.jpg

I am selfish and cruel and being here only fuels that... I even acknowledge that I never deserved a girlfriend because someone like me is incapable of genuine love and compassion and only seeks to benefit himself.

If I have ever hurt anyone through my bitterness (which I know I have) I am genuinely sorry... that's all I can say, really.

Ah, introspection. You're starting to clean up your backyard. There's nothing left for you to learn here, then.

Come to Offtopic dude :D

I'm out of the loop, what did you do?

Anybody who needs to do one of these threads, isnt really leaving.

yeah that’s why I stay in offtopic, I don’t like seeing the rape posts and all

346B2A04 3F7A 4EE8 92DD 3795A96D26BB

You'll never have her back. Day after day will go by and the list of men she's been with will pile up; she'll move on quick while you continue to linger on loneliness as your social experience stunts and idles for the rest of your life. One day you'll be just like us, but you won't have our company anymore.

Goodbye. That's why I take a lot of things the mentalcels write on here with a grain of salt.

Frequent posters should make an obligatory post when they are leaving because they are the backbone of this community. For instance, if you leave, we wanna know why.

You'll never have her back. Day after day will go by and the list of men she's been with will pile up; she'll move on quick while you continue to linger on loneliness as your social experience stunts and idles for the rest of your life. One day you'll be just like us, but you won't have our company anymore.

And then your dick will fall into a sewer. You'll try to claw it back from there but your fingers will be to short. By the time the fire crew will come to open the sewer, heavy rain will have washed it away down the drain.

Don't cuck yourself.

much needed black pill.

It's full of sociopaths and it turned me into one. Seriously, anyone who goes here turns into a terrible human being or sinks into a dark pit of despair.

KYS faggot. reported.

You can leave this forum, but you can't leave inceldom (unless you're borderline and can looksmax/NTmax)

Just hangout here and take things with a grain of salt. It doesn't have to make you a bitter sociopath irl.

see you tomorrow

You have been a bluepilled cuck all along.

Are you judging my personality!?

What are you on about?