Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am disgusted by some of the incels here

Most people online are mostly pscho sociopaths or just faggots ,truecel s and good people like us are a minority
Ya I've noticed that Truecels are the less extreme type of incel, I wish we could be separated from these fakecels.

Racism is good
Less than 5 people unironically support pedophilia on this whole forum
Name 1-4 people that do, seriously.

Any perspective of people "supporting pedophilia" usually is false accusations against guys like me who merely embrace the appreciation of the aesthetic beauty of pre-pubescent girls, but who doesn't advocate fetishizing them to exclusion of other girls, IE that's anti-pedophilia not pro-pedophilia.

Like seriously find some users saying shit like "fuck pre-pubescent virgins and then abandon them when they start to menstruate and grow pubes because they're worthless at that point".

You won't find it, those are the unhealthy attitudes some pedophiles have, and even amongst them it's largely subconscious where they'll try and rationalize it by saying stuff like "I won't abandon the girl if she starts puberty, I won't have to, she'll abandon me to fuck other guys she finds more attracitve than me, so it'll all work out".

Pedophilia cope basically relies on the assumption that female hypergamy will save you the dilemma of how to deal with reduced attraction to her because her standards will grow so fast she dumps you and breaks your heart long before puberty makes her ugly to the pedophile.

It's a cope though because WTF are they going to do if that doesn't happen and girl loves them and wants to stay with them because they pair-bonded during the pre-pubescent sex?

It's heartless if you're so repulsed by her body changes that you'd just throw her out. If you can tolerate it and continue loving her then I don't think you ever had pedophilia.

If I were to make a comparison, it'd be like "if you knew your girlfriend one day would be cursed by a witch and she would grow an 8-inch dick, and there was no way to prevent this, should you still date her?"

Even though it's not her fault, if you know this will happen and she'll be traumatized by how grossed out you would be by her massive 8-inch dick that she'll magically acquire in 10 years then you really ought not to date her her in the first place (since it's doomed to failure) and instead hand her off to some bisexual person who could tolerate her better when the witch curses her to grow the dick.
What's up with the hate on jews?

What's up with the hate on jews?
Soypillgeneral

Name 1-4 people that do, seriously.

Any perspective of people "supporting pedophilia" usually is false accusations against guys like me who merely embrace the appreciation of the aesthetic beauty of pre-pubescent girls, but who doesn't advocate fetishizing them to exclusion of other girls, IE that's anti-pedophilia not pro-pedophilia.

Like seriously find some users saying shit like "fuck pre-pubescent virgins and then abandon them when they start to menstruate and grow pubes because they're worthless at that point".

You won't find it, those are the unhealthy attitudes some pedophiles have, and even amongst them it's largely subconscious where they'll try and rationalize it by saying stuff like "I won't abandon the girl if she starts puberty, I won't have to, she'll abandon me to fuck other guys she finds more attracitve than me, so it'll all work out".

Pedophilia cope basically relies on the assumption that female hypergamy will save you the dilemma of how to deal with reduced attraction to her because her standards will grow so fast she dumps you and breaks your heart long before puberty makes her ugly to the pedophile.

It's a cope though because WTF are they going to do if that doesn't happen and girl loves them and wants to stay with them because they pair-bonded during the pre-pubescent sex?

It's heartless if you're so repulsed by her body changes that you'd just throw her out. If you can tolerate it and continue loving her then I don't think you ever had pedophilia.

If I were to make a comparison, it'd be like "if you knew your girlfriend one day would be cursed by a witch and she would grow an 8-inch dick, and there was no way to prevent this, should you still date her?"

Even though it's not her fault, if you know this will happen and she'll be traumatized by how grossed out you would be by her massive 8-inch dick that she'll magically acquire in 10 years then you really ought not to date her her in the first place (since it's doomed to failure) and instead hand her off to some bisexual person who could tolerate her better when the witch curses her to grow the dick.

I'm too lazy to read past your first sentence

There's Mainlander, the guy with the Nazi profile picture, Zenfsy, Lolimancer, LOLI BREEDING, etc.

:soy::soy::soy:

And normies find you evil for disliking foids (this means women), which I assume you do "Blackpillgeneral"?

And normies find you evil for disliking foids (this means women), which I assume you do "Blackpillgeneral"?
I don't dislike them all. I know a few ugly women who are in the same situation as us, they're not femcels but they know lookism is real. I even know a blackpilled woman.

