Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am fundamentally not suited to being in this world

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not "different" in a good sense. I just don't fit in. What most people want and what I want are different entirely. What people like and what I like are different. Actually, I don't like much of anything.

This is a cruel, cut-throat world.

I don't even want anything from anybody. If I could just have a quiet place all to myself, able to sustain myself through my own work for a couple hours a day.

Same, not everyone is cut out for this world, not everybody can handle life. Many dont make it in this life, they arent equipped.

Why nature decided to even bother bringing them into this world knowing they are just gonna struggle and be a flop is beyond me, such a waste.

yeah, gotta focus on what you enjoy and ignore everything else. Life is short tbh. I feel like my time is almost up for some reason

Yes! I can relate a lot to this. My mind is different im a bit nihilistic and normie shit just bores me to death. I like hardcore stuff but im sensitive too its a fuckin weird mix

sub8 males are not suited for the world of the 21st century

Why nature decided to even bother bringing them into this world knowing they are just gonna struggle and be a flop is beyond me, such a waste.

To show Stacy how superior Chad genetics are

This life is only fun for those who have the superior genetics, if you have inferior genetics you basically become a slave of these superior genetic people. What can you do about it? Nothing, nothing you'll do will change this ratio and situation.