Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am done.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
My dad continuously complains about how I need a job and how I’m useless even though I’m in college. My neighbors talk shit about me and so does my mom, they complain and I am tired of it. Tomorrow I’m going to enlist and get the fuck out of this town and be somewhere people will at least tolerate my presence for work. I’m tired of seeing the faggots from my high school every time I go outside I’m tired of being called a bum for not having a job even though my parents told me not to get one, I’m tired of having nobody to talk to at all or any form of family. I’m done. I’m enlisting and I am getting the fuck out of here

What are you enlisting in?

K could have just said army tbh. not sure how beneficial that shit is outside the US tho. It will lead to travel though :feelsYall:

K could have just said army tbh. not sure how beneficial that shit is outside the US tho. It will lead to travel though :feelsYall:
Man I know what I’m getting myself into, I just need to get the fuck out of my parents home and this situation in general

Man I know what I’m getting myself into, I just need to get the fuck out of my parents home and this situation in general

you fucked up man. i hope you are physically fit. you just signed your life away buddy boyo

>Toxic family
>Toxic neighbors
>Incel
>Nobody to talk to
>gradeslaving

Yes, it's over.

btw

If you've already made the decision, why are you making this thread?

>Toxic family
>Toxic neighbors
>Incel
>Nobody to talk to
>gradeslaving

Yes, it's over.

btw

I was looking for a little support from the only people I talk to

Don't evel feel pity for these trashes.

I assume you mean enlisting in the military
Try the navy if you wanna get away from everything

Sounds like they're just trying to find a reason to hate you cuz you're ugly.

Also wdym about ur neighbors chattin shit about u? How are they gettin involved?

My life is already fucked man. Going into the military isn’t a cure all but I know for a fact it will solve many problems
It can create other problems though. If you later decide the grunt life isn't for you, you're kinda out of luck.

The strongest reason I can come up with to not to join the military is because your life will be used by your country to defend the lives of useless slutty foids back home who would spit on you and will never give a shit about you. Defending a country which gives women rights is cucked.

"It's the only job in town."

Let's make a mutual suicide pact bro.

Don't forget to bring the vaxx!

Sounds like they're just trying to find a reason to hate you cuz you're ugly.

Also wdym about ur neighbors chattin shit about u? How are they gettin involved?
They saw me playing league one time and my mom went off about how the neighbor said I need to do more with my life and all that crap(even though I’m in college and my parents told me not to get a new job). My neighbors on the other side think I’m mentally retarded and go inside when I go out.

It can create other problems though. If you later decide the grunt life isn't for you, you're kinda out of luck.

The strongest reason I can come up with to not to join the military is because your life will be used by your country to defend the lives of useless slutty foids back home who would spit on you and will never give a shit about you. Defending a country which gives women rights is cucked.
I’m fine with doing grunt shit, I can do grunt work all day mindlessly. As for the defending the country portion, I have to agree with you on that.

Tried the military myself and failed basic. Good luck brocel.

They saw me playing league one time and my mom went off about how the neighbor said I need to do more with my life and all that crap(even though I’m in college and my parents told me not to get a new job). My neighbors on the other side think I’m mentally retarded and go inside when I go out.
The fuck is wrong with them why do they care if all they're gonna do is complain about it. They're toxic as fuck. I don't think you should join the army but as soon as you've finished college move out as soon as you can

The fuck is wrong with them why do they care if all they're gonna do is complain about it. They're toxic as fuck. I don't think you should join the army but as soon as you've finished college move out as soon as you can
Homie I can’t do this crap, maybe in the military I’ll plan online college on the weekends but other than that this shit is not worth it. This town has treated me like shit my whole fucking life and I’m ready to leave

Armycels are cucks.

Homie I can’t do this crap, maybe in the military I’ll plan online college on the weekends but other than that this shit is not worth it. This town has treated me like shit my whole fucking life and I’m ready to leave
The entire town?? Wot u on about blud how's that possible?

Do u have any other solutions other than joining the army? (And im not trying to hint that u should ER btw jfl)

:feelsbadman: Good luck brother. You are cool in my book. :feelsokman:

>Toxic family
>Toxic neighbors
>Incel
>Nobody to talk to
>gradeslaving

Yes, it's over.

btw

Aren't you a grill?

The entire town?? Wot u on about blud how's that possible?

Do u have any other solutions other than joining the army? (And im not trying to hint that u should ER btw jfl)
Not the whole town but my experience from elementary to high school has been shit. Sure in the military I’m obviously going to get a lot of shit, but at least I’ll be getting paid and basically have a family no matter how shitty they are
And no I’ve got no other solution tbh. Looking at the positives I’ll learn survival skills, get a cheap discount on cars as well as free college while I’m in though.

Last edited:
Good luck OP.

Another solution would be pretending to be okay with them, until finishing college, then cutting all contacts and moving to another country. That would be the smartcel way.

Good luck OP.

Another solution would be pretending to be okay with them, until finishing college, then cutting all contacts and moving to another country. That would be the smartcel way.
I can still loophole college in while I’m in the military it will just be a task and I’ll have to give up leisure for it. Also sadly I’m not driven enough to endure this pain for that long