Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am disgusted by some of the incels here

isn't the old testament just the Thora? doesn't circumcision also exist in Christianity? (I am an atheist)
OT is basically the "Written Torah", also called the Pentateuch or "five books of moses"

old-style Jews like the Sadducees and Samaritans and Karaites only delt with that stuff and their Milah was not a circumcisiion around the glans, it was a tiny snipy beyond the glans which only removed the akroposthion (preputial ring) and kept the glans mostly clovered except for the tip because the drawstring was gone

there wasn't any major bleeding, there wasn't any sharp fingernails or mohel-fellatio. All that shit was introduced by the "Oral Torah" added by the degenerate Rabbinites who have taken over Judaism the past thousand or so years and are 99% of them now

I'm still not a fan of the classic Milah (akroposthionectomy) but can acknowledge it was way less degen than the modern rabbinite circumcision

there were never any circumcisions prior to Jesus: remember that folks : circumcision is a post-Christian thing born in the declining Roman empire of cucks by rebranded Pharisees trying to clutch onto power by traumatizing their slaves (sons and niggers)

I'm too lazy to read past your first sentence

There's Mainlander, the guy with the Nazi profile picture, Zenfsy, Lolimancer, LOLI BREEDING, etc.
I'm not into pre pubescent girls.

what does supporting pedohpillia, a psychatric disorder even mean?

hard to keep up with everything written here ngl

Not sure why you would speak of these on the same level tbh since fornication is an act while pedophilia is a paraphilic mental disorder.
Yeah, I ended up conceding to innacurate definitions. This word is used incorrectly so much that you end up being influenced by it.

Regarding "pedophilia" as in just the attraction adults feel towards children, there's nothing to even be supported or not. It's just feelings and thoughts. Nothing can be done, really. But I was referring to pedophilia as in sex with prepubescent children, which is already a wrong definition of the word, you're right.

where does bible talk about menarch requirments for marriage? news to me
1st Corinthians 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

It's not even that clear that one should really wait till the menarche to marry the female in all cases, but at least in that particular situation it's what I get from it.

Even marrying a prepubescent is preferable than fornication galore, of course. But I'm against penetrating them simply because they're not fertile nor well-prepared to take it.

do you think defending the fact that pubescent and even some prepubescent preteen girls (9-12yos) can be sexually attractive to some guys (with scientific evidence) is really that big of an issue?
LOL what do you mean by "defending the fact", do you merely mean acknowledging the reality that lots of guys are attactive, or going a step further and saying "and it's okay to feel that way"

i wish most people on this forum had this mindset but unfortunately too many people on here liking shoving their heads right up the arse of other people and judge them for what age group of holes they like.
I don't think anyone here is a legit pedophile (wanting to fuck girls under 10) other than @Mainländer

Even though he likes 8 year olds, I don't give a fuck, there are more important things

legit pedophile (wanting to fuck girls under 10) other than @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/6/6348.jpg?1641387994 [/UWSL]@Mainländer

Even though he likes 8 year olds
Where did you get that idea from? I never ever posted about wanting to fuck 8 year olds or that being the age I'm attracted to the most.

i wish most people on this forum had this mindset but unfortunately too many people on here liking shoving their heads right up the arse of other people and judge them for what age group of holes they like.
I mean TBH if someone literally wants to fuck some bald baby that kinda bothers me because realistically that's like probably murdering them from injury/infection (even with a micropenis) and if I had a baby I wouldn't want someone ripping my son/daughter in half with his cock.

Even the slightest fucking tear w/ diapers that's bound to get infected, fuck that shit you're literally introducing shit into the baby's bloodstream because you want to fuck it? Fuck off nepis

That type of thing should logically remain a taboo unless we evolve into a bunch of rubber people who can take 5-foot-wide cocks up our anus without risk of injury like Monkey D. Luffy. If fucking babies is so important to some people then they should go invent the Gum Gum Fruit so everyone is Elastigirl instead of whining about being disliked and not getting to fuck what they want.

