Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am feeling like doing what Smooth Sanchez was doing, I want to fuck up my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I am feeling like I want to stard doing stuff that Smooth Sanchez was doing before his arrest. Just some lowinhib antisocial shit IRL.

Its like in a videogame where you mess up something in a mission and then you just start going apeshit and doing everything to make your situation worse because its more fun than actually repsiring everything which you know in the end wouldnt get you nowhere. I want to do that with my life.

Just not some crazy shit like bomb threats or anything I could get jailed for.

Anybody feels the same way? I became so lowinhib recently, I feel like I am drunk all the time.

Brutal noreplypill.

Is that the guy that shaved his awesome beard?

It's interesting logically. I wonder if it's more to have fun or to try to accidentally stumble upon a solution by just flipping out.

I have heard other people speaking in this way. I think I've considered it too at my lowest points. Just going nuts and... I guess it was to try to provoke some kind of reaction from the world. It wasn't really to have fun because I was struggling too much to think about that - it was just to be noticed I guess.

This society can make you feel very ignored and unwanted, which is a big reason why I kind of hid away. When society seems to have no real interest in you, it's easy to conversely have no real interest in society.

Relax dude, visit Thailand next summer but moneymax hard, stay there for one month and treat foids like absolute cum buckets, no need to ruin anything