Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am having weird feelings lately

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
I am trying to come to terms with/accept/visualise that I may live out the rest of my life and NEVER manage to find a decent girl to be with or start a family with whatever. I'm probably going to be completely alone, and I will go through life watching how everybody else pairs up and has kids and starts families and then I will realise that nobody wants to do that with me because of my face being so unattractive. Its a weird feeling.

I also realise that even if I do find a girl by some miracle one day who is interested in me, she'll probably just want the financial security and will happily cheat on me at every opportunity or lust after more attractive men. Its tough to realise that because of your face and skull, nobody is ever going to truly care about you. Even your family, once your parents are dead, the other members of your family, if any, will hav their own lives to live. You will be left alone. No woman will care to associate with you. And to think this was all doomed from the very first day you came out into the planet as a baby, with your genetics already determined to make the rest of your life an endless, painful, agonizing drag, because your face will turn everyone away.

Newbie, we all go thru this from time to time, but you do have to remember. You signed up here for a reason.

of course it's hard to accept it. You don't just wake up and say "o fuk my life is doomed". It takes years and years of rejection, loneliness and despair for one to accept his fate. Your mind, your well being and your whole soul desperately try to fight the cold truth of reality for years. At one point the fighting stops and that's why you signed up here. Gz on getting out of the in-denial phase. Time to copemaxx bro

i dont even care about foids at this point. i just fucking hate being genetically inferior to the majority of people.

of course it's hard to accept it. You don't just wake up and say "o fuk my life is doomed". It takes years and years of rejection, loneliness and despair for one to accept his fate. Your mind, your well being and your whole soul desperately try to fight the cold truth of reality for years. At one point the fighting stops and that's why you signed up here. Gz on getting out of the in-denial phase. Time to copemaxx bro
ive accepted I can't get women in the moment and was always aware that it was going to be difficult for me, but lately ive started thinking about how its not just a short term thing and Its actually seriously likely this pattern of rejection loneliness and disinterest from women is going to last forever. Its only hitting me now that its never going to change.

I accepted it a long time ago as a short term thing but now im coming to terms with it being for the rest of my life

i dont even care about foids at this point. i just fucking hate being genetically inferior to the majority of people.
Confirmed truecel brother.

ive accepted I can't get women in the moment and was always aware that it was going to be difficult for me, but lately ive started thinking about how its not just a short term thing and Its actually seriously likely this pattern of rejection loneliness and disinterest from women is going to last forever. Its only hitting me now that its never going to change.

I accepted it a long time ago as a short term thing but now im coming to terms with it being for the rest of my life

certain things can completely demolish someone's romantic success. For example, facially deformed people (lacking an eye, huge tumour on face, severely burnt face) are never romantically loved. Disabled people usually don't date non-disabled people as the latter view them as inferior and unworthy. Being a midget (say 4'8) will also fuck your life up. Having traits like very low stature combined with minor facial deformities and premature balding (say bald at 18) makes people treat dogs better than you.

People just don't want to accept the fact that this world is a fucked up place where some people are grateful they weren't as unlucky as others. You were born without a leg, I wasn't, too bad buddy.

The reason why people bring topics like personality, being educated, polite, etc is because it's something that can apparently be changed and that isn't rooted to genetics. They are trying to tell you that there's a solution when in reality there is none. No one will tell you that you are fucked for life. Not your parents, not your sister, brothers, or even friends. Very drunk guys and small kids can though.

It helps a little if you adopt nihilism. :cool:

It helps a little if you adopt nihilism. :cool:
Deep down, it’s impossible for humans to become full fledged nihilists but I try to fake it from time to time

Deep down, it’s impossible for humans to become full fledged nihilists but I try to fake it from time to time
Well.... nihilism is a very broad idea. Basically it means nothing has objective value. The real trick is to turn the lack of objective value into a lack of subjective value; and that's extremely hard. Like Buddha level difficulty.

I've always felt this way. I never gave a shit about grades or any of that kerfuffle. Job satisfaction... none of it had ever sparked any feeling in me. Entropy is gonna ruin everything I do anyway.

Well.... nihilism is a very broad idea. Basically it means nothing has objective value. The real trick is to turn the lack of objective value into a lack of subjective value; and that's extremely hard. Like Buddha level difficulty.

I've always felt this way. I never gave a shit about grades or any of that kerfuffle. Job satisfaction... none of it had ever sparked any feeling in me. Entropy is gonna ruin everything I do anyway.
The thing is all people have one thing that they care about even if it’s as simply their own lives so pure nihilism can’t be achieved