Last edited:
OP is a brain dead npc that thinks pedophilia is anything under 18, so according to his definition 99% of the forum supports “pedophilia.”
No I don't think pedophilia is anything under 18, if a 20 year old had sex with a 17 or 16 yo I wouldn't consider it pedophilia. If a 20 year old has sex with someone 15 years or younger It's considered pedophilia to me. Now if you're like 28 wanting to have sex with a 17 or 16 year old that's just weird lol.

No I don't think pedophilia is anything under 18, if a 20 year old had sex with a 17 or 16 yo I wouldn't consider it pedophilia. If a 20 year old has sex with someone 15 years or younger It's considered pedophilia to me. Now if you're like 28 wanting to have sex with a 17 or 16 year old that's just weird lol.
We're living under man-made laws that contradict biology, age doesn't matter, as long as sexual encounters are consensual.

No I don't think pedophilia is anything under 18, if a 20 year old had sex with a 17 or 16 yo I wouldn't consider it pedophilia. If a 20 year old has sex with someone 15 years or younger It's considered pedophilia to me.
Do you by any chance eat a handful of poop? Because that's exactly the type of person that comes to mind when you state fallacies like that.

Pedophilia is the primary or exclusive sexual and romantic attraction towards prepubescent children. From age 0 to 10. 15-year-olds are not children, they are teenagers who have already hit puberty. Their bodies are sexually developed. They are fertile. They have pubes.

Adults who engage in romantic and sexual relations with teenagers are called ephebophiles — classified as a perfectly healthy sexuality among the male population.

You can't be an agecuck and blackpilled. Choose one.

How's that weird, 11 year gap and she's of legal age of consent in most countries.
That's considered a child to most normal 28 year olds lol

Who cares if it's weird
It's not damaging to either party so why use these woman arguments

100% - Permaban IT soy cuck infiltrator
Do you by any chance eat a handful of poop? Because that's exactly the type of person that comes to mind when you state fallacies like that.

Pedophilia is the primary or exclusive sexual and romantic attraction towards prepubescent children. From age 0 to 10. 15-year-olds are not children, they are teenagers who have already hit puberty. Their bodies are sexually developed. They are fertile. They have pubes.

Adults who engage in romantic and sexual relations with teenagers are called ephebophiles — classified as a perfectly healthy sexuality among the male population.

You can't be an agecuck and blackpilled. Choose one.
This is what I'm talking about, nothing clicks in your head that makes you think as a GROWN MAN that the 15 year old is considered a little kid to you based off the age gap. I consider a 15 year old a little kid based off the age gap between us.

This is what I'm talking about, nothing clicks in your head that makes you think as a GROWN MAN that the 15 year old is considered a little kid to you based off the age gap. I consider a 15 year old a little kid based off the age gap between us.

Age gap matters because? What, sexual experience?

What if someone has Autism and developmentally delayed? Is it still weird then?

Also isn't homosexuality itself a whole magnitude more "weird" than an age difference? Our society seems much more accepting of that for (((some))) reason.

What you consider, mister I'm too dumb to grasp simple concepts, is of no relevance in a factual debate. There's no such thing as emotions in a space like this. Something is either true or not.

Let me show you.

Men rate the faces of adolescent girls as more attractive and feminine than adult women.

Anthropology and Sociology researchers Röder et al. (2013) from the University of Göttingen noted that prior research on male ratings of female attractiveness and femininity has largely restricted itself to only considering women of young adult age (i.e., college-aged). However, they note that the capability for a female to become pregnant or bear children is not limited to this age range, but commences at menarche (first period), which is currently roughly at a mean age of 12.43 (Chumlea et al. 2003). They sought to investigate whether male ratings of female attractiveness and femininity would show a response to this age group and how it would compare to male responses to adult and menopausal women.

Standardized pictures were taken of 50 girls aged 11-15 (average 13.76), 42 adult women aged 19-30 (average 23.48), and 29 menopausal women aged 50-65 (average 56.83). 150 men who were 18-40 years old (average 23.68) then each rated 24 of these photos picked at random based on attractiveness and femininity.

It was found that the youngest girls aged 11-15 were rated the highest on both attractiveness and femininity by the men, followed by the adult women, and lastly the menopausal women. The youngest girls had greater rated facial attractiveness than the adult women with 94% statistical certainty (p = 0.06) and the menopausal women with >99.9% statistical certainty (p < 0.001). The youngest girls had greater rated femininity than the adult women with >95% statistical certainty (p < 0.05) and the menopausal women with >99.9% statistical certainty (p < 0.001).

