Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am getting into constant conflicts with my family

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate all of these niggers.
They all form up against me and try to make my situation worse.
These whore drug fag jew kike niggers want to take all my copes away.
They keep me from foodmaxxing and LDARing I hate these cunts.
I am so full of anger and sadness :feelsbadman::reeeeee:

sorry to hear that brocel

Learn from my mistakes:
Cut all bonds with your family as soon as you realize that they're bluepilled npcs.

Learn from my mistakes:

My half-cousins laughed at me when I was sitting on a swing crying over Mesothelioma.

don't cry

Certainly.

It is okay...to denigrate filth.

Learn from my mistakes:
Cut all bonds with your family as soon as you realize that they're bluepilled npcs.
Do you feel better after having cutted contact with them?

Learn from my mistakes:
better to leech off them
+paying rent is cucked

We are "Dark & Mysterious".

No, Just kidding, we are elitist sigma males.
"Dark & Mysterious?"

Just Cringe bro :lul:

Wait don't tell me...

You're one of those guys who likes to go around talking about how high is "IQ" is while being forced onto an incel forum to cope with the hand life dealt you.

Right?

You aren't "sigma".

Guys who go around talking about who's "alpha, beta, and sigma" are alone at night. Real men don't even think about that shit.

Get out of your head.

Guys who go around talking about who's "alpha, beta, and sigma" are alone at night. Real men don't even think about that shit.

I'm alone because holes are incapable of gauging intelligence or personality. They are dolls for my amusement.

I love poking, prodding their egos with sheer denigration.

I'm alone because holes are incapable of gauging intelligence or personality. They are dolls for my amusement.

I love poking, prodding their egos with sheer denigration.
Cope.

Sure you do man.

If I put a woman who you found attractive in front of you who was your "type" and she showed you some affection, all this bullshit your talking would go out the window.

You know it.

I know it.

"Oh, but I don't worship 'foids' and I would never (insert incel term here)"

All of you guys on here who keep talking about how women are incapable of gauging "intelligence" and "personality" are fucking miserable killjoys to be around.

"I love poking, prodding their egos with sheer denigration."

Like?

WTF.

:lul:

The reason women don't want to be around you is not because of your astronomical "intelligence" and "personality" that's deeper than 40,000 leagues under the sea.

It's because your a fucking creep. :feelshaha:

If I put a woman who you found attractive in front of you who was your "type" and she showed you some affection, all this bullshit your talking would go out the window.

Something tells me I greatly distrust holes due to past experiences.

100% - Permaban
Well that's on you man.

Like I said, get out of your own head.

"Blackpill" itself is cope.

"OHHH but the science says XYZ" while there are people out there LIVING while you're on a fucking INCEL FORUM talking about statistics.

Am I the only one on here you says that as the massive COPE that it is?

This forum is supposed to be a place for incels to come get some uplifting, troubleshoot and find out what they need to do to get this area of there life handled.

The only thing I see on here are a bunch of sexist, racist, misogynistic, "blackpillers' who's "oh but my intelligence" killjoys. Then they wonder why not only women but men as well don't want to deal with them.

What woman who's worth a damn would entertain all this foolishness?

I saw a guy on here talking about how he wanted to commit suicide and did his incel "brothers" try to uplift and help?

NO.

They told him to off himself.

They carry that same negative energy into every conversation they have, while being so mentally shot in there head they can't muster up the courage to say hi to a girl who at the end of the day is just a person. They can talk about "shitskins" and "cumskins" though...

All this site is, is one massive cope for a bunch of broken men who blame society instead of looking at the mirror.

GET OUT OF OUR HEAD.

I need them for leechmaxxing :feelsokman::feelsohgod:
No, you don't.
Trust me, the leeching does more damage than good.

better to leech off them
+paying rent is cucked
That's a huge misconception that doomed many lifes.
Living as a leech is not worth it. It seems cozy at first, but long-term, it will ruin you.
Paying rent is not cucked anymore.
Thanks to inflation, renting is actually smarter than buying at the moment.

