Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am fucking done - goodbye, brocels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
929-SjjzJ0Ko3AXjvSfIqjecsBokQF9IL2pB1_s17X8.gif

As Aurelius said, sometimes even living is an act of courage, you were courageous for a very long time brother

Farewell brocel, I hope you reincarnate as a tall, white gigachad in your next life

I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
Honestly, I do not think you are going to rope. This message is way too long for someone who is really suicidal.

I understand your pain. Just a few months ago, I felt the same. But I found a way out and I do not suffer anymore.

This sounds unreal to someone in your state of mind, I know. But it is true.

Before you do anything final (if indeed you are seriously considering it), I just suggest you read the book we talked about. It did wonders for me.

Talk to you soon, Brocel.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective.

I spent years rotting away mostly not leaving my house apart from running a few errands. It does feel like being in prison that has internet. If I could shitpost from a prison and had a small yard outside my room to go to my life would be exactly the same.

A man writes his suicide and this is what a 15 year old responds. You need to be banned tbis is embarrassing
I thought he ascended tbh, and I would not read 8 paragraphs about ascension.

Also, what difference you think your words would make? Man already decided his fate, and it’s not like you saying things he already know, are going to change his mind. And I’m tired of bait/fake suicide threads.

And you will simply forget about him in the next month, you will not give a fuck. JFL at faking empathy and faking that you really care, it’s not like you writing 7 lines saying things like “cope bro” will make you a better person. It’s not like saying “F” or “Go in peace” and all your virtue signaling shit is going to make you empathetic and all.

Incels were 15 at some point, it’s not like you need to be 20 to know you are one.

Also, banned for what? It’s not like people here truly care, they will just follow their life’s and forget about it in some days, hours or even minutes

Last edited:
Damn, not you...
I really hope you don't go through, but if you have literally nobody in your live, it can get really really brutal. If you haven't done it we can talk in private.

brutal. hopefully next life you get Chad hood or isekaied.

Sure hope anon doesn't go through with it. It's sad to think how many brocels are suffering

I hate when this happens, I really hope he changed his mind

See you tomorrow.

I hate when this happens, I really hope he changed his mind
Me too. No truecel deserves this. And honestly fuck every edgy LARPer in here who acts like this is not important

What a disgusting normie attitude.
A normie atitude is to pretend that you care.

And I already explained why I said that, it’s because I thought it was an “I ascended” thread

Last edited:
A normie atitude is to pretend that you care.

And I already explained why I said that, it’s because I thought it was a “I ascended” thread
Then maybe finish reading before you post. And if you don't care, then don't say anything. No one forced you to post, anon.

Then maybe finish reading before you post. And if you don't care, then don't say anything. No one forced you to post, anon.
I need to postmaxx tbh, get at least red stars

it seems like OP is gone, he hasn't logged in since the moment he posted this

Goodbye and good luck with whatever you decide.

Whatever is out there, may it show a mercy to this man that he was not given in life.

I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
I see that you have not deactivated your account yet. I take it as a good sign ...

I’d say smth but idk what to say

might be reading this whilst offline.

25 seems too young to leave, you should reconsider going through suicide with these impulsive thoughts.

this is what makes up better than women, we are NOT impulsive (animalistic) we don't act on emotion.

women probably want 50% of men dead.

when you die these people are going to use your death to virtue signal how they loved you, cared for you. (they obviously did not!) don't let them feel good about themselves.

that was impulsive of you to write this, you should comeback and give us an update.

Last edited:
Saraba tomoyo

Another man down, this fucking world man, rip bro'.

Farewell brocel, was a pleasure having you on this forum. You will be missed.
The worst part is, OP is more successful in life than I ever will be. He was in university, he had a great physique (although an ugly face of course), and he was in STEM. Meanwhile, I’m an autistic loser who is failing school as of now. I’m going to go nowhere in life. OP is proof that success means nothing without any relationships to give meaning to it. R.I.P OP.

If anything, I deserve the rope, not him.

Just do shit you enjoy to distract yourself and to also enjoy yourself, if possible.

Notice how no IT member cares about this suicide?

Notice how no IT member cares about this suicide?
They probably are celebrating it, but are being subtle about it. They are probably happy that a “misogynistic, sexist, and hateful” incel is dead as of now.

They probably are celebrating it, but are being subtle about it. They are probably happy that a “misogynistic, sexist, and hateful” incel is dead as of now.
Which ironically proves that they're more hateful than any of us.

Cope, don’t rope.

I had strong suicidal desires in my mid-to-late 20s. That's probably the hardest period, when you realise that your youth is coming to an end and you've not experienced any of the things you desperately wanted to during that platinum period of existence. But now I'm well into wizardhood I don't feel suicidal. You process that shit like any grief and then you just feel numb, and focus on the many first-world pleasures that exist. In your 30s you have your health, you're still respected by society, you don't have such expectations for your life and the lookism isn't as bad. So I'd suggest not doing it.

Why is he a weirdo?
Indeed, he’s not.

He wrote a long post so he obviously felt strong about it.

If you’re reading OP, don’t rope. Suffer with us. That’s what the forum is about.

Fuck off newcel
Why is me being quite new to the forum matter in this context? I’m just asking as to why you called him a weirdo. I mean, it’s the guys literal suicide note. Thats a bit wrong to say imo

Why is me being quite new to the forum matter in this context? I’m just asking as to why you called him a weirdo. I mean, it’s the guys literal suicide note. Thats a bit wrong to say imo
Lol

If you're truly ending your life i wish you the best.

I won't lie to you and tell you life is worth it. or that theres "so much more to enjoy"

I only hope that in death you end up in a better place, a reality built on whatever fantasy you desire.

20200216 041311

Fuck he actually roped.

Last seen Yesterday at 1:15 AM

Fucking brutal. See you on the other side of whatever the fuck this is space cowboy.