Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am fucked.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
Been suffering from insomnia for over a month now, had online consultation with a foid psychiatrist (because my father wanted it), faked the entire conversation with her, still got diagnosed with anxiety and mild depressive disorder. :feelsUgh: Bitch gave me benzodiapines , they don't work for shit on my fatass, and she knows i need gabapentin or some shit.

Now she wants to consult with me in person, my parents agreed :feelswhat:. If she asked me to show her my phone, i know my parents will agree to her in a blink of an eye, i am gonna get locked up in a psych ward or something. Its over.

not literally tho:feelsEhh:

Been suffering from insomnia for over a month now, had online consultation with a foid psychiatrist (because my father wanted it), faked the entire conversation with her, still got diagnosed with anxiety and mild depressive disorder. :feelsUgh:Bitch gave me benzodiapines , they don't work for shit on my fatass, and she knows i need gabapentin or some shit.

Now she wants to consult with me in person, my parents agreed :feelswhat:. If she asked me to show her my phone, i know my parents will agree to her in a blink of an eye, i am gonna get locked up in a psych ward or something. Its over.
I am not a doctor but I think you have to be careful taking benzos

Don’t think a doctor will want to see your phone

Don’t think a doctor will want to see your phone
Well i got some pretty fucked up shit on my phone, if there is even a slight but if chance of that happening, i will surely be under heavy observation

I am not a doctor but I think you have to be careful taking benzos
Benzos don't work on me, thats the problem, i just can't sleep. I believe i need something strong as gabapentin.

Benzos don't work on me, thats the problem, i just can't sleep. I believe i need something strong as gabapentin.
damn, well I think benzos are kind of a strong drug that if used long enough can cause serious complications like kidney failure really bad stuff like that, never heard of gabapentin, doctors therapsits professionals etc. can be real idiots with prescriptions and diagnoses sometimes, I think gabapentin helps with the brain somehow, you probs just have insomnia because of LDAR lifestyle or something maybe lol

damn, well I think benzos are kind of a strong drug that if used long enough can cause serious complications like kidney failure really bad stuff like that, never heard of gabapentin, doctors therapsits professionals etc. can be real idiots with prescriptions and diagnoses sometimes, I think gabapentin helps with the brain somehow, you probs just have insomnia because of LDAR lifestyle or something maybe lol
I am a pajeetland medschool student, back in my prep days for medschool entrance exams i used to study late night and had severe headaches (because of sheer competition, 56k govt college vacancies and 2.3 million faggots) to cope up with them headaches i used to wrap my forehead tightly with a piece of cloth called as गम्छा for long hours, i think that probably gave me some permanent brain damage over time.

I am a pajeetland medschool student, back in my prep days for medschool entrance exams i used to study late night and had severe headaches (because of sheer competition, 56k govt college vacancies and 2.3 million faggots) to cope up with them headaches i used to wrap my forehead tightly with a piece of cloth called as गम्छा for long hours, i think that probably gave me some permanent brain damage over time.
That is absolutely fucking brutal and you are stronger than me for doing that, I fucking hate school and studying its all bullshit, all that work just to end up on incels.is with insomnia, absolutely brutal, does a tight headband help headaches feel better?

Been suffering from insomnia for over a month now, had online consultation with a foid psychiatrist (because my father wanted it), faked the entire conversation with her, still got diagnosed with anxiety and mild depressive disorder. :feelsUgh:Bitch gave me benzodiapines , they don't work for shit on my fatass, and she knows i need gabapentin or some shit.

Tell her your hear voices n need neetbuxw

That is absolutely fucking brutal and you are stronger than me for doing that, I fucking hate school and studying its all bullshit, all that work just to end up on incels.is with insomnia, absolutely brutal, does a tight headband help headaches feel better?
yeah it does kind of. but i won't recommend doing that.

interesting i never knew that
i mean you could potentially slow down or cutoff blood supply to a particular reigon of brain by doing that, and may give you permanent brain damage, a necrotic tissue growing inside your head.

I really want some permanent sleeping medication without side effects. Seroquel really starts to suck even though it sort of works, but it gives you constipation and dry mouth. Im afraid it will give me meth mouth, and I have painful constipation a lot of the time. I stopped taking it recently and now I dont sleep at all very often.
faked the entire conversation with her
what do you mean

Gotta love it. They think drugging us will solve all our issues.

Can't if you ain't got it on ya.

Reset your phone, Problem solved, Factory settings deletes everything