Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to an Avril Lavigne concert

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Call me a soy, beta and cuck if you want but if you remember the early 2000s her songs were some of the most memorable from that time. Why should I let soys and foids have all the fun? Truecels deserve to enjoy concert too, I have been to 17 concerts in my life.

Looked better as teen

Call me a soy, beta and cuck if you want but if you remember the early 2000s her songs were some of the most memorable from that time. Why should I let soys and foids have all the fun? Truecels deserve to enjoy concert too, I have been to 17 concerts in my life.
I have been to zero. Concerts and music festivals are for roasties and 6/10+ males only.

Can’t blame you. I’ve been to several raves which are all filled with bluepilled soy cucks.

I like some of her songs tbh

Concerts would be ropefuel for me

hopefully she sings these songs live in that concert if she can tbh. But I doubt cause she's too old to rock those now like in her teen years.

fuarkk no punk gf :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

hopefully she sings these songs live in that concert if she can tbh. But I doubt cause she's too old to rock those now like in her teen years.

She does sing those two but I don't like the song Girlfriend

Back when she was popular there was debate over whether she was a real punk or a mainstream poser. Where do you stand?

I love her song complicated

to a festival? :ha..feels:

can she even do concerts anymore??

Back when she was popular there was debate over whether she was a real punk or a mainstream poser. Where do you stand?
Can't state position as I wasn't a fan of her yet at that time. Not to mention that I didn't know exactly what was mainstream

If you enjoy someone's music, even when it's from a foid, you are free to support it tbh. I loved her songs, they are a huge part of my teens and bring back memories.

The way I see it:

Singing female = actual talent. not cucked. Support it, if you enjoy it. Can be a way to cope.

E-whoring, showing nude body = not a talent, just a whore. It's cucked.

If you enjoy someone's music, even when it's from a foid, you are free to support it tbh. I loved her songs, they are a huge part of my teens and bring back memories.

The way I see it:

Singing female = actual talent. not cucked. Support it, if you enjoy it. Can be a way to cope.

E-whoring, showing nude body = not a talent, just a whore. It's cucked.

A bold statement around these parts. It's not just e-whores that people hate here.

never been to a concert before

Hey man enjoy yourself. Live music is a great cope

go SP on the concert

Her songs are very nostalgic to me I used to listen to her songs a lot back when I was Emo/Goth at 15yo and I still listen to them god I miss being young..

Enjoy your concert.

This thread:
Yeet2

Me:
WhenTheyKissInPublic

Based8

No

The way I see it:

This bitch can't sing, almost none of them besides Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston (ER's favourite lol) can sing without auto tune and songs written by men.

I've stopped listening to very much music, not enough white musicians that don't suck.

This thread

Last edited:
A bold statement around these parts. It's not just e-whores that people hate here.
What I meant mainly is that if you have actual talent, I will "respect" it, but if it's some talentless shit as selling your body, I find it degen

Reminds me of radio Disney.

She has some really good songs. Losing Grip, When You're Gone and Keep Holding On are my favourites.

Enjoy the concert.

What I meant mainly is that if you have actual talent, I will "respect" it, but if it's some talentless shit as selling your body, I find it degen

I know what you're saying, but technically this is not just tolerance, but respect for certain women. Which is still too much to ask for a lot of people here.

Wasn't she on the verge of death?

:soy:

Try to fuck her

This bitch can't sing, almost none of them besides Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston (ER's favourite lol) can sing without auto tune and songs written by men.

I've stopped listening to very much music, not enough white musicians that don't suck.

This thread View attachment 164617

ER's favourite music was Green Day, he said so in the bible

I'm with you!

This is pathetic bro.

Attachments

• jordyn.jpg
    jordyn.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 25
She got fat because of her weird parasitic disease. What a shame.

I have been to zero. Concerts and music festivals are for roasties and 6/10+ males only.

Not metal shows. I've been to hundreds, maybe thousands, of rock and metal concerts since I was a teenager and my face is a 0/10. I can't speak for shitty Avril Lavigne concerts or faggy EDM festivals, but at most shows I attend it's mostly normies, lower-tier normies, and incels.

I hope the music I like never becomes popular or mainstream again because I don't want Chads and their holes taking up space at the shows I attend!

Not metal shows. I've been to hundreds, maybe thousands, of rock and metal concerts since I was a teenager and my face is a 0/10. I can't speak for shitty Avril Lavigne concerts or faggy EDM festivals, but at most shows I attend it's mostly normies, lower-tier normies, and incels.

I hope the music I like never becomes popular or mainstream again because I don't want Chads and their holes taking up space at the shows I attend!
I was at Download Festival seeing Slipknot and it was full of normies, I don't even mean metal normies, I mean colourful t shirt wearing foids in short shorts.

I was at Download Festival seeing Slipknot and it was full of normies, I don't even mean metal normies, I mean colourful t shirt wearing foids in short shorts.

The Slipknot fans around here are usually posers, aggro dickheads, alcoholics, methheads, rednecks, and generally people you wouldn't want to be around. Most real metal fans are way easiergoing than those tools, at least the ones I've met at shows. Online, you get a lot of elitists and edgelords running their mouths.

All the prime women will be suifuel for you

All the prime women will be suifuel for you
Roasties more like, yes I have experienced suifuel at concerts before but it is just a temporary pain and worth it in the end, you can't step outside your door without experiencing suifuel anyway.

Her music brings me back to good memories ngl

I think this was something perpetuated by the media more than anything tbh. I'm sure I remember seeing an interview with her from back then when she essentially denounced the 'punk' tag.

It's a similar story with her music. Sk8er Boi was her biggest hit, but it wasn't at all reflective of her overall sound back then. It's the only one out of 13 songs on her debut album that is even remotely pop-punk, yet people formed this impression of her from the song as well as the video.

I think this was something perpetuated by the media more than anything tbh. I'm sure I remember seeing an interview with her from back then when she essentially denounced the 'punk' tag.

It's a similar story with her music. Sk8er Boi was her biggest hit, but it wasn't at all reflective of her overall sound back then. It's the only one out of 13 songs on her debut album that is even remotely pop-punk, yet people formed this impression of her from the song as well as the video.

Sk8er Boi wasn't her only punk-adjacent song. What about "Complicated?" I'm not saying Avril Lavigne claimed punk, but she gave enough of an air of it that fans, not just the media trying to kick up a storm, questioned who she was trying to be. Like when she says...

Laugh out when you strike your pose
Take off all your preppy clothes

"Preppy clothes," as opposed to what, Avril Lavigne? Are you a punk? Is the guy you're talking to a punk trying to fit in with the preps? This is a fight people had even without the media.

Concerts as fucking suifuel. A lot of times, you'd find the foids in the front rows flashing their tits at the singer. How tf do you cope seeing something like that?