Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to start referring to females as "fesikhs"

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I come from a town in Egypt called "Zabbaleen", here the only food we have is called "fesikh", it's fish that's left to rot and ferment. When fesikh is fermented this way, it perfectly mimics the smell of a pussy. Therefore, I will refer to females as fesikhs because they smell like fesikh, this preys on their biggest insecurity since all females are ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oTbE4pyz0

Great thread dude, can't wait to see where this one takes us.

Zabaleen moqattam 1

What a dump.

atleast the fish isn't going to waste :dafuckfeels:

I will refer to females as fesikhs because they smell like fesikh, this preys on their biggest insecurity since all females are ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps.

you are from there for real? brutal

you are from there for real? brutal
I was the one who originally made the Will Smith meme in your sig, I posted it on /r/incels, time sure flies when you're a subhuman. :cryfeels:

@svgmn1 do you have fish at your place?:feelshehe:

@tehgymcel420 You should link that YouTube video of the obese guy eating the fesikh in a disgusting manner again :feelshaha:, that shit is hilarious.

And yes, you are right. A foid is very comparable to a worthless rotting fish corpse. The only difference is that foids are revered by soyciety in many cases due to rampant simp culture, while soyciety treats both incels and the actual fesikh "meal" worse than literal garbage.

@tehgymcel420 You should link that YouTube video of the obese guy eating the fesikh in a disgusting manner again :feelshaha:, that shit is hilarious.

And yes, you are right. A foid is very comparable to a worthless rotting fish corpse. The only difference is that foids are revered by soyciety in many cases due to rampant simp culture, while soyciety treats both incels and the actual fesikh "meal" worse than literal garbage.
Ask and ye shall receive

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjYeBLnGVQ