Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am God and so are you.

Kong Rong

Kong Rong

Facecel
We are god in a certain sense, at least in comparison to normies because when you realise that morality is just a shackle we impose on our will you can pretty much do whatever you want. That guy at work who makes snide remarks about you or some foid that speaks condescendingly to you is in many ways subjected to your will, you can decide whether you kill or maim them or treat them nicely and act like a cuck, so while we can't control their actions or the consequences of your actions in almost every case you can control wether they live or die and that makes you god.

Now that I think about it, incels are kind of treated like God by society. We are ignored, unless they need something from us.

Now that I think about it, incels are kind of treated like God by society. We are ignored, unless they need something from us.

Huge cope,
you mean modern femoids are gods.
They can destroy lives with 3 words.

Huge cope,
you mean modern femoids are gods.
They can destroy lives with 3 words.
That is true they have more power than we do by far but that doesn't mean you have none, once you have nothing to lose you could end their existence quite easily.

God spelled backwards is dog

What a great of cope we have here

is this the precursor feeling you get when you're about to go ER?

What a great of cope we have here
It's not cope if you are just accepting the reality of your situation it doesn't mean you will get any pussy but realising guilt and morality aren't real certainly gives you an edge over people who still cling to those things.
is this the precursor feeling you get when you're about to go ER?
Maybe since the only thing stopping you from going ER is wether or not you feel like doing it.

Last edited:
We are god in a certain sense, at least in comparison to normies because when you realise that morality is just a shackle we impose on our will you can pretty much do whatever you want. That guy at work who makes snide remarks about you or some foid that speaks condescendingly to you is in many ways subjected to your will, you can decide whether you kill or maim them or treat them nicely and act like a cuck, so while we can't control their actions or the consequences of your actions in almost every case you can control wether they live or die and that makes you god.
We once were God and now are nothing. But hey, HEY! All you have to do is crawl across miles of broken glass to get back to heaven.

Ye living the incelife and realizing the blackpill freed me from all old cucked morals
Based godpill tbh
But on the other hand you have to remember that foids were always living like this:rolleyes:

Yes, but we are the God that no one desires. A God serves a purpose, a value to individuals and which is why they worship a God. In terms of controlling whether someone lives or die is something that can be applied to anyone. Human nature is capable of doing so, but it's not until they hit rock bottom until extreme measures are made.

giga cope, but interesting

I love this post
Cope
No one cares if you could end their life because you won't.
Cope

God spelled backwards is dog
the dogpill haunts me wherever I go.

That's the frustrating part about this whole thing. The only thing that allows foids to even fucking exist in this world is our restraint. They are tiny, weak creatures. Even fucking lanklets could kick the absolute shit out of most women simply due to the fact of having testicles. Every man in the world could most certainly get atleast a 1:1 K.D ratio if a war was to break out against women, this isn't even considering the possibility of getting actual soldiers or athletes involved, it would be an absolute fucking slaughter. They are so damn cocky and treat men like fucking insects when every man who doesn't have muscular dystrophy (and probably some that do tbh) could absolutely merk them in five seconds.

A God serves a purpose, a value to individuals and which is why they worship a God.
The Bible is of mans creation. Notice all the genocides in its scripture? All the human sacrifice in it too? Religion is a tool of war used by the Jews. Created and crafted by them to get their way. The "God" you speak of? Yahweh/Jehovah is his name. He is a fictitious entity paraded around like a puppet.. all the old Pagan gods were slain and done over in this way. Basically the Bible was created by the masters of all lies.. take the Iraq war for instance.. the manipulation of human emotion led to death and catastrophe.. all for the control of the worlds Oil.. again the Jews get what they want.
They come to us.. we do not go to them.. that is what real power is. We haven't even done anything and they still come.. swords in hand for our necks. They can't get us without a phantom reason as to why we must be massacred on the altar. As is what happens to those that go against the almighty turds of Yahweh/Jehova. If we are not our own Gods, why are we so important? If I can safely say that I am my own god and it is so.. how can anyone else say I am not. How would they know? Do they get to choose who is or isn't a god? What is the judgement categories of if you are allowed to be a god or of godlike nature? Truly it is known that the judgement comes not from outside.. but within. Knowing this who would not see themselves as godlike beings? Who in their right mind would not serve He who gives him this state of mind, this raw internal energy, this bounty of knowledge?

Last edited:
What is consciousness? why do we all share it? is it "god?" take away ego and look how deep this all goes, the silence we all share, my silence is your silence, i am in your head, how? idk, check yourself. cope on this shit imbrace your inner god escape this hell through death and the infinite possibilities of what we really are

Last edited:
Include me in the screen shot cuck tears.