Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am fucking done - goodbye, brocels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Maybe you're a sociopath but I care about people who feel the same way I do, the normies and chads can go fuck themselves and die for all I care
Indifference is one thing but replying with "tldr see you tomorrow" is insulting and just plain inconsiderate.

Indifference is one thing but replying with "tldr see you tomorrow" is insulting and just plain inconsiderate.
this forum can get extremely edgy and lowIQ sometimes, but some users make it worth it :feelsokman:

You deserve peace.

this forum can get extremely edgy and lowIQ sometimes, but some users make it worth it :feelsokman:
What's worth it here? Sorry if I am misreading anything.

I have nothing to offer, do whatever you want, may you find peace.

holy fuck, I've read through it all and what can I say
You aren't a bad person at all imo, it's incredible how this life can be so unfair to somebody who tries and what it has done to people like you or me, it really makes my blood boil and wish it didn't happen, if only somebody had enough power to change the world.
All of my condolences to you brother, I hope it goes better on the other side, but whatever happens you'll be missed here, with all the content and high IQ points you made, by far one of the better users this forum has gotten.
I kind of wish I could've known you irl no homo, but it is what it is, if you don't wish to be saved that's fine, we all are free to choose whether or not we should deal with the pain in our own ways, goodbye brocel, and hope you get the life you always wanted!
tbh, ppl here being so heartless makes me think we are no better than normies

I said a prayer for you, brocel. I really hope you don't go through with it.
I struggle with suicidal thoughts too, so I'm not the best person to offer advice.

holy fuck, I've read through it all and what can I say
You aren't a bad person at all imo, it's incredible how this life can be so unfair to somebody who tries and what it has done to people like you or me, it really makes my blood boil and wish it didn't happen, if only somebody had enough power to change the world.
All of my condolences to you brother, I hope it goes better on the other side, but whatever happens you'll be missed here, with all the content and high IQ points you made, by far one of the better users this forum has gotten.
I kind of wish I could've known you irl no homo, but it is what it is, if you don't wish to be saved that's fine, we all are free to choose whether or not we should deal with the pain in our own ways, goodbye brocel, and hope you get the life you always wanted!

tbh, ppl here being so heartless makes me think we are no better than normies
I hope it is a small minority. I don't like when some users posts things like that.

I said a prayer for you, brocel. I really hope you don't go through with it.
I struggle with suicidal thoughts too, so I'm not the best person to offer advice.
:feelscry:

I'm sorry man, I don't know what to say.
I feel the same things you are going through, except it's probably worse. Nobody even on this f***ing site likes me. That's how much of a deject I am - my inceldom is so f***ed that it transcends my physical appearance into cyberspace.

I'm not suicidal, because I just don't feel anything anymore or care enough to do it.

I feel the same things you are going through, except it's probably worse. Nobody even on this f***ing site likes me. That's how much of a deject I am - my inceldom is so f***ed that it transcends my physical appearance into cyberspace.

I'm not suicidal, because I just don't feel anything anymore or care enough to do it.
You haven't done anything wrong for me to not like you, don't worry about it. A lot of people here don't like me either, just remember most people are unempathetic assholes

I don't dislike you. You seem like a high IQ user to me ngl. Also, I really feel bad for op tbh. he was like a friend that i've never met (no homo btw). It really saddens me how he is mostly likely never coming back for good. I wish I could find a way to stop him from going through with what he said, but I can't unfortunately. R.I.P OP :(
You haven't done anything wrong for me to not like you, don't worry about it. A lot of people here don't like me either, just remember most people are unempathetic assholes

I can't really distinguish if I'm disliked here by the majority of the forum as well, but most people here definitely perceive me as an outlandish and an intellectually incompetent person here though ( judging by the retarded content I spout out sometimes). It actually saddens me when people view a really horrible and emotionally draining post such as this, and their first initial thought is to post something along the lines of "see you tomorrow" or something just as contextually insensitive. How would they like it if they were in such mental anguish that they posted something like this, and then they got similar, unsympathetic replies afterwards?

