Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am extremely jealous of average cumskins with hot noodle gfs

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I am a turbo neet autist who has never kissed a girl. JBW should guarentee me an Asian girlfriend but i’m still waiting for her. I can’t seamax rn but I need to do so ASAP. I just wanna ascend with a chink whore, man. Maybe i’m coming to the wrong place? But then again people here say JBW is law, even in the states.

Tldr desperately want to noodlemax, can’t go to SEA yet for financial reasons. JBW theorists, what can I do to attract a cute asian american woman as a cumskincel?

don’t be afraid to recommend me offsite resources for what I should do. I don’t want to give up despite being over

There are millions of Chads and Chadlites in the US, why would they date you instead jfl.

if you don't already have girls' numbers in your phone you can pretty much forget about anything happening in a reasonable timeframe

if you don't already have girls' numbers in your phone you can pretty much forget about anything happening in a reasonable timeframe
I know it sounds cucked but i still want to try.
I dont want to reach my 30s like this man.:feelswhat:

Are you down syndrome? I'm asking seriously

save some money and go to SEA

donot know, ask some guy who has been there
Nobody has been there cause this forum is all faggots who screech jbw as law then dont have any evidence to back it up

Nobody has been there cause this forum is all faggots who screech jbw as law then dont have any evidence to back it up
i hear someone went to SEA ,ascended and got banned

Nothing can save incels in the states, JBW is normie only here.

don't worry bro, Im a white without a noodle gf

Things is, Asian-American girls are the same as White girls in terms of Chad-Only. You'd need a true Asian girl from SEA to even stand a ghost of a chance.

Why don't you spoof your location to some SEA country on Tinder and see how it goes? It will be a preview of what's could possibly happen. If you ask me, many of them would want to be with you for citizenship then divorce you for some Chadlite or Chad. It's just a guy feeling. So be careful.

Things is, Asian-American girls are the same as White girls in terms of Chad-Only. You'd need a true Asian girl from SEA to even stand a ghost of a chance.
cope Chad lite and high tier normie white slay noodles all day long in USA.

That's what I said.
white foids want 7/10 + men but noodle foids will settle for 5.5+/10 white man that is a very high difference

Nope. Noodle-American foids? Same as the white ones nowadays.
cope, u must not live or work In tech. me and @starcrapoo know what we are talking about

cope, u must not live or work In tech. me and @starcrapoo know what we are talking about
They're literally Chad-Only just as much as white foids. They've been corrupted by the west.

But average whites are not supposed to be here since it's unlikely that they're incels (unless they're noticeably short).
And if you're ugly and white, JBW doesn't work for you.

They're literally Chad-Only just as much as white foids. They've been corrupted by the west.
no where near the same degree as normal white foids. go to silicon valley, San Francisco, some parts of nyc and you will see many normal white men with noodles. not Chad tier at all. even those with Jew nose + nerd look can get em.

no where near the same degree as normal white foids. go to silicon valley, San Francisco, some parts of nyc and you will see many normal white men with noodles. not Chad tier at all. even those with Jew nose + nerd look can get em.
Brazil is beyond fucked then :feelsrope:

TELL ME. HOW DO I GET THEM.

TELL ME. HOW DO I GET THEM.
you need tech job, be of decent height, 4/10 +, have good social skills, ofc look white(pale white not med or Spaniard).
live near tech hub area ideally as noodles will see other noodles with white nerds which will make em wanna fit in

you need tech job, be of decent height, 4/10 +, have good social skills, ofc look white(pale white not med or Spaniard).
live near tech hub area ideally as noodles will see other noodles with white nerds which will make em wanna fit in
I don’t check some of those boxes

don't worry bro, Im a white without a noodle gf
Would you ever want to accept a noodle if a noodle comes up to you one day :feelsStudy: ?

Would you ever want to accept a noodle if a noodle comes up to you one day :feelsStudy: ?
I dont like their looks and am not attracted outside of my race. Can't tell you how I'd react if some seriously liked me but it's against my worldview that I take pretty serious so... :feelsdevil:

SEA foids are subhuman anyway

Truth, it's impossible to set foot outdoors in San Francisco without seeing a WMAF couple.

I dont like their looks and am not attracted outside of my race. Can't tell you how I'd react if some seriously liked me but it's against my worldview that I take pretty serious so... :feelsdevil:
I see :feelsstudy:

I don't fault you for wanting to preserve your aryan lineage instead of degrading your bloodline with a filthy gook.

But would you consider using a noodle body to satisfy your sexual urges :feelswhere: ?

I see :feelsstudy:

I don't fault you for wanting to preserve your aryan lineage instead of degrading your bloodline with a filthy gook.

But would you consider using a noodle body to satisfy your sexual urges :feelswhere: ?
No, I wouldn't. I think it's degenerate to be a sex tourist in another country just because you can outrace the local males

@Dregster666
Me and my fellow mozzarellacel @Ecstasy would easily pound a ricewhore. It doesnt matter if we dont retain our aryan bloodline. Jizzskins are a declining race anyways