Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to be taking a break from the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 40650
  • Start date
Deleted member 40650

Deleted member 40650

Free YuiIsMyCope
-
My life has become too monotonous. I see or read something it will be on my mind for awhile, keeping me upset the entire time I think of it. My anxiety has become more intolerable. So much so that I can’t focus on anything else. I will be leaving the internet for the time being to focus on other things like hobbymaxxing and thinking about my future. I have met a bass player and we’ve met last two weekends to play music together so I will have that to look forward to. I also plan on looking for a part-time job to occupy my time. Sorry. If the mods wish to ban me for the time being I would be fine with that, and don’t make it unappealable for a month. I will still talk to some users outside of here so I don’t see a reason to post on this forum and think about inceldom 24/7.

Same bro too many low iq idiots

My life has become too monotonous. I see or read something it will be on my mind for awhile, keeping me upset the entire time I think of it. My anxiety has become more intolerable. So much so that I can’t focus on anything else. I will be leaving the internet for the time being to focus on other things like hobbymaxxing and thinking about my future. I have met a bass player and we’ve met last two weekends to play music together so I will have that to look forward to. I also plan on looking for a part-time job to occupy my time. Sorry. If the mods wish to ban me for the time being I would be fine with that, and don’t make it unappealable for a month. I will still talk to some users outside of here so I don’t see a reason to post on this forum and think about inceldom 24/7.
is this true?

That's good, do whatever is best for your mental health :feelsaww: