Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am kinda sick and tired of the notion that you're fakecel unless you are're an absolute shut in

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Not all of us are complete autists. Not all of us are so hideous that we only come out at night looking for scraps of food. The reality is that most of us might not be ugly enough to be complete deprived of social interaction, yet still too ugly to date. What is it so hard to understand?

only 20% of the members are trucels

last time i talked with human other than family or postman irl was about 6 years ago. i remember that day well...

Not all of us are complete autists. Not all of us are so hideous that we only come out at night looking for scraps of food. The reality is that most of us might not be ugly enough to be complete deprived of social interaction, yet still too ugly to date. What is it so hard to understand?
I agree. We represent a very small minority of all incels, most are not NEETs and have a social life. We shouldn't enforce this idea that you have to be an absolute outcast to be incel.

I agree. We represent a very small minority of all incels, most are not NEETs and have a social life. We shouldn't enforce this idea that you have to be an absolute outcast to be incel.
true, the ones with job/social life/both are still incels but we are more incels

No conversation for your height and face.
I like how americans like to bring up excuses for their poorly socialized asses. You know here in europe people aren't as social outcasts as you. Even the most meek people can carry on a conversation.

I like how americans like to bring up excuses for their poorly socialized asses. You know here in europe people aren't as social outcasts as you. Even the most meek people can carry on a conversation.
Still doesnt change the fact that looks are almost everything

Still doesnt change the fact that looks are almost everything
Looks play a big role in how others treat you, but it's only americucks that are so fixated on looks.

Last edited:
Looks play a big role in how others treat you, but it's only americucks that people are so fixated on looks.
Yeah, this country's a complete farce, the masses have been brainwashed by Instagram and Twitter.

I have friends, but I don't care about them. I'm too ugly to care about anything tbh

I like to think I'm above average to high tier normie in face and frame.

But being a bit shorter than average and being mistreated by people all my life led to me never developing proper social skills and I had to learn how to act NT (which I do very good at).

I'll never be able to be normal with women though or experience anything.

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I'm definitely above average to high tier normie in face and frame.

But being a bit shorter than average and being mistreated by people all my life led to me never developing proper social skills and I had to learn how to act NT (which I do very good at).

You'll probably get banned in a few days.

You'll probably get banned in a few days.
Okay that's cool. Doesn't mean I've ever had any success or not been treated terribly or bullied all my life but I'm not boasting.

Being decent looking doesn't solve anything if you're short or have mental issues. I really do sympathize with people who have it very badly (i.e truecels)

Last edited:
I actively try, I approach.

If you just stay inside all day, and never try, you are Volcel

I actively try, I approach.

If you just stay inside all day, and never try, you are Volcel
That's because you're likely have an average face. We truecels can't do that.

Not going to lie, I'm definitely above average to high tier normie in face and frame.

If you think you are good looking and has never had sex, you were never goodlooking to begin with.

Being above average looking as a male means u have passed the genetic threshold, getting laid should be easy for you. Since you are posting here, it’s likely over for you.

Most males think they are above average looking

I have some friends and acquaintances. I haven’t hung out with them in weeks though

If you think you are good looking and has never had sex, you were never goodlooking to begin with.

Being above average looking as a male means u have passed the genetic threshold, getting laid should be easy for you. Since you are posting here, it’s likely over for you.

Most males think they are above average looking
That's probably the case for me. I've always just been conflicted.

I'm not a truecel and so are not the majority of users in this forum.
Probably idk.

Whenever I see users saying they are truecels its almost as if they boasting about it and its pathetic.
Taking pride in being a truecel is TeraCope.

Whenever I see users saying they are truecels its almost as if they boasting about it and its pathetic.
Taking pride in being a truecel is TeraCope.
I can understand why some people would take pride in being a truecel.

I mean if you were actually a serious nightmare mode truecel then you can't change your situation regardless of anything so it's not really pathetic to just take pride in it instead of ending it all.

I can understand why some people would take pride in being a truecel.

I mean if you were actually a serious nightmare mode truecel then you can't change your situation regardless of anything so it's not really pathetic to just take pride in it instead of ending it all.
Taking pride in being a complete biological fail = TeraCope
Not to say its wrong to cope, we all do but it doesn't change the fact that we live a pitiful existence.

I wonder how many here are fat slobs that eat however much they like and play video games and watch shows / movies all day. I kind of envy them.

That's because you're likely have an average face. We truecels can't do that.
I do have flaws in my face, like acne scarring and nose points to left.
I still keep trying and keep failing.

For some reason I think it's like lottery

My fakecel sensor is tingling

You are correct. Many people on this form are projecting by calling people fake cels due to their own lack of social skills. I have plenty of friends, but none of them are female. It’s easy to make friends, but impossible to land a date with a reasonably attractive woman. Women find you repulsive if you are ugly.

That's probably the case for me. I've always just been conflicted.
Not completely your fault. Guys get lied to about their looks all the time.

It's still a normie trait.

Good point! Uh oh! It's almost sundown... Gotta get outside and seek somebfood... I will raid a few gardens. Maybe before sunrise i can steal a few chickens. I hope the villagers don't tar and feather me and burn me at the stake like they did my grandfather back in the day...

Imagine getting mad at other people for not being as incel as you jfl

Foids swipe right on less than 5% of males on tinder. People need to remember and consider that at all times.

Same boat as OP although iam a social autist. I dont think ive experienced social rejection because of my looks. Just not good looking enough to get any matches on tinder. Have no idea where/how to approach foids outside of dating apps.

I get jealous of other people who have jobs that they enjoy and friends that they can trust, but that doesn't mean that they aren't incel to me.

Same boat as OP although iam a social autist. I dont think ive experienced social rejection because of my looks. Just not good looking enough to get any matches on tinder. Have no idea where/how to approach foids outside of dating apps.
You don’t approach outside of dating apps. Doing that can land you in jail for years in 2019. The whole point of dating apps was to make it so foids can select the top chads to fuck and not have to give the time of day to other men.

You don’t approach outside of dating apps. Doing that can land you in jail for years in 2019. The whole point of dating apps was to make it so foids can select the top chads to fuck and not have to give the time of day to other men.

Dating apps are dominance hierarchies based on looks. They dont take your status and money into account. Ive seen a lot of guys in relationships who would get zero matches on tinder (just like i do).

That being said, i dont think i have the status/money to get a relationship outside of dating apps tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back