Like we realize the nepiophiles aren't all "AWRIGHT" like the president parody in Mai-chan's Daily Life who are going to then throw the baby in the blender, but you need to realize that consequences are more important than attitude.

The irony here is that the president in Mai-Chan prob hurt the baby less than you would fucking a baby w/ a micropenis IRL because Mai-chan had healing powers that paralleled Wolverine/Deadpool and passed those powers on to her baby, so it could recover even though the POTUS had a more-than-AWRIGHT giant cock.

IRL babies have physical limitations that can lead to permanent injuries, IE you should not put your penis inside them. They don't have omega-level mutant healing factors that would be required to safely do shit you're fantasizing about, it leads to bad endings.

I feel like Bob Saget having to spell this out for you nepiophile lurkers (probably mostly from IT) you ought to strive to broaden your horizons a bit and try to open your heart to the aesthetics of older girls too. I realize it seems like slutdom is so widespread that only babies are virgins anymore but I think your paranoia is gone into overdrive if you believe that, pretyy sure there are still some virgins in elementary school and even the occasional high school or college virgin.

I get that Staci from Boss Baby is hot in a lot of her fan art, but much like furries that's due to anthropomorphism trickery because she's voiced by an adult and canonically has an adult mind, just like Keiko O'Brian. The IRL babies (and doggies) don't speak English and have advanced minds like mature humans, you won't feel that connection you do to the 2D toon chars you get crushes on.

Also I don't think virginity is everything and however cucked some might feel I would still date/marry a non-virgin foid if she had a good personality. It's just progressively rarer to find that with higher notch counts, but I would still give someone a chance and get to know them however low their odds probably were of being an exception to the bad-personality-epidemic we see among roasties.

Roasties w/ good personalites are rare but give a meeting of the mines w/ verbal interactions that babies simply can't provide (Staci isn't real guys) and if you're hung up on fetishizing non-verbal interactions you could just date an adult foid who doesn't speak the same language as you and mime everything.

I guess I don't get it, is it some kind of fetish w/ pre-verbal thinking, like w/ zoophiles? It's hard to think it's aesthetics, babies are weird little fucking blobs there's nothing sexy about their skeletal structure or faces. I can't even discern gender differences like I can with elementary schoolers, so it's basically gay to like babies, don't be gay.

Last edited:
also i don’t think @Mainländer prefers 8yo girls, he likes hebe/ephebo range girls from what i’ve seen.
Where did you get that idea from? I never ever posted about wanting to fuck 8 year olds or that being the age I'm attracted to the most.
I remember one poster here saying they want to fuck 8-9 year olds and you said it would be good to marry a 9 year old on my thread so I thought it was you, never mind

Look at these figures:
500px Brides premarital partner count

500px Changes in premarital sex partners

The number of sex partners women have prior to marriage increases rates of infidelity, divorce, and unhappiness.

Now read this:
  • Among teen females aged 15-19, 42% had ever had sex, and among teen males, the percent was 44%.

• In 2011-2015, nearly 3 in 10 teens (30% of female teens and 29% of male teens) had sexual intercourse at least once in the past three months.
• An estimated 55% of male and female teens have had sexual intercourse by age 18 and approximately 80% of teens used some form of contraception at first sex, according to a new report by the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS).

Source:

DO YOU AGECUCKS REALLY THINK TEENAGERS DON'T HAVE SEX?

DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE PREMARITAL SEX STATISTICS ARE FRIGHTENING?

IF TEENAGER GIRLS DON'T ENGAGE WITH RESPONSIBLE ADULT MEN, BY THE TIME THEY'RE OLDER THE MESS IS ALREADY DONE.

MARRIAGES WON'T LAST BECAUSE OF PROMISCUITY THAT TAKES PLACE IN THEIR TEENAGE YEARS.

Nope.

Smarter: Whites and East Asians.

Prettier: Whites.

More creative and innovative: Whites (see inventions).

Less prone to criminal behavior: Whites and East Asians (see FBI statistics).

