Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I am FEMALE COP... I FEEL SCARED ... so I have right to detain you for no reason

• Thread starter Krokodil-Enjoyer
  • Start date
K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-

With more Female cops in service this shit will become more common, she thinks she has right to search anyone she likes, she thinks that badge gives her super powers to harass people... of course her cuck colleague will be on her side to not stir a pot instead of correcting young bitch officer.

This dude was extremely lucky she didn't empty entire clip in his face saying that she felt threatened

View attachment 890315

With more Female cops in service this shit will become more common, she thinks she has right to search anyone she likes, she thinks that badge gives her super powers to harass people... of course her cuck colleague will be on her side to not stir a pot instead of correcting young bitch officer.

This dude was extremely lucky she didn't empty entire clip in his face saying that she felt threatened
shit like this makes me glad I don't live in the USA where some retarded cop (or even worse a female cop) can jail me or shoot me in the stomach for nothing

kill pigskin whores

shit like this makes me glad I don't live in the USA where some retarded cop (or even worse a female cop) can jail me or shoot me in the stomach for nothing
She feels threatened because Senior has walking stick and showed it to her... she still wants to argue with him and detain him because he is being "RUDE" with her...hope he can get some money out of this

this bitch is crazy, i hope once she will be shot by a niggеr in ghеtto

"You don't have to be a dick to me :foidSoy: "
I've never seen a video where a male policeman talks like that.

They're too influenced by emotions to perform well as cops, not to mention the physical aspect

This is female empowerment. Is this what America wanted?

Anyone has a follow up on this story?

Female cops are retarded, we should kill them and rape them. Streetside niggers can do that.
20230919 144138

Female « cops » has always been a meme jfl :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelsclown:

I'm glad I live in a place with gunless police because a foid couldn't hold my neckbeard frame down.

Jfl cops Need to detain criminals, not rude people, he wasn't even insulting her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back