They conclude that youth is one of the primary factors men consider in evaluating female attractiveness and femininity. Although society tells men there is something wrong with a man finding a female under the age of 18 attractive, when men compare these younger females to adult women, they find the youngest girls most attractive and feminine. The researchers also stated that it was likely the the more physically mature adolescent girls at the higher end of the age range they examined (11-15) that were seen as the most attractive, as their age was found to correlate with their rated attractiveness.

600px Male ratings of female attractiveness and femininity

• For facial attractiveness, young girls received the highest attractiveness ratings (M = 2.12, SD = 0.43), followed by that of adult women (M = 1.91, SD = 0.44), and circum-menopausal women (M = 1.43, SD = 0.34).
  • Faces of young girls received higher femininity ratings than those of adult women and circum-menopausal women (young girls: M = 3.16, SD = 0.56; adult women: M = 2.83 SD = 0.57; circum-menopausal women: M = 2.67, SD = 0.47).
  • Indeed, among the group of young girls, age was positively correlated with both facial and vocal attractiveness, suggesting more mature girls may be judged as more attractive.
  • Health and youth are considered to be the predominant qualities men employ in their assessment of female attractiveness and femininity because of their link with fertility and reproductive value (Grammer et al., 2003; Wood, 1989).
  • Our data suggest a general preference for female youth.

Sources:
Röder S, Fink B, Jones BC. 2013. Facial, Olfactory, and Vocal Cues to Female Reproductive Value. Evolutionary Psychology.

Chumlea WC, Schubert CM, Roche AF, Kulin HE, Lee PA, Himes JH, Sun SS. 2003. Age at menarche and racial comparisons in US girls. Pediatrics. 111(1): 110-3

MEN LITERALLY PREFER THE FACES AND BODIES OF TEENAGE GIRLS AND ARE MORE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THEM THAN ANY OTHER TYPE OF WOMEN OUT THERE.

Define pedophilia.

Define racism.
Pedophilia is when you think It's natural to be attracted to girls whose age is to low to be fertile and racism is when you think that some races are superior to other races. (apart from looks, since noone denies that race influences your looks)

I was shocked too, normally such topics are only discussed on the Darknet

Age gap matters because? What, sexual experience?

What if someone has Autism and developmentally delayed? Is it still weird then?

Also isn't homosexuality itself a whole magnitude more "weird" than an age difference? Our society seems much more accepting of that for (((some))) reason.
Age gap matters because it's inappropriate, those are peoples kids and they still live with their parents at those ages.

Being autistic wouldn't excuse someone for being a murderer would it?

Homosexuality and Pedophilia are both weird and degenerate, they're trying to get Pedophilia classified as a orientation.
change your name to Soypillgeneral
I'm the BlackpillGeneral, someone here needs to have some morality and reason and I'm that someone.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

cry about it bitch. you won't do shit you limp ass soyboy. go cry about it on reddit with the other tranny freaks. you should also take a shotgun and blow your brains out. absolutely nobody would miss you lmao. even this forum will be pissing on your grave when you die you subhuman freak

Pedophilia is when you think It's natural to be attracted to girls whose age is to low to be fertile
From Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Pedophilia

• sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object specifically.

a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN FROM THE AGE 0 TO 10. TEENAGE GIRLS ALREADY HIT PUBERTY AND ARE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN. THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN.

and racism is when you think that some races are superior to other races. (apart from looks, since noone denies that race influences your looks)
What a stupid definition.

Can you explain to me how on earth evolution produced different races who happen to be exactly equal? Do you know that the odds of such an outstanding outcome are close to zero?

Explain to me how races are equal apart from looks. We have overwhelming evidence that some races are taller, stronger, smarter, and less prone to criminal behavior than others, but we still have to pretend we're all equal? Makes no sense.

Pedophilia

• sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object specifically.

a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN FROM THE AGE 0 TO 10. TEENAGE GIRLS ALREADY HIT PUBERTY AND ARE ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN. THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN.

Can you explain to me how on earth evolution produced different races who happen to be exactly equal? Do you know that the odds of such an outstanding outcome are close to zero?