Taller and stronger: Whites.

Better civilizations: Whites.

Most athletic race: Whites (see the sports medals and Olympic medals across the globe).
Yes the difference may exist (or maybe not I am not a scientist) but you still didn't show me wether they're relevant or not. Also some of this shit is stright up false. The the genetically tallest people (if you count both males and females) lives in the South or the Nile in South Sudan. Using Olympic Medals to prove that Whites are the most athletic is extremely stupid, since success in the olympic games is influenced by a lot of different factors. East Germany was a lot more successfull in the olympics then West Germany because their olympic team got quite a bit of support from the government which wanted to build some national pride, their Olympic team had very little ethics when it came to drug abuse, and becoming an athlete was very much incentivized, because you could visit other countries and were generally one of the richest people in the country. Countries with bad economic status probably did not care as much about their success in the olympics. A lot of this really comes down to white countries being privileged in terms of financial status for the last 150 years. Black guys commit more crimes in the US, pretty much expected they're also economically disadvantaged and segregation only ended like 70 years ago what the fuck else would you expext.

Last edited:
i agree, stating that pedophilia is attraction to people under 18 should be an automatic permanent ban as such people are feminist in denial that have no place here, they can cope in reddit.

do you think defending the fact that pubescent and even some prepubescent preteen girls (9-12yos) can be sexually attractive to some guys (with scientific evidence) is really that big of an issue?
No I don't
I just think people often complain about actual pedophiles here on the forums while the reality is there's only a handful of them among thousands of members

i am not the type to get all vigilante and angry over some random kid that isn’t associated with me in anyway. it’s just whatever honestly.

Oh well that's just like general apathy about how we can't fix the ills of society and shouldn't put ourselves at risk to fight battles that the rest of society wants us to be shock troops for.

IE let the foids pay the tax dollars to fund guys who get paid to go stop the baby-fuckers, I'm not going to make it my unpaid hobby to go and do that, give me a salary if you want me to wade into that shit.

Don't expect me to run your neighborhood watch group so you can have more time to fuck your chads and eat cakes baked by your orbiters, foids.

That said if some guy was raping some baby in the middle of the street I would prob go Claymore Kick him out of instinct. Opportunities where society would embrace you being violent are pretty rare so it'd just be so tempting.

Which ironically would prob be a pretty bad idea because as he collapsed under my Drew McIntyre finisher he's probably smash the baby's head against the pavement accidentally or some shit.

That's why it's important to have trained police experts w/ grappling skills who know how to safeguard victims, to have them pull the baby off this guy's cock in a safe manner using numbers to make sure they catch the baby so the babyfucker doesn't bash it's head against the concrete as he collapses from my Brogue Kick.

Also TBH since I rarely train my kciks I would prob fall down and injure my pelvis in the process, so I wouldn't get any fangirls. They would be pissed I didn't kick him properly in a way that safeguarded the baby, I'd be all about hurting the babyfucker and not give adequate thought to preventing brain injury to the baby he's in the process of fucking.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy: Tell me you are bluepilled without telling me you are bluepilled:
Support of Pedophilia & Racism.... Come on guys really? Some of the incels here are normal but some of you are just evil.

1st Corinthians 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.
This is a confusing read, what exactly does "his virgin" mean in this context?

Also shouldn't "let them marry" be the first step prior to "let him do what he will" ?

Plus what does "and need so require" mean?
It's not just about pedphiles, It's about people who defend pedophilia as well.
I haven't seen a single person here defend actual pedophilia, just the non-pedophilia stuff that IT/normies falsely label as pedophilia.

i am not the type to get all vigilante and angry over some random kid that isn’t associated with me in anyway being hurt. it’s just whatever honestly.
This is another point worth remembering. Even though I myself don't support penetrating prepubescents, how mad some people here get over the fact some fellow incel feels attracted to 1x yo girls or whatever is very telling. A clear sign that gynocentrism is still strong within them.

