Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to an amusement park and it's going to be ruined because of foids

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I am being dragged to an amusement park with my family (normie hell) but some of the attractions can be semi intresting to go on and might be better than playing MW3 all day.

Unfortunately, I totally forgot women exist to ruin my day. I am going to see so many dumb harlots laughing and smiling ear to ear which is going to spin me in a rage induced frenzy so intense that I won't be able to sleep for the next 2 moons.

I hate females experiencing joy so much it's genuinely insane. I think I need intensive therapy to deal with this because I just can't function anymore in daily life.

That's brutal. I recently went to a concert and seeing foids having fun and making out with their bfs ruined the experience completely

That's brutal. I recently went to a concert and seeing foids having fun and making out with their bfs ruined the experience completely
Should have thrown a molotov :feelsEhh:

I am being dragged to an amusement park with my family (normie hell) but some of the attractions can be semi intresting to go on and might be better than playing MW3 all day.

Unfortunately, I totally forgot women exist to ruin my day. I am going to see so many dumb harlots laughing and smiling ear to ear which is going to spin me in a rage induced frenzy so intense that I won't be able to sleep for the next 2 moons.

I hate females experiencing joy so much it's genuinely insane. I think I need intensive therapy to deal with this because I just can't function anymore in daily life.
stop going to amusement parks or anything like that. It’s infested with normies chads stacie’s beckie’s

Seems amusement

Just say to your family that they can fuck themselves. Aren't you an adult?

I would only go just to look at all of the coom-worthy-feet of foids (aged 18 or over):ahegao:.

Last edited:
more like ABUSEMENT park :ahegao:

A few months ago I went to an amusement park with my brother and his friend. A girl literally flirted with my brother while waiting in line and didn't even acknowledge my existence. When we got to the front, she asked him to sit next to her on the ride. I wanted to jump off the top of the roller coaster and make everyone watch me plummet to my death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back