Explain to me how races are equal apart from looks. We have overwhelming evidence that some races are taller, stronger, smarter, and less prone to criminal behavior than others, but we still have to pretend we're all equal? Makes no sense.
We are all people so we're all equal simple. All made in the image of God.

it’s always the 100 post greycels that spout this kind of shit.

put this through your head nigger, some people on this forum have suffered from years of inceldom, isolation, loneliness, and hatred from society that they eventually become stone cold and emotionless about things that “harm” society. so things such as rape, murder, child molestation, mass murder, abuse, etc, don’t evoke a reaction in some users on this forum. it might in some, but not all.
you don't even need to experience any of that either. caring about anyone who doesn't concern you is what mentally inferior subhumans like the OP in this thread are. i make videos on youtube and many snowflakes get triggered and try to report stuff. looks like some here aren't any better. the irony calling oneself blackpillgeneral but not being remotely blackpilled.

We are all people so we're all equal simple.
Then incels don't exist because we're all equal.

Ugly men don't exist either. There's no such thing as superior looks, right?

Women and men are equal because they're people.

Children should have the right to vote, drink, drive, and travel without their parents' supervision because they're people, shouldn't they?

Give me a break. How dare you call yourself blackpilled.

All made in the image of God.
Try to internalize this, idiot: we are equal in the EYES of the Creator, not equal in CREATION.

put this through your head nigger, some people on this forum have suffered from years of inceldom, isolation, loneliness, and hatred from society that they eventually become stone cold and emotionless about things that “harm” society. so things such as rape, murder, child molestation, mass murder, abuse, etc, don’t evoke a reaction in some users on this forum. it might in some, but not all.
I have suffered years of hell as a truecel, real life hate and discrimination by society and I've still kept my morality to some extent. There's no excuse to completely go off the deep end, I'll be living by the blackpill till the day I die im doing a 75 year Truecel sentence!

Pedophilia

Meus once made a threat about how females hit their prime at age 9 and only about a quarter of the replies condenmed that.

I purposefully didn't look up any definition of the word that's why it may appear a bit stupid. We're not all equal (I never said that) , but we're one species, we're all pretty similar and can reproduce with one another. There may be some differences in intelligence and strentgh or whatever but those differences are small they're kinda irrelevant and it's hard to proof a lot of this because of environmental factors.
:smonk:

suffering bad :bigbrain:

There's Mainlander, the guy with the Nazi profile picture, Zenfsy, Lolimancer, LOLI BREEDING, etc.
provide quotes or we can @ them to come enter this discussion and I'll see how accurate your analysis is
@LOLI BREEDING
@Lolimancer
@Mainländer
@Zensfy

You four even if you think you're pro-pedophilia let's discuss technicalities, I might prove you aren't.

Then incels don't exist because we're all equal.

Ugly men don't exist either. There's no such thing as superior looks, right?

Women and men are equal because they're people.

Children should have the right to vote, drink, drive, and travel without their parents' supervision because they're people, shouldn't they?

Give me a break. How dare you call yourself blackpilled.

Try to internalize this, idiot: we are equal in the EYES of the Creator, not equal in CREATION.
It's society who decides the worth of the person, not the person.

Even as an incel we are still equal to everybody else and that's just personal belief, but obviously society thinks otherwise.

Don't try to pull my blackpill card, I've served my time and I'm still serving it.

Last edited:
OP is a brain dead npc that thinks pedophilia is anything under 18, so according to his definition 99% of the forum supports “pedophilia.”
christ that kind of shit should be ban-worthy, I've even encountered some foids on the internet who don't buy into that shit, would rather welcome them here than soyboys who believe this
If a 20 year old has sex with someone 15 years or younger It's considered pedophilia to me
that is so distant from APA standards of the paraphilia it's mockworthy you cuck
if you're like 28 wanting to have sex with a 17 or 16 year old that's just weird lol.
There's nothing weird about that, the majority of 28 year old men want to fuck 16 year old girls, cope if you LARP that's not true

Meus once made a threat about how females hit their prime at age 9 and only about a quarter of the replies condenmed that.
Exception, not the rule.

I purposefully didn't look up any definition of the word that's why it may appear a bit stupid.
Explains a lot about you.
We're not all equal (I never said that) , but we're one species, we're all pretty similar and can reproduce with one another. There may be some differences in intelligence and strentgh or whatever but those differences are small they're kinda irrelevant and it's hard to proof a lot of this because of environmental factors.
:smonk:
Nope.

Smarter: Whites and East Asians.

Prettier: Whites.

More creative and innovative: Whites (see inventions).

