Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to buy a horse fleshlight.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
What is your reaction to this title?

What if I said I am going to buy a dog fleshlight. A dragon fleshlight. Whatever animal you can think of. Let's be honest, you think this is degenerate, gross, comedic, and think I am a retard.

Of course this is a joke, I doubt they even make such things. But do you know what isn't a joke?

Foids unironically but these. 15 inch horse dildo, 12 inch rainbow dragon dildo, so on and so forth. And it's not judged. Reddit fluoride drinkers just go "hurr durr that so hot me so cumming watching you fuck the fake horse penis!!"

Seriously, it's INSANE. Just another point of how this society is so gynocentric that masses are brainwashed to not critique foids despite how degenerate they are. A dragon dildo. Are you serious If you posted a video of you fucking a dragon fleshlight you'd be doxxed and harassed for being a "creep" and "weird" and need any animals you own taken away from you.

i really thought i was about to be in for some laughs. But nah, brocel your right. Foids find it empowering to be sexually liberated because somehow in their fucked up mind they think 1902 was yesterday and that men control everything. they cant show their ankles and anything above that would be positively scandalous. So, they rebel the only way a hole knows how to. By selling themselves because they have 0 real skills. they use their 1 God-given advantage over men and thats their body.

Riverdream fantasy horse 4 500x500 1

i really thought i was about to be in for some laughs. But nah, brocel your right. Foids find it empowering to be sexually liberated because somehow in their fucked up mind they think 1902 was yesterday and that men control everything. they cant show their ankles and anything above that would be positively scandalous. So, they rebel the only way a hole knows how to. By selling themselves because they have 0 real skills. they use their 1 God-given advantage over men and thats their body.
Based :feelsokman:

My reaction was that it would be too big and uncomfortable to use. I was visualizing how to use it in my mind.

My reaction was that it would be too big and uncomfortable to use. I was visualizing how to use it in my mind.
it would be too big for most but not for us

Didn’t you get fucked over that one time a few yrs back , jfl at buying another fleshlight when you could fuck ur couch with condom and have sex tighter than any pussy

The pony ones are far too tight

Couch sex is legit, been doing it for years and it never fails

Didn’t you get fucked over that one time a few yrs back , jfl at buying another fleshlight when you could fuck ur couch with condom and have sex tighter than any pussy
i can't believe you are still going on about putting a condom in a couch you are unreal

Foids are more perverted than a lot of men

go for it, female horses are hot and majestic

which i could fuck any but they're size queens

Because women can fuck whoever they want hence sex toys are seen as a sign of power and independence. Men don't have this luxury hence it's a symbol of impotence and loneliness. Picture a woman touching herself = sexy af. Picture a man fapping? It's depressing.

this copypasta but its true

Who cares? Sure it’s weird but it’s not like you’re permanently stretching out a part of your body or numbing yourself to be unable to feel pleasure from anything but a 15” and 1’ thick horse cock. It’s 10000x worse when a woman does shit like that.

go for it, female horses are hot and majestic

which i could fuck any but they're size queens
Until you control their souls and make them you.