Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am feeling humiliated

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
You know it's brutally over when 2 foids standing just like 10 cm away in front of you and none gives eye contact. It just happened to me probably half an hour ago. Those both teen foids were like standing 10 away from me and none gave eye contact. They pretend like I don't exist like I am an invisible person. Feeling so humiliated right now. Want to kill or rape both of them demonically(in telltale games)

yea its brutally over for you

You should have said "hi, I'm Pajeet" and shook their hands.

41785.jpg
You are my favorite poster

I fear no man

You know it's brutally over when 2 foids standing just like 10 cm away in front of you and none gives eye contact. It just happened to me probably half an hour ago. Those both teen foids were like standing 10 away from me and none gave eye contact. They pretend like I don't exist like I am an invisible person. Feeling so humiliated right now. Want to kill or rape both of them demonically(in telltale games)
Blackpilled post. :feelsYall:
I will never stop saying that GETTING IGNORED BY FOIDS IS THE WORST TREATMENT A MAN CAN GET. Any kind of voluntary initiation of contact is an indication of some degree of interest, be it mild or high.

Blackpilled post. :feelsYall:
I will never stop saying that GETTING IGNORED BY FOIDS IS THE WORST TREATMENT A MAN CAN GET. Any kind of voluntary initiation of contact is an indication of some degree of interest, be it mild or high.
True.

Depends on the context.If you were in public transportation the unwritten rule is not to stare and talk to others.

I am currently outside of home and no foid has made eye contact with me so far.
If you truly looked as close to fair-skinned White Chadish as you think you do, you'd have gotten lots of eyeing from curry foids already especially since fair skin is so coveted in India. You're nowhere near White Chad and will NEVER be White. You're just a shitskinned pajeet. Drop your delusions and immerse yourself in humiliation until you can come to terms with the truth of your existence.

I feel humiliated every day, as soon as I wake up and realize i'm still alive

he's whiter than the avg curry he defs skinmogs most in curryland
So do I because my dad is very fair skinned, but at the end of the day, I still know that I'm a pajeet. I've lived in the West so I know that any fair skinned curry's claim of looking white immediately falls flat once they're held up next to an actual White person. Stop kidding yourself here!

by your previous statement shouldn't you have foids staring at you too since you're fair skinned for a curry
I don't go out. I am a NEET. I have mental and physical health problems.