Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am going on a fasting diet.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I weighed myself today at 236 lbs. This is the point where I usually stop eating, get down to like 210-220, and then get lazy again.

This time I'm going to be serious about not eating until I get down to 195 lbs. I will only eat if hunger pangs get severe enough to cause significant pain. I will only drink copious amounts of water and coffee.

you will lose weight in prison faster

I'm not going to prison even if I grab a cop and my oneitis' pussy in court. It's bullshit.

Time to starve.

cope
being skinny won't help you attract femoids
might as well become a landwhale - eating junk food at least gives you some dopamine

My oneitis looks anorexic, we could have something to talk about
> still has a oneitis

Tenor 11

>still has a oneitis
I wish I could chop off my balls and stop torturing myself.
cope
being skinny won't help you attract femoids
might as well become a landwhale - eating junk food at least gives you some dopamine
I'm well aware that I will never attract anyone.

I hate when I get too blobby because then I start feeling like shit.

Last edited:
You shouldn't need to fast at that weight, even if you live a sedentary life, a substantial decrease in calorie intake will make you lose weight. If you fast, once you reach your goal you're going to need an extreme amount of willpower to stop yourself from gaining it all back.

Just eat a lot less and fast one day per week if you want.

An EC stack will take that hunger away.

You shouldn't need to fast at that weight, even if you live a sedentary life, a substantial decrease in calorie intake will make you lose weight. If you fast, once you reach your goal you're going to need an extreme amount of willpower to stop yourself from gaining it all back.

Just eat a lot less and fast one day per week if you want.
Literally this. I used to weight 127 pounds at 5'6 doing exactly this. Now I'm like 180 because I have no self control though

Use amphetamines instead. Everytime I take some I lose weight like crazy. They make you so unhungry.

You should join a gym.
You'd be a ripped high t ogre.

good luck paddawan