Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am going to be a loser no matter the amount of self improvement i do

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Unless i spend tons of money (which i dont have because im a poorcel) i am forever going to be deformed. I am taking care of my skin, my hair, my hygiene. But my face is so deformed that i cry when i see photos of me. I asked my friends to delete All photos they have of me because i just look disgusting. I can go to a gym but im still going to be mogged by tall skinny prettyboys that All girls like. If i had a good base i would try my best but gym wont change my bones and im already skinny. Also nothing else on me is what women want. Even og im over average in something the standards are so high i just cant compete with others. 6ft2 is not even seen as tall anymore. If you have a 6 inch dick, you should expect that you are going to be made fun of. Because those are the expectations today. If you are here you will probably never be enough for a girl, even if you manage to get one the chances of you getting cheated in are high. It's not just womens fault, normies and chads that brag are just cucks that are making the expectations higher. We will always be seen as losers just because we cant fullfill these unrealistic standards. Fuck this clown world

There is no self improvement for your face,also toilets are worthless and not worth your time or energy.