Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to purchase a PS2 and get into retro gaming

• Thread starter Deleted member 40650
  • Start date
Deleted member 40650

Deleted member 40650

Free YuiIsMyCope
-
Many of my favorite JRPGS are only accessible via PS2 so I need to purchase one. I have recently been going through the Dragon Quest games on mobile and it has made me one to play the games I enjoyed as a child, mainly DQVIII. I have it on mobile but I dislike the controls.

here’s the games I plan on getting:

Dragon Quest VIII
Suikoden III IV & V
Disgaea Hours of Darkness :feelsLSD: Laharl is based
Dark Cloud 2(I own on PS4 but will also own on PS2)
Wild Arms 3
.hack
Final Fantasy XII
I will also purchase JRPGs I never played in the past :feelsautistic:

I still have Full Metal Alchemist, The Bouncer, Gun Grave, and FF Dirge of Cerberus so will be playing them :feelsdevil::smonk:

D017F748 34E9 4BD1 894A 8DAC5F2B6987

Last edited:
Only game I liked was mercenaries: playground of destruction

I love The Getaway

You don’t like the emulator ?

no PC :feelsrope: to emulate ps2 games, or do you mean the mobile version?
brutal, no I didn’t mean the mobile version. I played that too along with DQIII and didn’t really have any problem with controls. Check out smt nocturne if you’re looking for another jrpg to add to your ps2 collection

Also I will buy the Final Fantasy Tactics games :feelsLSD:

and the Dragon Quest manga. I want the book with all the DQ monster illustrations but it’s not in English
A7686CCB 3EAA 4FD5 BD31 FFDA4F5472C5

Last edited:
brutal, no I didn’t mean the mobile version. I played that too along with DQIII and didn’t really have any problem with controls. Check out smt nocturne if you’re looking for another jrpg to add to your ps2 collection
Yes I will look into that game :feelsLSD: bro any JRPG I haven’t played I am looking to try

I miss coming home to play Dragon Quest VIII all day as a child. I had not a care in the world. I logged more hours into it than any other game.

Yes I will look into that game :feelsLSD: bro any JRPG I haven’t played I am looking to try
Mmh, if you liked disgaea then what about soul nomad and the world eaters? They’re pretty similar I think, published by nippon ichi, and after you finished the main story you can go on a second route where you basically go ER and kill all your friends and everything on the second playthrough,

Many of my favorite JRPGS are only accessible via PS2 so I need to purchase one. I have recently been going through the Dragon Quest games on mobile and it has made me one to play the games I enjoyed as a child, mainly DQVIII. I have it on mobile but I dislike the controls.

here’s the games I plan on getting:

Dragon Quest VIII
Suikoden III IV & V
Disgaea Hours of Darkness :feelsLSD: Laharl is based
Dark Cloud 2(I own on PS4 but will also own on PS2)
Wild Arms 3
.hack
Final Fantasy XII
I will also purchase JRPGs I never played in the past :feelsautistic:

I still have Full Metal Alchemist, The Bouncer, Gun Grave, and FF Dirge of Cerberus so will be playing them :feelsdevil::smonk:

View attachment 631197
can i add to list

final fantasy 7 and 8 can play playstation 1 games on ps2
metal gear solid snake 2
kingdom hearts
DEUS X

very toasty and i may be forced to buy and play as CEX is mega cheap for all these titles :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

you could get all of this and a playstation 2 console for under 100

Last edited:
Mmh, if you liked disgaea then what about soul nomad and the world eaters? They’re pretty similar I think, published by nippon ichi, and after you finished the main story you can go on a second route where you basically go ER and kill all your friends and everything on the second playthrough,
That ones looks fun as hell, will be getting. What vidya game is your avi? Looks familiar
can i add to list

final fantasy 7 and 8 can play playstation 1 games on ps2
metal gear solid snake 2
kingdom hearts
DEUS X

very toasty and i may be forced to buy and play as CEX is mega cheap for all these titles :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

you could get all of this and a playstation 2 console for under 100
Yeah I will get them too, Kingdom Hearts didn’t cross my mind for some reason :hax:

Try dolphin emulator if you don't have a pc,that is if you have a android phone,you can play gamecube games on that shit

For me retro is '90s lol. But yeah that was a good machine back in the day.

Try dumpster diving and maybe learn fix a broken one.

I've been playing 360 and original Xbox games. I don't like new games they are becoming woke.

Holy fucking hell, how do you even know of soul nomad lols? :feelsaww:

@PointOfNoReturn I get you fam, i already played a lot of the PS2 and i missed some gems too, i didn't like suikoden series but i was kinda a dumb kid at the time (still am btw) what i liked was Soul Nomad OFC, Hack series(GU especially), Radiata stories (you should get to play this gem), Shining Force EXA, legaia 2 duel saga, i think those are pretty strong PS2 games you should try if you have the time.

feels weird that ps2 is "retro" gaming, I remember getting one back in the day when it was the latest, greatest most modern technology :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back