Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am horrified by the possibility that some of my embarrassing low-inhib-maxxing has been recorded and posted online

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Thanks to bluepill and redpill, I was a complete cringe-factory for over a year when I thought acting confident and alpha would get me laid.

I'm very sensitive to humiliation. The possibility of finding a cringe clip of myself, potentially seen by thousands of people or more, might actually make me rope on the spot.

Typical behavior for women. Do not kowtow to them.

Thanks to bluepill and redpill, I was a complete cringe-factory for over a year when I thought acting confident and alpha would get me laid.

I'm very sensitive to humiliation. The possibility of finding a cringe clip of myself, potentially seen by thousands of people or more, might actually make me rope on the spot.
I never fully express how I feel because i'm scared that someone is recording.

normfags are vicious and enjoy humiliating others

normfags are vicious and enjoy humiliating others
Chads knows they'll win either way so usually don't care much and incels will usually give up/self-isolate to some extent at least, it's in normie territory that putting down others in other to look better in comparison abounds.

I'm paranoidmaxxed too after I caught some dude sneakily taking pictures of my daily fit on the train. I called him out and he was like I just liked the idea behind the fit and he takes a lot of pictures of just random fashionmaxxed people on the street. Every since then I've got this fear of mfs watching me.

I'm paranoidmaxxed too after I caught some dude sneakily taking pictures of my daily fit on the train. I called him out and he was like I just liked the idea behind the fit and he takes a lot of pictures of just random fashionmaxxed people on the street. Every since then I've got this fear of mfs watching me.
Yep. I cope by thinking that stupid shit is filmed constantly and my case shouldn't really stand out too much from the noise.

Once again I was hit with severe anxiety over the issue.

The real key is not giving a shit. :feelsmage:

Can't relate
I don't care about what normalfaggots think of me

it's ok boyo, we live n we learn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back