Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I am GrAYcel, don't respect me or anything I say

I am GrAYcel. Let's go over a bit of background before we go into what that means. I came onto this forum a few months ago, and now I am here. Because I am here, I am now writing this post. However, there is a possibility I would have never come here and, by extension, never written this post. That means you would all remain uninformed on the information contained within the post. You're welcome. Now, that we've gotten past the dirty bits, let's get into the nitty gritty of what a GrAYcel is.

- Someone who's name is grey, signifying their status. This is the most basic defenition of GrAYcel. However, there are a few different sources we can draw from to determine if someone is GrAYcel or not. Take the below:

- Someone who has no stars. Stars, like in the military, signify status. These stars range from a number of 1-5, and in that number can mean just about anything. They usually indicate how powerful someone is in the incels.is hierarchy for their role, in this case, being a GrAYcel. The lowest of the already low.

- Someone who joined in the last week. These are, even if for some ungodly reason they have managed to make 10,000 posts, undoubtedly GrAYcels. There is nothing that stops you from being a GrAYcel if you are new, no force on high or power below to prevent it.

Now that we have covered the basics of what makes a GrAYcel, you might be wondering: Well, why does it matter? To that, I say, I'm glad you asked! Here's a rundown on why it matters to be a GrAYcel (and more specifically, why you should disregard anything they say and not respect them (and in further extension, me, as I am in fact a GrAYcel (hi)))

- They're grey

Okay. Now that we've covered why you shouldn't respect GrAYcels, we should cover what you should do when you encounter a GrAYcel. When you find a GrAYcel in the wild, cock your head back, spread out your typing fingers and type out "Ok GrAYcel". It's very important you do it loudly to assert dominance over the GrAYcel, otherwise they might believe themselves dominant over you. Once you've done that, pin the GrAYcel so that their back is to the ground and your legs are at either side of their ribs. Make sure to lay flat on the ground while doing this, otherwise they might feel threatened and attack. Also, make a "Pspspsps" sound with your mouth to calm the GrAYcel's nerves. After a few minutes, or until the GrAYcel stops squirming, you will have successfully subdued the GrAYcel and shown yourself as the dominant person. Congratulations! You have now stopped someone from getting a swell head... well, if we can even call GrAYcels people. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
We like to prey on the weak

Worthless wall of text detected.

Ignored.

Greycels are the most Chad, the more posts you are the more incel you become.

Life itself has disrespected us graycells.

To reach 40 and still have failed to get any contact from any foid = the ultimate cosmic bitchslap.

Any insults from measly humans just bounce off u like water off a ducks back after that.:blackpill:

How many accounts do you have, faggot?

By your grammar, you've had a lot of posts, I can tell :feelskek: