Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am disgusting

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
I am 22 years old and I have hairline of a 40 year old. My hair is terribly thin.
I have a pretty much non-existent jawline. I have a recessed chin. My teeth are crooked.
I have a disgusting face. My body is skinny-fat. I am weak. I am short.
I have no redeeming physical qualities whatsoever.

If I were a girl, I wouldn't want me either. Even if I resign and accept I will never find a girlfriend and focus on some other things, I will never be able to function in a society properly with such looks. People judge me and will always treat me like I am a 2nd class citizen, disposable trash to be used and discarded.

I can't even go to the gym due to my elbow joint problems, so I could only do leg exercises, and my legs are strong and look good already.
To fix my face partially I'd need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on gruesome surgeries, like bimaxillary advancement, before I'd get fully treated and recovered it'd be at least 2-3 years. I don't even have that kind of money now. By the time I made money and recovered I'd be like 28. And even then it would at most lift me up to average. Even with hair transplants my hair would never be as it was before I started balding.

There's no hope. I wish euthanasia was legal. It's all the fault of my mother's disgusting genes, I look like her. Ugly people should be all killed or forbidden from reproducing under the punishment of death.

We have one chance at existence yet we were indocrinated with repulsive physical features in a primarily lookist society. LOL at life

Uglyness is the worst punishment one can receive.

There's no hope. I wish euthanasia was legal. It's all the fault of my mother's disgusting genes, I look like her. Ugly people should be all killed or forbidden from reproducing under the punishment of death.

The kindest thing is sometimes an act of cruelty.

It's all the fault of my mother's disgusting genes, I look like her. Ugly people should be all killed or forbidden from reproducing under the punishment of death.
Your logic is flawed. If you kill all ugly people then the average people will be seen as ugly. Heterosexual men will always compete with each other for women, thus creating winner and loser.

I am 22 years old and I have hairline of a 40 year old. My hair is terribly thin.
I have a pretty much non-existent jawline. I have a recessed chin. My teeth are crooked.

If I were a girl, I wouldn't want me either. Even if I resign and accept I will never find a girlfriend and focus on some other things, I will never be able to function in a society properly with such looks. People judge me and will always treat me like I am a 2nd class citizen, disposable trash to be used and discarded.

I can't even go to the gym due to my elbow joint problems, so I could only do leg exercises, and my legs are strong and look good already.
To fix my face partially I'd need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on gruesome surgeries, like bimaxillary advancement, before I'd get fully treated and recovered it'd be at least 2-3 years. I don't even have that kind of money now. By the time I made money and recovered I'd be like 28. And even then it would at most lift me up to average. Even with hair transplants my hair would never be as it was before I started balding.

Stopped reading at recessed chin... Welcome to the club, it's over.

Your physical shell is ugly. Your eternal soul is another question. Your physical shell you have no choice. But your eternal soul you have a choice.

welcome , as a girl you get plenty of benefits but changing gender just like that would create a stigma if you aint caring and have nothing left to do, do that or ldar maybe get motivation back and be chadlite for those cunts.

its alla bout woman, you going to gym, you getting the best jobs, your presence/looks, the man should show their feminine site bs, litteraly everything and then after a happy go lucky divorce your the piece of shit you always where

good and only solution longterm is get rich or die trying everything other is cope

I'm basically you but tall and older.

Fix the chin.

All you need is one woman for life.

Finally, a real incel in a crowd of fakes.

You sound like my literal twin, boyo. I feel your pain as a fellow true subhuman. You aren't missing out on gymceling, just a wasteful cope tbh. I quit months ago and actually feel better because I get mogged less.