They've bought into the feminist idea that sexual crimes are worse than any other type of crime. "Some guy having his eyes gouged out while alive? Hahaha, sucks to be him"; "hey, you find 10 yos attractive?????? that's sick man, you should be banned, fucking pedos need to be hanged". PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE FEMINISTS EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT. Gramsci said that his goal was that everyone would become a communist even without knowing what it means, and the same was accomplished for feminism since it's the current flagship of the revolutionary movement anyway.

too what extent would your natural instinct “appear” if that makes sense. like if you saw a woman being raped, or an animal being abused, would you help them out of instinct?
I think if I saw an animal being abused I would instinctively want to help it, but whether or not I had the courage to do so would probably depend on the context and how dangerous the situation seemed.

Like if I had a gang of nine incel bros at my side and we all had pistols and it was a single dude tried to brain a puppy with a baseball bat, then I think I'd have the guts to take him on.

If however it was just me, I'm unarmed, and it's a gang of ten niggers smacking puppies with baseball bats, and they might have knives/pistols, then I'd prob puss out and not help the puppies directly, prob just run away and maybe call 9-1-1 and hope they do something.

As far as "a woman being raped" how could I possibly know if it was rape or not?

In 1959, 14-year-old Priscilla Beaulieu was living in Germany, where 24-year-old Elvis was serving with the U.S. Armed Forces. Priscilla was approached by one of Elvis’ friends and was invited to a party at Elvis’ house. When she arrived wearing a sailor’s dress, Elvis took a liking to her immediately.

Despite their age difference, Elvis and Priscilla began dating, though they were careful not to be seen in public. When questioned by Priscilla’s family about the relationship, Elvis stated “I happen to be very fond of her. She’s a lot more mature than her age, and I enjoy her company."

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

2022 retards: "Priscilla was abused. Elvis was a pedophile. Oh my God!"

"Priscilla was abused.
I mean, isn't this type of shit textbook gaslighting? "I was happy with him, everything was fine, I liked him" - NO YOU DIDN'T, YOU WERE ABUSED, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS OR YOUR FEELINGS, I KNOW IT BETTER!

This is another point worth remembering. Even though I myself don't support penetrating prepubescents, how mad some people here get over the fact some fellow incel feels attracted to 1x yo girls or whatever is very telling. A clear sign that gynocentrism is still strong within them.

They've bought into the feminist idea that sexual crimes are worse than any other type of crime. "Some guy having his eyes gouged out while alive? Hahaha, sucks to be him"; "hey, you find 10 yos attractive?????? that's sick man, you should be banned, fucking pedos need to be hanged". PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS ARE FEMINISTS EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT. Gramsci said that his goal was that everyone would become a communist even without knowing what it means, and the same was accomplished for feminism since it's the current flagship of the revolutionary movement anyway.
I personally don't think sexual crime is the worst thing that can be done, I do agree on that. The rape of Adult women etc is blown out of proportion. Anything done to kids(not just sexually) is undeniably the worst though.

I personally don't think sexual crime is the worst thing that can be done, I do agree on that. The rape of Adult women etc is blown out of proportion. Anything done to kids(not just sexually) is undeniably the worst though.
Kids are frailer than adults and more innocent, etc, ok. But you think that, for instance, groping some little girl is worse than fucking GOUGING THE EYES OUT of an adult?

I mean, we gotta use our heads and have a sense of proportions.

Kids are frailer than adults and more innocent, etc, ok. But you think that, for instance, groping some little girl is worse than fucking GOUGING THE EYES OUT of an adult?

I mean, we gotta use our heads and have a sense of proportions.
True lol
i do. think of it as a form of going ER than a sexual attraction
That's just wrong bruh

I mean, isn't this type of shit textbook gaslighting? "I was happy with him, everything was fine, I liked him" - NO YOU DIDN'T, YOU WERE ABUSED, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS OR YOUR FEELINGS, I KNOW IT BETTER!
I was just thinking about this. It is gaslighting.

Also, I've come across some retarded agecucks who claim teenage girls are incapable of deciding who they engage with due to lack of cognitive capacity. They will usually mention that our brain is only fully developed at the age of 25.

