Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am killing myself tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krezo

Krezo

Recruit
★★★★
I have had enough, there is no hope for me. This world was not made for ugly men like us, we are genetic trash, we were never meant to enjoy life. Goodbye.

See you tomorrow, fellow maycel

Dude you spent too much time on this forum, things aren't really as bad as they are portrayed here

See you in a few days:feelskek:

See you tomorrow, faggot.

He is a fakecel. He was just LARPing and now its not fun anymore for him so he decided to fake his death

You will be back in a few days.....they all come back, those who actually do it don't anounce it online!!!

Be a pal, tel:1-800-273-8255

ban ghim if he doenst provide proof

things aren't really as bad as they are portrayed here

Exactly, you need some new perspective
1526668790564.jpg

you aint finna do shit

You'd better livestream it or you're a retarded fakecel LARPer who needs to be banned ASAP.

That’s the problem with women. They refuse and make excuses, until it’s too late. I discussed “Emily” in one of my first posts. She’s one of those.

And then after a suicide or mass shooting, everyone always says “what could have been done? Tragedy bla blah”. Day late and a dollar short.

if serious - dont do it bro. send me a message please

See you soon

You can't escape, remember this

See you after a few minutes

I have had enough, there is no hope for me. This world was not made for ugly men like us, we are genetic trash, we were never meant to enjoy life. Goodbye.

How much did you fap recently? Just asking because i feel really down on myself after fapping, modern science says its healthy and all that garbage yet it lowers your testosterone levels and testosterone plays a part in mood and energy for men

Even if we can't get what we want in this world you can still be somewhat content alone playing skyrim, fortnite, watching movies...

i blame modern media and advertising on suicide rates in western countries, their jobs are to make people feel like crap for not owning certain products and looking a certain way - its a job of manipulating humans to feel like crap for not owning specific things and femoids are the most influenced by trends and men have to change themselves to those trends to get the femoids

JFL at all the 'heh, yea right fag, c u in hell' bullshit, when the past 30 comments have all been the exact same thing. I don't get it, sure these posts have a tendency to not pay off, but still, it's not like OP is some attention seeking fakecel, he's been here a while, he's been a decent member from what I've seen, for all we know they could be serious. Why bother commenting 'livestream it xd' when its been said 4 times?
Just seems like being mean for the sake of it, the usual hardass tough guy routine, trying to come off cool. I don't know, I'm not even against suicide, but seeing this 4chan-normslime tier crap spammed is irritating.

See you in a week when you get jewpills.

Your body your choice.

JFL at all the 'heh, yea right fag, c u in hell' bullshit, when the past 30 comments have all been the exact same thing. I don't get it, sure these posts have a tendency to not pay off, but still, it's not like OP is some attention seeking fakecel, he's been here a while, he's been a decent member from what I've seen, for all we know they could be serious. Why bother commenting 'livestream it xd' when its been said 4 times?
Just seems like being mean for the sake of it, the usual hardass tough guy routine, trying to come off cool. I don't know, I'm not even against suicide, but seeing this 4chan-normslime tier crap spammed is irritating.
haven't even read the thread yet this is ragefuel enough. FUCK EVERY STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RETARD ON HERE WITH THE FUKING BOTTOMFEEDER IQ "heheh teh hell teh god laughing at suicidal people so edgy xd" FUCK YOU GO FUCKING DIE CUNTS

haven't even read the thread yet this is ragefuel enough. FUCK EVERY STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RETARD ON HERE WITH THE FUKING BOTTOMFEEDER IQ "heheh teh hell teh god laughing at suicidal people so edgy xd" FUCK YOU GO FUCKING DIE CUNTS
Cursed life indeed...

i am become death, the destroyer of worlds

Waitasec was op actually kill

Alien level IQ

Well, I hope you now believe it, cucktears - normies killed him; all of you normcunts saying we are just 'edgy' teens have killed him - now will you leave us the fuck alone?

So much this. My limited capability for successful human interaction doesn't allow me to talk to acute suicidal people, but I don't think what people started to do here is right. Who really knows him and can say his life has no point anymore and he is not a victim of medicinically treatable problems? Who knows you do not push him over the edge with your talk?
:feelstrash:

I really hope what could've happened, didn't happen.

Livestream it on twitch. Do at least something right you retard

Status
Not open for further replies.