Less prone to criminal behavior: Whites and East Asians (see FBI statistics).

Taller and stronger: Whites.

Better civilizations: Whites.

Most athletic race: Whites (see the sports medals and Olympic medals across the globe).

I consider a 15 year old a little kid based off the age gap between us.
No you don't, you consider her a blossoming lolita on the cusp of womanhood.

Terms like "little kid" are what you apply to pre-kindergarten toddlers.

Also isn't homosexuality itself a whole magnitude more "weird" than an age difference?
Our society seems much more accepting of that for (((some))) reason.
I wonder if the reason for our blindness to this is centuries of (((Judeo-Christian))) tolerance to the Rabbinic practice of supplementing Milah with the new Oral Torah steps of Priya-Circumcusion-Metzitza
Pedophilia is when you think It's natural to be attracted to girls whose age is to low to be fertile
Incorrect, the paraphilia parameters have absolutely nothing to do with your opinions on what cause the attraction to prepubescent girls.

It has to do with whether or not the attraction is present, how predominant it is, and how disruptive it is.

By your standards, a guy who only wants to fuck grannies but who thinks guys wanting to fuck prepubescent girls is natural is a "pedophile" while the guy who wants to fuck them but thinks it's "unnatural" would not be a pedophile.

Phrasing bro.
that would be considered immoral by many people.
apathy towards other's suffering is more like "amoral" than "immoral" IMO
immoral is having a fetish for actively hurting others, not just a lack of empathy for others

Last edited:
There's Mainlander
I don't support pedophilia (assuming you even define it reasonably). I don't even support fornication in general. I support marriage, done correctly with the husband having authority over the wife, no frivorce, etc. Biblically speaking, if the woman is past the flower of her age (menarche), she can marry, and it's 100% better for her to marry than to fornicate, be it with guys around her age or older.

Age gap matters because it's inappropriate, those are peoples kids and they still live with their parents at those ages.

Being autistic wouldn't excuse someone for being a murderer would it?

Homosexuality and Pedophilia are both weird and degenerate, they're trying to get Pedophilia classified as a orientation.

I'm the BlackpillGeneral, someone here needs to have some morality and reason and I'm that someone.

Okay, so should those kids not be having sex at all then? We can ban sex for everybody under 18 instead.

Close-in-age exceptions are cucked and promote whoredom. The females get all used up and then older males start looking for teen females because of this problem. You can't complain about this and then refuse to correct the root cause, which involves our degenerate culture and the laws being skewed to favour the freedumb of femoids and Chads just like everything else.

Last edited:
they're trying to get Pedophilia classified as a orientation
In the sense that you're oriented to some criteria it is, it's just "lack of pubic hair" instead of "boobs" or "cocks".

Orientation should not be taken to mean "I agree it is healthy to feel this way" though

Stuff like coprophilia is an orientation too, but instead of being a gender-based orientation it is a poo-based orientation.

I can acknowledge getting aroused by eating shit is an orientation but I don't think it's a healthy one because you'll prob get sick doing that Liane Cartman

That's not accurate though. Biology won't change because of your feelings. If you ejaculate inside of an ovulating 15 yo, a kid will be generated. She's not a prepubescent child.

I don't support pedophilia (assuming you even define it reasonably). I don't even support fornication in general.
Not sure why you would speak of these on the same level tbh since fornication is an act while pedophilia is a paraphilic mental disorder.

Biblically speaking, if the woman is past the flower of her age (menarche), she can marry
where does bible talk about menarch requirments for marriage? news to me

Biblically speaking, if the woman is past the flower of her age (menarche), she can marry, and it's 100% better for her to marry than to fornicate, be it with guys around her age or older.

Based.

Something many agecucks overlook is that a lot of us support monogamy, and that it's hard for them to argue against teen females being married off as opposed to being fucked by countless teen and even adult Chads, and developing all kinds of mental problems. The evidence for why the latter is bad is already right in front of us as the experiment has been carried out for decades and it is a failure.

i agree, stating that pedophilia is attraction to people under 18 should be an automatic permanent ban as such people are feminist in denial that have no place here, they can cope in reddit.

do you think defending the fact that pubescent and even some prepubescent preteen girls (9-12yos) can be sexually attractive to some guys (with scientific evidence) is really that big of an issue?
I don't really like girls under 16 but I don't give a fuck if someone likes 12 year olds or 7 year olds, it's their life.