What they don't know is this:
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

Fluid intelligence (learning ability and problem-solving) reaches its peak in the early stages of life and starts decreasing at the same age the brain is fully developed, 25.

Which is ironic because if agecucks care so much about teenagers making decisions, they should just relax and let nature do its job since the young period of life is precisely the one in which a person is more capable of abstract reasoning, learning new things and solving complex problems.

What really affects teenagers is lack of wisdom (crystallized intelligence). Most teenagers make bad decisions based on lack of knowledge, but they learn very fast unless they have an IQ lower than that of the average agecuck.

It's the parents' responsibility to educate them and teach them how to defend themselves against potential threats. Now, if teenagers know their adult counterparts well and want to engage with them, hopefully start families, then NOBODY should bat an eye.

Making sexual and romantic decisions aren't that hard anyway, and girls mature earlier and faster than boys. (Could it be because nature intended such a thing as girls marrying adult men once they hit puberty?)

But go argue against idiots out there. The standard answer will be "PEDOPHILIA!"

These people should be thrown into concentration camps.

what about a loli who gouges out the eyes of other lolis?

hmm, i see what u mean, but babies haven’t really done anything to me personally that would make me want to hurt them (i couldn’t physically bring myself to do it) but i have nothing against guys who do, it’s just whatever honestly, that baby foid would have grown up to be another cum disposal for chad anyway so i couldn’t care less about their suffering in any way.
its pretty funny if it happens and it also hurts society the most. anything bad that happens to society positively benefits us. i myself haven't even been bullied or ostracized by regular foids either but that doesn't stop me from enjoying when bad things happen to foids as they are inherantly inferior. only an inferior creature will have sympathy for another inferior creature.

Also, I've come across some retarded agecucks who claim teenage girls are incapable of deciding who they engage with due to lack of cognitive capacity. They will usually mention that our brain is only fully developed at the age of 25.

View attachment 563345
View attachment 563346

Fluid intelligence (learning ability and problem-solving) reaches its peak in the early stages of life and starts decreasing at the same age the brain is fully developed, 25.

Which is ironic because if agecucks care so much about teenagers making decisions, they should just relax and let nature do its job since the young period of life is precisely the one in which a person is more capable of abstract reasoning, learning new things and solving complex problems.

What really affects teenagers is lack of wisdom (crystallized intelligence). Most teenagers make bad decisions based on lack of knowledge, but they learn very fast unless they have an IQ lower than that of the average agecuck.

It's the parents' responsibility to educate them and teach them how to defend themselves against potential threats. Now, if teenagers know their adult counterparts well and want to engage with them, hopefully start families, then NOBODY should bat an eye.

Making sexual and romantic decisions aren't that hard anyway, and girls mature earlier and faster than boys. (Could it be because nature intended such a thing as girls marrying adult men once they hit puberty?)

But go argue against idiots out there. The standard answer will be "PEDOPHILIA!"

Da Vinci IQ. The fact young people have high fluid intelligence and no wisdom is EXACTLY WHY their parents should be the ones picking partners for them and husbands should train young women in being good wives, etc. Exactly the opposite of what agecucks defend, teenagers picking their own partners to statistically commit fornication galore with random uncommitted partners.

IF TEENAGER GIRLS DON'T ENGAGE WITH RESPONSIBLE ADULT MEN, BY THE TIME THEY'RE OLDER THE MESS IS ALREADY DONE.

MARRIAGES WON'T LAST BECAUSE OF PROMISCUITY THAT TAKES PLACE IN THEIR TEENAGE YEARS.