Last edited:
I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
i don't blame you. I hope you find peace in non-existence

Don't do it bro, i can help you make a chadfish account and you can a have a herm of virtual foids to talk to everyday.
It's the closest thing we have

Nobody even on this f***ing site likes me
i like you brocel :feelsaww:
Don't do it bro, i can help you make a chadfish account and you can a have a herm of virtual foids to talk to everyday.
It's the closest thing we have
i tried that and it was more suifuel than anything tbh

it sounds extremely tempting but idk, there's some bleakness to it bc you know they think they're talking to chad and that's why they're nice :feelscry:

. It actually saddens me when people view a really horrible and emotionally draining post such as this, and their first initial thought is to post something along the lines of "see you tomorrow" or something just as contextually insensitive.
Shows you the moronic mindset of many on here tbh.

I don't dislike you. You seem like a high IQ user to me ngl. Also, I really feel bad for op tbh. he was like a friend that i've never met (no homo btw). It really saddens me how he is mostly likely never coming back for good. I wish I could find a way to stop him from going through with what he said, but I can't unfortunately. R.I.P OP :(

I can't really distinguish if I'm disliked here by the majority of the forum as well, but most people here definitely perceive me as an outlandish and an intellectually incompetent person here though ( judging by the retarded content I spout out sometimes). It actually saddens me when people view a really horrible and emotionally draining post such as this, and their first initial thought is to post something along the lines of "see you tomorrow" or something just as contextually insensitive. How would they like it if they were in such mental anguish that they posted something like this, and then they got similar, unsympathetic replies afterwards?
they're probably just being edgy tbh but yea it sucks

I completely understand bro.

Bluepill pep talk isn't a goddamned hug!

Real people in your life isn't a meme. It's like a vitamin.

I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: This feeling I got from this make me conflicted ngl. Ya shouldn’t have to die by suicide but I won’t try to stop ya and it’s like useless to write this but I’ll miss ya if ya was in front of me I would’ve tackled you as a hug
JFL, some people here truly lack empathy
Not I just hate suicide ngl and I don’t have any range with my other emotions my loneliness has fixated to be in a confrontational state

If I posted more than 2,000 times a month on this shit forum I'd kill myself, too.

Don't do it, though.

I hope you find peace and that your suffering ends.

Are you talking about suicide? Don't do that.
Find some brocel or other lonely men living in your city and start to do activities together.
About your lack of touch, go visit escorts or even hire a sugar baby( if you have the money).
Also, don't kill yourself, we are here to help you.

Cope, don't rope.​

Get the reddit stains off of you.
That's the brutal blackpill. We are just as bad as the normies. There is nowhere safe.
That must mean I am the only tru one left.

True forced loneliness does indeed suck.

Just try living a hermit life out deep in the forest with yourself before you decide to rope (if that doesnt work).

Learn how to make fire, build shelter, forage for food and water. Camp out next to a river for a year by yourself. Get some bear spray and a high caliber revolver in case a grizzly attacks you.

Better yet, just get a bunch of flints or a bunch of lighters. A tent. A pot to boil water. And a knife. And a fishing pole with supplies.

Last edited:
Hope the shadow realm treats you well sir

This is honestly more of a murder than a suicide. He was compelled to do it because of the way society treats low status males. So much for the moral high ground.

I hope he doesn't ropes. Blackpilled incels are rare commodity. My is worth more than 100 normie lifes.

It actually saddens me when people view a really horrible and emotionally draining post such as this, and their first initial thought is to post something along the lines of "see you tomorrow" or something just as contextually insensitive. How would they like it if they were in such mental anguish that they posted something like this, and then they got similar, unsympathetic replies afterwards?
This is kinda what made suicide threads lose credibility

We’re gonna miss you dude, farewell brother. I barely even know you but this makes me sad, brocel. :cryfeels:

Last edited:

This is actually heartbreaking.

Brocel has not been back since he created this thread.

RIP.

Take a few days off and think about it.
Think how you might be able to realistically better your situation.
Dont do it out of an impulse.

But in case you do decide to go trough with it:
It was nice talking to you. I hope you find peace
In whatever is beyond this existence.

I think he actually roped. His account hasn’t been online for approximately 6 hours :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::horror::horror:

R.I.P @GeneticTrashLoser, you were one of my favorite posters on this site.

This is one of the most brutal posts. You were a good guy and we had talked to each other briefly on this forum. I also despise my existence I hope you find peace in non-existence.

Please don't go through with this. I don't want to say it gets better, but there is a chance that it does.

And if you do go through with it, Farewell brother.

