Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am going to quit my job

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Day 2 of my new sandwich making job and my disgusting fatass manager is already mocking me. I am too slow. Well this is the very first time I've ever done this so what the fuck were you expecting? She is constantly bitching at me saying I'm worthless and humiliating me in front of customers. I am going to quit next time I work I am going to tell that fat cunt to fuck off.

i usually just stop showing up

Impregnate her:feelskek:

Working is soul sucking shit. You really have to bear with it and shut off your brain.

That's why I'm looking for part time work, with no overtime, and with 20hr workweeks or less and that require zero customer interaction whatsoever.
The less I work the less shit I have to deal with.

Neetlife incoming

just tall enough to not be neet but short enough to be microsubhuman

They're shit jobs, you can always find a new one with a chill manager. In fact, you may as well.

Low status manual labor as an incel is hell within hell. Quit that shit.

I would say shoot her but shit splatters.

Does she acc say you are worthless? Wtf

Day 2 of my new sandwich making job and my disgusting fatass manager is already mocking me. I am too slow. Well this is the very first time I've ever done this so what the fuck were you expecting? She is constantly bitching at me saying I'm worthless and humiliating me in front of customers. I am going to quit next time I work I am going to tell that fat cunt to fuck off.
Wow. I hope this is just a sidejob for you.

wagecucking is big on targets and time taken
it's suicidefuel