Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to give an IT poster credit: yes, you did figure incels out (and I'm dead serious)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Figuredout

I'm going to admit that this person is right ---- I am terrified of women, and I have a goddamn reason to. Women that hate or are afraid of men are coddled and embraced by society; men afraid of women are just mocked, without asking why. For me, it's not just rejection, but belittlement, mocking, countless lead-ons, and the completely uncalled for dirty looks.

You really think I woke up one morning and said to myself "I want to feel resentful and visit a harsh forum one day" ?

What's that? Maybe I should just 'shower and dress well' ----- geniuses! Why didn't I think of that?

View attachment 469328

I'm going to admit that this person is right ---- I am terrified of women, and I have a goddamn reason to. Women that hate or are afraid of men are coddled and embraced by society; men afraid of women are just mocked, without asking why. For me, it's not just rejection, but belittlement, mocking, countless lead-ons, and the completely uncalled for dirty looks.

You really think I woke up one morning and said to myself "I want to feel resentful and visit a harsh forum one day" ?

What's that? Maybe I should just 'shower and dress well' ----- geniuses! Why didn't I think of that?

You can get metooed for speaking to holes nowadays if you arent chad.

I've spoken to women, went literally nowhere.

You can get metooed for speaking to holes nowadays if you arent chad.
That doesn't mean you're afraid of rosties, it means you're afraid of cuck cops and cuck bystanders.

To terrified to speak to women? more like women are to terrified to speak to me.

This argument might work if this was the “Leave it to Beaver” safe, clean, innocent and trusting homogeneous society of the 1950’s where everyone gives everyone else the benefit of the doubt and treats eachother fairly but that’s not at all the world that we’re living in today.

Today it is 2021 Clown World which is to say a hateful cosmopolitan society of racist white people hating mixed racial ghoulash led by the Jew but also it is a radical feminist man hating society where all the laws favor women and everything that they say or claim is taken far more seriously than a man’s word.

Meaning? If a girl doesn’t like you or thinks you’re ugly and you approach her and ask her out on a date in the humblest most polite and gentlemanly way possible that even the most unbareably cucked IT member would agree is polite and kind language and behavior to approach and ask her out by you still risk arrest and imprisonment if she begins screaming “sexual harassment!” at you to the nearest cop.

So of course we’d prefer a society where the women have to make the first move.

Interesting post.

No wonder it got ignored...

I find myself wondering how true it is, for me...

I will admit to fearing angery fat ugly foids. They are a big dangerous things, that will just make up shit to make your day, or life, worse... Just to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Stacies and Beckies? Not much fear. They are too into themselves to consider me.

Karen's? Also known as normie cunts. Not quite ugly, but super hideous inside. School teachers and nurses and other cunts that see themselves as "better that you." Better than everyone! The saccharine morality BITCHES!

Yeah, you'd have to be a fool to ignore the dangers posed by them bitches. They might not lie to fuck with you like a fatard, but they would turn you in for a pat on the head and half a cookie!

Of course I fear women, why not? I fear that they will kill me ( as it happened within my family ). No one cares if ugly people are verbally abused ( happened in school ).

X9Pp2282
Unnamed 1
663117 Markus Zusak quote

Words can make a deeper scar than silence can heal quote 1
515zcLaiaCL

This argument might work if this was the “Leave it to Beaver” safe, clean, innocent and trusting homogeneous society of the 1950’s where everyone gives everyone else the benefit of the doubt and treats eachother fairly but that’s not at all the world that we’re living in today.

Today it is 2021 Clown World which is to say a hateful cosmopolitan society of racist white people hating mixed racial ghoulash led by the Jew but also it is a radical feminist man hating society where all the laws favor women and everything that they say or claim is taken far more seriously than a man’s word.

Meaning? If a girl doesn’t like you or thinks you’re ugly and you approach her and ask her out on a date in the humblest most polite and gentlemanly way possible that even the most unbareably cucked IT member would agree is polite and kind language and behavior to approach and ask her out by you still risk arrest and imprisonment if she begins screaming “sexual harassment!” at you to the nearest cop.

So of course we’d prefer a society where the women have to make the first move.

I never talked to a woman