Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am getting old

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I just realised that i am getting old and can't keep up with young generation, just watched that skibidi toilet video , and i just didn't even get what it is and what is the hype of it, its just so confusing and nothing funny. What's the big fuss and meme about it?? Memes aren't even funny anymore

I'm approaching my late 20s and understand what you are saying.

Seriously mang, do you understand that skibidi toilet meme though??
No if you were born in 98 we're similar, I'm 97. This is some gen alpha shit beyond me

wait till you get to thirties

No if you were born in 98 we're similar, I'm 97. This is some gen alpha shit beyond me
I tell you one secret, 98 does not represent my birth year lol its more like Windows 98 kinda reference but yeaah i am a mid 90s born

Seriously mang, do you understand that skibidi toilet meme though??
It's random that's why it's supposed to be funny. In the future all comedy will be randomly generated.

In few years i am already hitting 30 . I don't know what's gonna happen
30+ pill is brutal u lose all energy that u never thought u had and everyone can tell just by looking at u ur a loser

It's random that's why it's supposed to be funny. In the future all comedy will be randomly generated.
Wth ..random means funny??thats some wacky stuff. Like i know dank memes , they are funny, but this skibidi is just like a fever dream to me

30+ pill is brutal u lose all energy that u never thought u had and everyone can tell just by looking at u ur a loser
Brutal , i have already gave up on World at this point

What's the context???
The brother gets emotional seeing his father blood vomit, other brother asked him to leave if he can't bear that because there will be rivers of blood flowing soon

The brother gets emotional seeing his father blood vomit, other brother asked him to leave if he can't bear that because there will be rivers of blood flowing soon
I meant why did you randomly give this video lol i dont even like movies and this is a bihari dubbing.. absolute trash

I meant why did you randomly give this video lol i dont even like movies and this is a bihari dubbing.. absolute trash
Sorry I will get all the meme templates cropped once I am free.