A man writes his suicide and this is what a 15 year old responds. You need to be banned tbis is embarrassing
Why are people so insensitive regarding another brocels internal suffering and despair? I’m going to miss OP, he was like a distant friend that I never met. And yet, we have other members here writing shit like “ lol lol see you tomorrow” or “ didnt read lol kek”. This community was constructed in order to assist and help men who already have horrible and dehumanizing lives, and yet there is so much hate against each other. Our guy can’t catch a break even on his definite suicide note.

Sorry if I sound like a whiny, virtue signaling faggot. It’s just that I feel disgusted that people are joking around on someones last message to this wicked world.

@FullTimeLoser

Why are people so insensitive regarding another brocels internal suffering and despair? I’m going to miss OP, he was like a distant friend that I never met. And yet, we have other members here writing shit like “ lol lol see you tomorrow” or “ didnt read lol kek”. This community was constructed in order to assist and help men who already have horrible and dehumanizing lives, and yet there is so much hate against each other. Our guy can’t catch a break even on his definite suicide note.

Sorry if I sound like a whiny, virtue signaling faggot. It’s just that I feel disgusted that people are joking around on someones last message to this wicked world.
No you're right. That guy is 15 and is basically a kid here. Embarrassing that he's allowed

You need some drugs in your life

No you're right. That guy is 15 and is basically a kid here. Embarrassing that he's allowed
I mean tbh Im quite young as well (im 17), but even I know that this isnt the right time to be an insensitive prick. Theres a time and place to make edgy jokes, but now is not the time. @GeneticTrashLoser is probably gone rn as we speak. Im unironically sad as hell that hes gone.

@FullTimeLoser

I don't know if im late or not but I want to say one thing, everything that happened to you is none of your fault. Infact you should be praised because you suffered all this time all alone and still made it so far. You said you used to sit in a park which used to give you a degree of comfort, this means that you didn't stop fighting and continued even after all these hardships and that's admirable. Even with these hardships you tried to find joy. Anyone who says anything else is wrong, you are a very strong person, way stronger than normies or Chads and specially foids.

But still don't commit something as big as suicide on an impulse. Please reconsider and find some other copes. You need to relax and reconsider everything. Doing something on an impulse can't be good.

I hope it gets better for you brocel, and I hope im not too late.

@FullTimeLoser
Not all incels are brocels.

I don't know if im late or not but I want to say one thing, everything that happened to you is none of your fault. Infact you should be praised because you suffered all this time all alone and still made it so far. You said you used to sit in a park which used to give you a degree of comfort, this means that you didn't stop fighting and continued even after all these hardships and that's admirable. Even with these hardships you tried to find joy. Anyone who says anything else is wrong, you are a very strong person, way stronger than normies or Chads and specially foids.
But still don't commit something as big as suicide on an impulse. Please reconsider and find some other copes. You need to relax and reconsider everything. Doing something on an impulse can't be good.

Great message, man. Im sorry if I sound like an asshole for saying this, but I honestly think he roped already ( he hasnt been online for around 6 hours or so). Im genuinely distraught by his death because I really related to @GeneticTrashLoser ‘s posts. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hopefully, i’ll be able to meet him one day once I willingly depart from this depraved world.

Great message, man. Im sorry if I sound like an asshole for saying this, but I honestly think he roped already ( he hasnt been online for around 6 hours or so). Im genuinely distraught by his death because I really related to @GeneticTrashLoser ‘s posts. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hopefully, i’ll be able to meet him one day once I willingly depart from this depraved world.
I mean he could just be sleeping right? Or maybe he went offline and is reconsidering everything? I really hope he hasn't roped.

I hope you were just a larping fakecel who got tired of this forum , otherwise R.I.P and I hope you get reincarnated as a gigachad in your next life.
If you're still alive and reading this then please try to reconsider your suicide , don't do it on impulse , life as an incel sucks but if you have atleast one thing that you enjoy use it to hold on a bit longer.

May you find your peace and happiness in afterlife if it exists, may you find love and comfort in your next birth if it exists.

This is the brutal end of our lives, it is inevitable one day our mind isn't just capable to handle the ever increasing suifuel, and we end it all.

You'll be missed here brocel.

I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it.
It’s almost scary how similar our experiences are.

We are like ghosts, cursed to watch and wander a beautiful world that we can never partake in.

Maybe you can live on just to spite the normies, that’s how I cope.

But if you go through with it, I wish you peace and well deserved happiness in whatever comes next.

Our world will be a little bit darker without you.