Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I am GrAYcel, don't respect me or anything I say

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I am GrAYcel. Let's go over a bit of background before we go into what that means. I came onto this forum a few months ago, and now I am here. Because I am here, I am now writing this post. However, there is a possibility I would have never come here and, by extension, never written this post. That means you would all remain uninformed on the information contained within the post. You're welcome. Now, that we've gotten past the dirty bits, let's get into the nitty gritty of what a GrAYcel is.

- Someone who's name is grey, signifying their status. This is the most basic defenition of GrAYcel. However, there are a few different sources we can draw from to determine if someone is GrAYcel or not. Take the below:

- Someone who has no stars. Stars, like in the military, signify status. These stars range from a number of 1-5, and in that number can mean just about anything. They usually indicate how powerful someone is in the incels.is hierarchy for their role, in this case, being a GrAYcel. The lowest of the already low.

- Someone who joined in the last week. These are, even if for some ungodly reason they have managed to make 10,000 posts, undoubtedly GrAYcels. There is nothing that stops you from being a GrAYcel if you are new, no force on high or power below to prevent it.

Now that we have covered the basics of what makes a GrAYcel, you might be wondering: Well, why does it matter? To that, I say, I'm glad you asked! Here's a rundown on why it matters to be a GrAYcel (and more specifically, why you should disregard anything they say and not respect them (and in further extension, me, as I am in fact a GrAYcel (hi)))

- They're grey

Okay. Now that we've covered why you shouldn't respect GrAYcels, we should cover what you should do when you encounter a GrAYcel. When you find a GrAYcel in the wild, cock your head back, spread out your typing fingers and type out "Ok GrAYcel". It's very important you do it loudly to assert dominance over the GrAYcel, otherwise they might believe themselves dominant over you. Once you've done that, pin the GrAYcel so that their back is to the ground and your legs are at either side of their ribs. Make sure to lay flat on the ground while doing this, otherwise they might feel threatened and attack. Also, make a "Pspspsps" sound with your mouth to calm the GrAYcel's nerves. After a few minutes, or until the GrAYcel stops squirming, you will have successfully subdued the GrAYcel and shown yourself as the dominant person. Congratulations! You have now stopped someone from getting a swell head... well, if we can even call GrAYcels people. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

wtf even is this thread?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Your name is pretty good, it compensates the greycel colour

“Muh graycel hharhaehar I spend so much time on this forum I’m thuperior. Time to go jerk my cashew penis to femdom with my thumb and index finger”:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Greycel + Slime =
(MetalSlime)

ok graycel:feelskek:
His post is much more honest than your approach.

bro are u hacking how did u get so many posts jfl
He just cheated. Hes a GrAyCel.

I am GrAYcel. Let's go over a bit of background before we go into what that means. I came onto this forum a few months ago
Your intro is weird as shit, but at least your genuine. 38 posts. Just fine. Slow and steady. Don't listen to idk125, he's a Graycel larping as a legit Incel.

Last edited:
His post is much more honest than your approach.

He just cheated. Hes a GrAyCel.

Your intro weird as shit, but at least your genuine. 38 posts. Just fine. Slow and steady. Don't listen to idk125, he's a Graycel larping as a legit Incel.
i cant take u serious u got 2.1k posts

i cant take u serious u got 2.1k posts
We all know you have like 14. Don't worry everyone can see your join date of Thursday. post maxxed, not real

I just seen ur gray so I didnt read the rest sorry buddy boyo

I am GrAYcel. Let's go over a bit of background before we go into what that means. I came onto this forum a few months ago, and now I am here. Because I am here, I am now writing this post. However, there is a possibility I would have never come here and, by extension, never written this post. That means you would all remain uninformed on the information contained within the post. You're welcome. Now, that we've gotten past the dirty bits, let's get into the nitty gritty of what a GrAYcel is.

- Someone who's name is grey, signifying their status. This is the most basic defenition of GrAYcel. However, there are a few different sources we can draw from to determine if someone is GrAYcel or not. Take the below:

- Someone who has no stars. Stars, like in the military, signify status. These stars range from a number of 1-5, and in that number can mean just about anything. They usually indicate how powerful someone is in the incels.is hierarchy for their role, in this case, being a GrAYcel. The lowest of the already low.

- Someone who joined in the last week. These are, even if for some ungodly reason they have managed to make 10,000 posts, undoubtedly GrAYcels. There is nothing that stops you from being a GrAYcel if you are new, no force on high or power below to prevent it.

Now that we have covered the basics of what makes a GrAYcel, you might be wondering: Well, why does it matter? To that, I say, I'm glad you asked! Here's a rundown on why it matters to be a GrAYcel (and more specifically, why you should disregard anything they say and not respect them (and in further extension, me, as I am in fact a GrAYcel (hi)))

- They're grey

Okay. Now that we've covered why you shouldn't respect GrAYcels, we should cover what you should do when you encounter a GrAYcel. When you find a GrAYcel in the wild, cock your head back, spread out your typing fingers and type out "Ok GrAYcel". It's very important you do it loudly to assert dominance over the GrAYcel, otherwise they might believe themselves dominant over you. Once you've done that, pin the GrAYcel so that their back is to the ground and your legs are at either side of their ribs. Make sure to lay flat on the ground while doing this, otherwise they might feel threatened and attack. Also, make a "Pspspsps" sound with your mouth to calm the GrAYcel's nerves. After a few minutes, or until the GrAYcel stops squirming, you will have successfully subdued the GrAYcel and shown yourself as the dominant person. Congratulations! You have now stopped someone from getting a swell head... well, if we can even call GrAYcels people. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

You are a cucked soyfaced IT infiltrator which is why I will message the mods to fucking ip-ban the entire world to get rid of you turdface

Online31d 19h 0m
That's because I believe it only counts Desktop from wifi. I'm always on mobile. It more. But honestly...that's way better than having meaningless online time

That's because I believe it only counts Desktop from wifi. I'm always on mobile.

This is real truecel material even your eyes hate you jfl

- They're grey

Ok GAycel.

Ok, I was way ahead of you there, boyo. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Look at this new forum member who is not a massive suck up faggot! I’m sure he has lots of new fresh ideas, opinions, and perspectives, all of which I will take into careful consideration.

In all seriousness at least you aren’t immediately descending into incessant postmaxxing like some faggots. @InMinecraft I’m specifically talking about faggots like you, you fucking faggot ass faggot. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Look at this new forum member who is not a massive suck up faggot! I’m sure he has lots of new fresh ideas, opinions, and perspectives, all of which I will take into careful consideration.

In all seriousness at least you aren’t immediately descending into incessant postmaxxing like some faggots. @InMinecraft I’m specifically talking about faggots like you, you fucking faggot ass faggot. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
The only word you know is faggot kek

you are just jealous of my postcount

ok but why is everyone offering mental support this is a joke thread