This right here.

tbh it should be a written rule on this forum that those kind of users who get overly emotional and angry at other people for what age of foids they find attractive are feminists in denial, the evidence is so clear. ever time you ask those kind of agecucks why they think people should be hanged for the mere attraction to some girl below an arbitrary age, their only response is “its disgusting,” or “they pose a risk to those girls,” and this kind of thinking is all linked to feminists and their mindset that all men are potential rapists and abusers.

not only have they bought into the feminist agenda, but they also have a really fucked up and skewed moral compass. those kind of users who say people should be hanged for the mere attraction to a girl below some arbitrary age also crank jokes about men and teenagers being tortured by the cartel for something as simple as being related to a drug dealer, or they might be like a user on this forum such as @Edmund_Kemper who supports raping and killing your own mother and sister but thinks people who have consensual sex with 12 year olds should be sent to the guillotine (executed). To me, these kind of people who have bought into the feminist agenda that sex with a girl below some arbitrary age is the worst possible thing in existence will never make sense tbh, idk why i even bother arguing with them sometimes.

her being forcefully pinned down while a guy forces himself into her

hmm, i see what u mean, but babies haven’t really done anything to me personally that would make me want to hurt them (i couldn’t physically bring myself to do it) but i have nothing against guys who do, it’s just whatever honestly, that baby foid would have grown up to be another cum disposal for chad anyway so i couldn’t care less about their suffering in any way.
because my mom and sister are adults, 12 year olds are young kids.

those kind of users who say people should be hanged for the mere attraction to a girl below some arbitrary age
might be like a user on this forum such as @Edmund_Kemper who supports raping and killing your own mother and sister but thinks people who have consensual sex with 12 year olds should be sent to the guillotine (executed).
because my mom and sister are adults, 12 year olds are young kids.

So basically you would have killed to defend your mother/sister in their youth but then because of who they became now you would kill them?

At what point do we lose our empathy for ex-lolis?

View attachment 563345
View attachment 563346

CFD1A64C 1467 4396 9E16 B1C31CBFDD99

you are just an empathetic moralfag tbh, i don’t understand how u manage to have 0 sympathy for woman aged 15+ being raped and killed, but suddenly get all unnecessarily emotional over a 12yo girl getting dicked down by an adult male, i can’t do it. to me a foid is a foid regardless of it’s age, if it gets raped or tortured to death then it is what it is, i won’t break down in tears crying and calling for the execution and torture of the perpetrators.
I remember my class had a 11 year old slut who would get fucked by multiple 16-18 year old guys, nothing else to say other than agecucks are fucking morons.

agecucks are feminists in denial, they bought into the feminist agenda that all under 18 foids are innocent babies learning how to walk and talk and that no girl even a split second under 18 doesn’t fantasize about being dicked down by chads.
Yeah nah that's fake as fuck. Everyone in my school lost their virginity at 13-16 excluding the foid I just mentioned who did it early at 11, while I'm 21 and never even had a hug or kiss

fully agreed, just lol @ moralfags on this forum, also op should rename himself to soypillgeneral
tbh. he is probably an infiltrator tbh. he should go neck himself

I remember my class had a 11 year old slut who would get fucked by multiple 16-18 year old guys, nothing else to say other than agecucks are fucking morons.
anecdotal evidence is not evidence. i bet the remaining 11 year olds only had just learned what sex is without even first getting laid yet, let alone masturbating for the first time.

I hope you're not suggesting I support pedophilia
And do I look like a pedophile to you? My post history is open, you could've checked with whom you are talking to. If you want to "reform" people like a cookie-cutter reforms dough into equal copies, then that low curiosity may be enough. If you, like me, want to change people against their will, you'll have to operate in the design level, that is, to learn the design of systems such as minds. And of course you can't do that if you don't stick to understand people and analyze them.

Good riddance to this disgrace. Hope this dirty faggot ends his life.

Link I know he only registered November 2021 but he was a GENERAL how can you disgrace a GENERAL
Good riddance to this disgrace. Hope this dirty faggot ends his life.
harsh bro I'm not pro-suicide even for IT trash, ideally everyone just reforms right, right?

like there's aspects of people I wish they'd stop feeding and let die off (ie two wolves analogy) while bolstering other parts, but I do think there's prob some good parts of people worth having around if they'd only feed those virtues and not the bullshit