Do you feel better after having cutted contact with them?
I made mistakes. I stayed loyal to my failed family. I'm curerently solving problems that aren't mine. Helping people I shouldn't be obligated to help. I currently am busy with solving problems that aren't mine, because I was loyal to my family, even though my family is retarded. I'm sacrificing myself to solve problems that my family caused, not myself. Don't be like me.

Yes, I need to ride on the Wagoner's supply to succeed.
No, you don't.

You have past experiences with holes?
I'm jealous.
But on a serious note: @Intellau_Celistic you're a smart guy. Don't cry. Own it. You're sufficient. You might not be able to get holes, but you're certainly able to get whatever else you want. I'm sure of it.

I made mistakes. I stayed loyal to my failed family. I'm curerently solving problems that aren't mine. Helping people I shouldn't be obligated to help. I currently am busy with solving problems that aren't mine, because I was loyal to my family, even though my family is retarded. I'm sacrificing myself to solve problems that my family caused, not myself. Don't be like me.
Fuck, man. I was going to precisaly that direction. :dafuckfeels:
Thanks for the warning, I was having doubts about whether is going to be worthy to give to a family that barely cared about me.

Fuck, man. I was going to precisaly that direction. :dafuckfeels:
Thanks for the warning, I was having doubts about whether is going to be worthy to give to a family that barely cared about me.
Don't try to fix a broken family. Don't try to fix problems that your family members caused.
It's an endless downward spiral.
Don't go down that path.
Focus on yourself. That's the only thing that matters.

Don't try to fix a broken family. Don't try to fix problems that your family members caused.
It's an endless downward spiral.
Don't go down that path.
Focus on yourself. That's the only thing that matters.
My mother has a lot of debts, and we were talking about paying them so she doesn't lose her home. Due to her not paying, she is put on a list that forbids her from taking out loans etc. The first thing she asked me when we were discussing about finishing paying debt was: "will I be able to ask for more loans after we are done paying?".
You are right, man. Some people can't be helped and will only go downward or at best stay in the same situation, and will bring you down with them.

I will just save up a few thousands and move away, far from their grasp.

My mother has a lot of debts, and we were talking about paying them so she doesn't lose her home. Due to her not paying, she is put on a list that forbids her from taking out loans etc. The first thing she asked me when we were discussing about finishing paying debt was: "will I be able to ask for more loans after we are done paying?".
You are right, man. Some people can't be helped and will only go downward or at best stay in the same situation, and will bring you down with them.

I will just save up a few thousands and move away, far from their grasp.
Lol. My mom is in dept, too. And I'm paying for her shit, even though I would need the money for myself.
I know it's incredibly hard to not help a family member, but don't be stupid like me, help yourself instead of your parents. They should've figured out their finances for themselves, it's not your fault that they're retarded. At least they had sex, while you struggle.
Man, if I just can prevent one person (you) from spending money on failed family members instead of yourself, it was all worth it.

So living on the streets as an ugly ethnic man with mentall ilness will be better for me?
Nobody has to live on the street if he has sufficient iq.

Lol. My mom is in dept, too. And I'm paying for her shit, even though I would need the money for myself.
I know it's incredibly hard to not help a family member, but don't be stupid like me, help yourself instead of your parents. They should've figured out their finances for themselves, it's not your fault that they're retarded. At least they had sex, while you struggle.
Man, if I just can prevent one person (you) from spending money on failed family members instead of yourself, it was all worth it.
Parents are supposed to sacrifice their finances to help grow their children. What did I get tho? My first scholarship, 5k euros (which is a ton of money) went to pay debts instead of helping me get experiences, pay my driving license, a car, etc.
I see people whose parents pay for their driving license and I internally scream. It's rare in my country for someone to pay for their own license, it's usually the parents.

Some people are legit shit parents, man.
Anyway, cheers man, take care :feelsaww:

No, you don't.

Yes. When I lived in Minneapolis, I realized that I had no need for my relatives.

However, they do have considerable wealth:

1 Wagoner

1 Wagoner1

1 Wagoner2

@ @Intellau_Celistic you're a smart guy. Don't cry. Own it. You're sufficient. You might not be able to get holes, but you're certainly able to get whatever else you want. I'm sure of it.

I assume this is true of you as well.

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 19 05 20

yeah your mom resents u for not being chad lol