Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am leaving this forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
I know that I only have a couple hundred posts and my reign was short-lived, but I am leaving because I got into the discord.

Also, I’m starting school soon and I don’t want any digital footprint being left behind for some normie to fuck me over with, at least with discord it can get lost in the millions of other messages.

This community has been great, I wish you all the best of luck in ascending and living a great life.

Peace out brocels, I’ll never forget you :smonk:

DON´T WORRY BITCH FBI AND CIA WILL COME AT YOU FOR YOUR PEDOPHILLIC ACTS !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Goodbye Sneir. Your posts brought humor to all of us in dark times

Bye greycel! Gl with the shit!

Good luck brocel. Never forget us!:feelsYall:

see you again once teenagers + foids bully/brutally mog you, brocel! :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I don't know how anybody would find your posts and connect them to you, but whatever. Good luck with your life, and don't get bluepilled:panties:

See you tomorrow

This is the beginning of the end for incels.is

I know that I only have a couple hundred posts and my reign was short-lived, but I am leaving because I got into the discord.

Also, I’m starting school soon and I don’t want any digital footprint being left behind for some normie to fuck me over with, at least with discord it can get lost in the millions of other messages.

This community has been great, I wish you all the best of luck in ascending and living a great life.

Peace out brocels, I’ll never forget you :smonk:
I wish I got to know you better mate promise me you find a wife as a youngster. I do not want you to end up like me 38 and dying alone.

Dont let them persuade you to change your gender.

brutal racepill