Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am killing myself tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a 500iq post if you ascend to give this place :feelskek:

Possibly another incel brother down...Unfortunately, this is what the foids and normies want, we can't give in to them anymore.

Lmao i think this nigga actually killed himself.

I have had enough, there is no hope for me. This world was not made for ugly men like us, we are genetic trash, we were never meant to enjoy life. Goodbye.
Hey mate, if you're still alive and one of the 14 guests right now, don't give up on the struggle. Everybody can contribute to humanity when society takes care of them. You deserve a state-mandated gf. It wouldn't cost too much money to abandon everyone around you and go to another country.

Possibly another incel brother down...Unfortunately, this is what the foids and normies want, we can't give in to them anymore.
I really hope what could've happened, didn't happen.
JFL at all the 'heh, yea right fag, c u in hell' bullshit, when the past 30 comments have all been the exact same thing. I don't get it, sure these posts have a tendency to not pay off, but still, it's not like OP is some attention seeking fakecel, he's been here a while, he's been a decent member from what I've seen, for all we know they could be serious. Why bother commenting 'livestream it xd' when its been said 4 times?
Just seems like being mean for the sake of it, the usual hardass tough guy routine, trying to come off cool. I don't know, I'm not even against suicide, but seeing this 4chan-normslime tier crap spammed is irritating.

These things happen... Personally I think suicide should be Completely legalized... They could invent actual "suicide booths" such as depicted in futurama... "quick and painless" or "slow and gruesome" could be the choices... Body disposal is easy... Just burn/acid, and have the booth get maintenance once a week for ash removal... Pretty simple I think...

Well, I hope you now believe it, cucktears - normies killed him; all of you normcunts saying we are just 'edgy' teens have killed him - now will you leave us the fuck alone?
haven't even read the thread yet this is ragefuel enough. FUCK EVERY STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RETARD ON HERE WITH THE FUKING BOTTOMFEEDER IQ "heheh teh hell teh god laughing at suicidal people so edgy xd" FUCK YOU GO FUCKING DIE CUNTS
So much this. My limited capability for successful human interaction doesn't allow me to talk to acute suicidal people, but I don't think what people started to do here is right. Who really knows him and can say his life has no point anymore and he is not a victim of medicinically treatable problems? Who knows you do not push him over the edge with your talk?
:feelstrash:

I hope that you are all right.

He hasn't logged in since. Sad if he actually went through with it, he deserved a lot better... we all do.

When you rope you lose and (((they))) win, just trying to avoid that

Pretty much yeah.

Don't do it, OP. Feel free to message me anytime if you want to :)

... if you're still alive, anyway...

Life is full of suffering and people find the will to live through few happy moments that they remember for the rest of their lives.

Some can never find these moments and light to shine their way.

R.I.P

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

If it works it works man, hopefully you're actually doing what's best for you if you go along with this (or don't)

I hope it was painless, rest in peace

See you in the next world, soon, brother. :feelscry:

I hope he found the 72 virgins he deserved

Here to hoping you're just fucking with us and will come back with "got ya!"
If not...
:(

I think this topic has reached its conclusion. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.